Author Topic: Ban LLJK  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Beergut

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban LLJK
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 06:58:34 am »
"Nothing in Devil's post says he was unbanned.

In fact he states he's more than happy to take credit for mass banning the fucktards even though he didn't order it.  I don't blame him.
I've never mass banned them, but every time I get to ban an LLJK for succumbing to their infantile nature it definately is a pleasurable moment."

Just saw him in game... someone unbanned him. So what you are saying is we can constantly break rules and get unbanned if we are members of LLJK? Let me pay my $10 and join!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:00:40 am by Beergut »

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 07:01:22 am »
We were only banned on the na100 man server, not the others.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Beergut

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 07:02:42 am »
Only banned on "a server". /Laugh

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 07:03:51 am »
We were only banned on the na100 man server, not the others.

A couple bad apples were banned from NA100, and a couple randomly banned during an hour of discrimination, the rest are fine. Which happens to be the majority of the clan, nice try. /laugh

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 07:04:30 am »

Yet.

The 80 and 100 man are run seperately, with seperate ban lists.  Give em time, he can't help but get banned off the other one's too.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 07:05:55 am »
want to solve the problem, give lljk a server, then you dont have to unban them they can go play on there own server, not like they would get filled, just lljk tw n tking each other
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Beergut

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2011, 07:06:56 am »
"A couple bad apples were banned from NA100, and a couple randomly banned during an hour of discrimination, the rest are fine. Which happens to be the majority of the clan, nice try. /laugh"

So if the average joe did the same stuff.. Teamkill, Kick people off bridges to kill them, swear/cause issues with admins, etc...

We'd be just unbanned as quick?

Interested, so I can refer banned people to this post...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:08:13 am by Beergut »

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 07:07:31 am »
want to solve the problem, give lljk a server, then you dont have to unban them they can go play on there own server, not like they would get filled, just lljk tw n tking each other

They HAD a server under the moniker of TFO server or some shit already.  It seems to have died.  Coincidence?  I doubt it.

@Beergut
1)  l2Quote.  Seriously
2)  Stop whining, at this point you just seem like an lljk plant stirring up shit in order to get some chatter going about them.  Wouldn't be the first time, pretty old goon tactic anyways.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:09:00 am by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2011, 07:13:13 am »
"A couple bad apples were banned from NA100, and a couple randomly banned during an hour of discrimination, the rest are fine. Which happens to be the majority of the clan, nice try. /laugh"

So if the average joe did the same stuff.. Teamkill, Kick people off bridges to kill them, swear/cause issues with admins, etc...

We'd be just unbanned as quick?

Interested, so I can refer banned people to this post...

Wait, are you saying that Hosperallers like us, so they unban us quicker? /laugh

They HAD a server under the moniker of TFO server or some shit already.  It seems to have died.  Coincidence?  I doubt it.

Nope.

NA_Border_Crossing, it's broken right now not giving us XP/Gold. But when it gets back up, I guess you can queue up, it's usually full :smug:.

Offline Beergut

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 07:13:41 am »
"@Beergut
1)  l2Quote.  Seriously
2)  Stop whining, at this point you just seem like an lljk plant stirring up shit in order to get some chatter going about them.  Wouldn't be the first time, pretty old goon tactic anyways."

Why don't you learn to admin... Guess I will take a ban for that. Yet I don't TeamKill or Grief.. but if i was a LLJK member i'd get a pass.

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 07:14:51 am »
gorath, you know damn well i put sarcasm in a lot of my posts, so i lolled at your quote of me.
But yeah only a few lljk are really bad apples, so to say.

But what i want to post regarding is the aforementioned TFO server. it was actually a really nice server when it wasn't cav maps full of cav. Only complaint.
I found it usually had less trollin'
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Philoctetes

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 07:20:33 am »
I was banned from NA100 without team killing, or sassing the mods.  Most of the bans that hit LLJK members were unjustified, and the only reason some members were not banned is because they left the server ASAP, even an LLJK on the opposing team was banned.

Our crime?  Shield walling a tower to avoid cavalry after losing two rounds.

It did earn us our own server though!

Offline Beergut

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 07:24:02 am »
"the bans that hit LLJK members were unjustified, and the only reason some members were not banned is because they left the server ASAP, even an LLJK on the opposing team was banned."

I laughed out loud. Everytime I see a member of your $10 clan it is nothing but drama. You give the admins problems, you TK, you grief, you block, and you do everything you can to grief your team....

Again I want to know if a non-LLJK member does this can they get unbanned?

Offline Philoctetes

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2011, 07:29:39 am »
I like how you selectively choose what to quote.

$10 well spent  8-)

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 01:11:22 pm »
All of you, shut the hell up god dammit! This is just a troll thread and will be locked, and moved to somewhere it really belongs. You cannot blame a whole clan because of a few people... Or half oh the clan ( just kidding)

So leave LLJK alone beergut. You can mute them and ignore them.