Author Topic: UNBAN: MRPIBBGOBBLINCOMMANDER  (Read 550 times)

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
UNBAN: MRPIBBGOBBLINCOMMANDER
« on: October 15, 2013, 12:56:45 am »
I was banned a few minutes ago while playing in NA_1. I'm quite sure I was banned as a direct result of oohilac asking an admin to ban me, I'll tell my part of the story. At the beginning of a round, running from spawn, I gave oohilac a friendly boost nudge from behind. He m'd that, which is his right. Two or three rounds later, I accidentally nailed oohilac with a throwing axe while he was fighting an enemy player. He m'd that, and then I was more or less instantly banned from the server. I am sorry for nudging him while he was on my team, because it is against the rules. However, I do not apologize for accidentally hitting him with a throwing axe, because it is not against the rules to be bad at throwing. I would like to note that I was only at 3/5 reports at the time of my banning, and I received no warnings prior to the ban. Thank you for your unban reconsideration.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
Re: UNBAN: MRPIBBGOBBLINCOMMANDER
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 01:11:49 am »
You didn't apologize, you threw a fit and some more axes at me when I reported you to 3/5.  The admin probably saw you continue to throw at me when I backed off from the opponent.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 01:15:36 am »
You didn't apologize, you threw a fit and some more axes at me when I reported you to 3/5.  The admin probably saw you continue to throw at me when I backed off from the opponent.

I didn't say I apologized, and I don't have to apologize. The report system is there for a reason. I never once hit you after your second report. Throwing next to you is not throwing at you, and I'd like for the admin that banned me to respond to this, please.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 02:30:07 am »
Kalam is the one who banned you.

Scheduled unban time is 15.10.2013 17:42:26.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.