Author Topic: Sharing Account, da'hell ?!  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Reaktor_Rus

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Sharing Account, da'hell ?!
« on: October 07, 2013, 05:00:06 pm »
+1
Good people, why in the name of hell I'm using a share account? I created an account. actually, it was already created but the game told me to log into that account called "Fallen_Reaktor" . Everyday somebody is creating a new character on the same account. That account is MINE or is a share account who is using it a lot of players? I change the password for nothing, the next day is a new one. And why "Fallen_Reaktor" ? I didn't choose this or use it.  :shock:

Offline Reaktor_Rus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing Account, da'hell ?!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 05:01:10 pm »
+1
I'm working as web developer with databases etc, if this is a bug, tell me to fix it damn, I've lost a character 2 days ago because of this thing, someone deleted it. X(

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 05:07:29 pm »
I couldn't understand what you meant. Do you mean that when you log in into c-rpg.net there're different characters every day or what exactly do you mean?

Account: c-rpg.net / c-rpg's forum account.
Character: in-game character's name.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline Reaktor_Rus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 05:19:42 pm »
So:

3 days ago I downloaded de crpg mod and installed . Good, it was time to create and account and start to play. Here is the problem, I followed these instructions:

Create a new profile in Warband and join an official server like EU_cRPG_1. After a few seconds a server message will appear in the chat area:
Your new password for this player and/or account is: 0000 - Change it as soon as possible.
If you missed it you can view it again by pressing the L key to open the chat log. If you get kicked from the server with the error This character belongs to someone else. the name is already taken.

and the game told me to log on the website with combination: "Fallen_Reaktor" and some number as password. Good, I logged in, I played, then other new characters started to appear everyday, so, that means this account "Fallen_Reaktor" is bugged or something. Is like a .. "public account" .  Somebody is asking for password in game and it recieve this account and the new password,then me or someone else who is doing the same thing and it recieve the same account with a new password. So, none of us have his own account.. how I said, is like a "public" one.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 05:33:04 pm »
I highly doubt there is public account, but well you never know.

So you did join in the server with a character name of Fallen_Reaktor. Then you went to c-rpg.net and logged in with your account and password OR did you log in there with Fallen_Reaktor and passwords?

Remember when logging into c-rpg.net you need to use your account's name, not your character's name (unless they're named same).

(I have to also inform you that there is a clan called Fallen Brigade which is using Fallen_ -tag, so if you're not a full member of the clan you need to take that tag off.)
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Offline Reaktor_Rus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 05:42:00 pm »
No, I join with my own character called "Cedro" or "Rysis" , created on "Fallen_Reaktor" account , but not by me! By the game. And i'm not the only player who is using that account involuntary, I see new characters on it every day and the password is changed many times (1 new character = 1 new password ) .

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 05:51:14 pm »
I have never heard of this problem. But you're not supposed to log into an account that the game gave you. You're supposed to log in with the account you created.

I can't help you with this problem. I suggest going to irc (on the website there's a link. Just press "Chat" between "Home" and "Help") and be patient in there.

Offline Reaktor_Rus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 06:07:11 pm »
+1
On the irc it looks I speak alone, can somebody from administration to check this ? I writed some messages on irc chat but..nobody answered, nobody cares.

EDIT: Great, just kicked. You know what I love specially to this mod guys? It asks an original serial number or you will get kicked very often,but you can't create a fuckin account and a child with "admin" function on irc is kicking you because you repeat 2-3 times the same question and you interrupt their discussion about girls discrimination. Nobody will ever buy a serial number just to get nervous because of these bugs, better, let the mod f2p, without any serial number request , more players, more fun, no more arogance with this "serial number".
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:13:49 pm by Reaktor_Rus »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 06:10:34 pm »
Because you were spamming, idjut. What part about "be patient" did you not understand?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Reaktor_Rus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 06:12:37 pm »
Be patient? I'm playing like an idiot about 3 days,i'm losing my characters, 1 member (thanks Wiltzu) is answering with some ideas, I'm getting kicked because I'm asking an IMPORTANT QUESTION, not talking about girls discrimination.  Sorry, I can't be "patient" in this way

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 06:14:25 pm »
That's too bad, then you get kicked. Newsflash, you're not the most important person in the world and your problem isn't the most important thing in the world to everyone in irc. Also, the world doesn't revolve around you.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Reaktor_Rus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 06:17:08 pm »
That's too bad, then you get kicked. Newsflash, you're not the most important person in the world and your problem isn't the most important thing in the world to everyone in irc. Also, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Sure, I'm not the most important person, but how I said, I'm not the only one who is using that account involuntary you smart boy, maybe the rest of players who have this problem are too less important to pay attention for this problem, you right i'm sorry :)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 06:17:56 pm »
I'm pleased you recognize my superior intellect so quickly, at least.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Reaktor_Rus

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 06:19:25 pm »
+1