Author Topic: Tell us about your journey through CRPG. (Your clan history.)  (Read 9215 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: Tell us about your journey through CRPG. (Your clan history.)
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 02:57:38 pm »
+1
Lone wolfing around on siege 2011 (was a siegemy old friend back then)
Shogunate also playing, they notice my skills and manly style and invites me. Still going strong as a byzmy old friend.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 02:59:30 pm »
+5
joined HRE in july last year when rico invited me to join.

Never left, but started Peasants United.

Joined a few clans for the banner like Fallen, 300 and quincy.

Use the burg krems banner quite often because it's the only clan I would ever join after HRE dies!

Offline Nyu

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nyu_the_Bro, Zausell and maaaaany more :D
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 03:00:41 pm »
+1
I made my own clan Deadly Roses with my old friends friends from native in 2011.
Later I went inactive, Chris and NoGo asked me if they could be leaders, I said "Why not?" and they made their thing.
After like half a year I came back, later on the clan was renamed to "Brotherhood".
I stuck with them until now, because I know most of these guys for more than 3 years.

Offline RobertOfDrugsley

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ANGST
  • Game nicks: ANGST_Robert_of_Drugsley, ANGST_Waldorph_the_Salad, ANGST_Monkey_Fling_Poo
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 03:05:35 pm »
+1
We joined as a clan. After a while we decided our suckiness level dropped enough for us to wear our clan tags (tbh we still sucked - but this was back in 2010 so no-one noticed).

When clans was made a part of the game (webpage and all) our Official Midget of Initiative (Ligulf) created the official sort of clan.
I find the idea of defending someone who isn't been violently raped unacceptable on moral grounds.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 03:14:42 pm »
+3
Joined Shogunate very briefly when i started playing cRPG under a different name, didn't really like cRPG then due to being shit at this game (not much has changed) so i left cRPG and thus left Shogunate. However the only way to leave cRPG as Jarlek says is 'in a body bag'

Came back to cRPG a few months later and joined the Crusaders of Acre which i stayed in for well over a year, worked up to Grand Duke (Grand Douche) second in command blah blah ended up leading it before it disbanded.

Knew Gnjus and Panos quite well, not a clue how or why, ended up joining the Bandits/Saracens before they disbanded. (Some of the best times i've had in TS and cRPG ever)

Went lonewolf for a while before being invited to join Mercs by Tuetensuppe and Silicium, and still there currently having a laugh, although cRPG pisses me off a lot of the time haha

Offline bavvoz

• Earl
  • Renown: 323
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Bavvo
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 03:18:07 pm »
+3
Been running with mercs since my 1st day of crpg and ill prolly do so my last day aswell

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2013, 03:20:40 pm »
+4
Got into this game some years ago and instantly  joined Fallen, since I ended up in this game through the vid of one of their trainings, I was like ;THATS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!

So I joined but I soon found that on the days that training was scheduled I usually had other things to do , so most of the time I wasn't at the trainings.. Played like one strategus battle ever, always wheni end up signing up for a strat battle i had to cancel because I decided I had something better to do and did that in stead.

So turns out I don't really dig the whole strat battle thing and I end up just playing the MP, did join TS evry now and then but my english speech sucks balls so I often couldn't make myself clear, and I always listen music LOUD whilst gaming.
Im sure some will remember that whenever I talked you could often just hear my music with me somewhere far in the background. But I had a great time with the few trainings and they helped me really get started with tips & such but i'm just not really a player that will plan a game in his schedule..
So I decided to fly solo for the moment as my in-game time also started to dwindle and left.

Played solo for a while, used this banner, used that banner, bet i've infiltrated more then a dozen clans under different alias', I like banners! Ended up asking the Guardsmen for permission to use the banner on my alt, Crooked_Guard_Porta, started bumping their thread out of boredness and DEMANDED proposed Tenne that I ought to carry the title of Official Bumper, and from that day forth I bumped in the name of the Guild, and joined with my main, t'is been a glorious service so far, defending the caravans from all sorts of evil and scum!
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 03:23:04 pm »
Iron Legion and when that died I joined Deserters. Nothing long and complex to tell really. The IL coremembers are guys ive played with eversince the start of Warband and since we sucked quite a lot as leaders the clan died.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 03:28:33 pm »
+2
1 Bandits/my old friends/Saracens and Bogumili
[...]
Was with the Balkan gang till the very end. And even today I need my basic dosage of creamy croatian in my ear once a week at least.

But I am honoured to be allowed to wear the Ninja_tag for a while now.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 03:53:19 pm »
+1
Was with the Balkan gang till the very end. And even today I need my basic dosage of creamy croatian in my ear once a week at least.

But I am honoured to be allowed to wear the Ninja_tag for a while now.
Yeah still sad we aren't together anymore.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 03:59:55 pm »
+3
ninjas, bandits (2weeks , but they only spoke croatian most of the time :P ) , searaiders>>merge with virangians>> nords
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 04:04:57 pm by rufio »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 04:06:48 pm »
+2
bandits (2weeks , but they only spoke croatian most of the time :P )

Admit it - it wasn't the sound of Croatian on TS that bothered you but the lack of whining & crying, instead we had laughing and trolling.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 04:08:43 pm »
+1
ninjas

i knew it!  :lol: :P

Date Registered: October 05, 2011, 10:23:29 am
played solo archer for a while then i was invited into Nord, i respecced, we played for a while, then Nord went inactive (read: leaders went inactive and proclaimed the entire clan to be inactive resulting in loads of people leaving :p) i played a good while with the few leftovers we had, saxon, miwi and others. Good times. Then i left and went clanless for a while and then i created my own clan, Thule. Only me and a couple IRL friends, but we have fun and thats what matters :)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 04:16:47 pm by Sniger »

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 04:09:38 pm »
+3
Started playing December 2010. Joined Ninja in February 2011 because I played with a Nodachi, saw Khorin beasting it up and had some good duels with Ninja_Babelfish. Got fed up with ninja gear and low activity in the clan and left in like August 2011. Joined Byzantium in September, which wasn't long after they ditched the Shogunate theme. Already seen and heard some of their members cause of being in the same teamspeak and some Shogunates playing other games with Ninjas and they seemed pretty awesome as a clan, especially with the cool new theme.

Have been in Byzantium for well over 2 years now. It's quite a relaxed clan atmosphere and always good fun on teamspeak, while still kicking arse on the server. Never really thought about leaving and we seem to be one of the relatively alive clans still. Probably won't even get rid of my clanmates when one of the potential cRPG replacements comes out.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 04:13:17 pm »

Admit it - it wasn't the sound of Croatian on TS that bothered you but the lack of whining & crying, instead we had laughing and trolling.

oh father, have you forgotten how trollborn i actually am, the whine and cry is because i care for this game sometimes. its a symptome of being lvl 35