Author Topic: How did you come up with your Gamer Name?  (Read 19790 times)

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
Re: How did you come up with your Gamer Name?
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2013, 06:17:56 pm »
+1
My dick is big as the mushroom "herkkutatti"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Razz

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Just a Dutchman with a love for a good community!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixels
  • Game nicks: JaegerMeistah
« Reply #256 on: November 01, 2013, 06:25:37 pm »
+2
Well I first used rascal, and after a while it changed to razzcal and later on Razz. As for JaegerMeister, I just really like the liquor.

Let's do this.

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #257 on: November 01, 2013, 06:56:19 pm »
My nickname "KpuBopyk" appeared in M&B Warband coz i can't play good in the beginning for a long time. The word "криворукий" is an adjective formed by two words: "кривой" and "руки". And it's a negative characteristic of a person, who does some work (by hand or by fingers) badly. When he does something wrong, in irrational way or produces something of poor quality he is called "криворукий" :D

Bros never die!

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 2Bach
« Reply #258 on: November 01, 2013, 07:11:06 pm »
+2
Im 2pac and  Bach at the same time

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #259 on: November 02, 2013, 02:45:29 am »
+3
Made Aldogalus a while back, when I played warcraft3. It was a combo of my joke nickname(aldog), and the latin suffix, us. Having played this game for a long time without using teamspeak, my name apparently was interpreted as Aldo Galus. Name just kind of stuck, and now a few of my real life friends have started calling me Aldo. I dig it

Made ParakeetMustache, so i could roll around with Frug's archer, Owlbeard. When I got recruited to the most elite crpg faction ever, I insisted on being LeadJanitor. After all, I taint no JR Janitor. So KbW_LeadJanitor_PARAKEET, was birthed into this nerd world.

Random_DTV_Weaboo is a character on which i used to RP as a DTV bot. I would run underneath someone straight into a wall if they were on a building, and just spam yell. I hope some people enjoyed it, though it wasn't a selfless activity. Then joined DTF on this alt, so now its Random_DTV_weaboo_is_DTF

KbW_theflash is generic as fuck

KbW: The elitest of players, the truest of sayers. KbW #1

I made a 2h 27/12 with 9 IF, and named it Can_I_Join_TKoV because... well, you get it.

Oh and KbW_Scuttle, and KbW_Hod were both names I made to fit jar's receptacle rule.

Offline bilwit

• Agent provocateur
  • Count
  • Renown: 275
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The toast is anarchy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Billy_Whitmore, Andre_Whitmore, Gideon_Stargrave
« Reply #260 on: November 02, 2013, 02:54:40 am »
+1
I used to be Billie|Joe when I was like 14 years old (has it been a decade already? :mad:) because I was getting into music and was listening to Green Day Dookie over and over again (kids these days). I met an epic troll on IRC named Kikwit who changed his name on a regular basis so eventually I adapted Bilwit. Playing nerdy medieval games like Warband inspired me to embellish it into an actual name and thus became Billy Whitmore. /end of internet life story

Most of us are currently living off relatives, friends, parttime-jobs or savings, to be able to work as much and cheaply as possible.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #261 on: November 02, 2013, 03:18:37 am »
+1
lol all these stories about how people came to unique names. I should of thought of a name but once ppl knew me then its like well I guess I cant change it now -_____-
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Huscarlton_Banks

• Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Blatant nudge spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 02, 2013, 03:24:28 am »
+17
(click to show/hide)

+

(click to show/hide)

=

?

Offline Deatherage

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Repent. The END is nigh.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Deatherage, Tyrannicide
« Reply #263 on: November 02, 2013, 12:10:43 pm »
+3
Deatherage is a family name, originated from Belgium.
I got it from a Danish book about the horrors of the Ku Klux Klan.
Brutal reading.

Offline Weren

• Duke
  • Renown: 588
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: irc://Weren
« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2013, 12:46:12 pm »
+1
Just made it up on the fly.  :P
Free speech is about to become terrorism.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2013, 12:56:30 pm »
+1
From a Taiwan company

http://www.kuoin.com.tw/

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2013, 06:01:48 pm »
+1
I thought it was just meant to be a grumpy king with some creative spelling.
several people called me out in ingame chat, king, but that was never an intention behind the name and while i tried for a while to correct people ... why would i correct them when they call me king  :lol:

As the title also isn't related to a real occupation, well i am founder was leader for 3 years of Wolf Pact Mercenaries, now i am founder/leader of "Wovles of Fenris"(see sig), that doesnt make me a king. I am not a fan of aristocracy in RL, even as through my veins flows some parts of some grand grand grand grand Pappa Baron fucking one of his house staff ^^. I am not for a concept that you get special treatment because of birthright. You are born and then at some point you are old enough to make your living and you are keeping your head above the water and the way you choose to do it, if its good enough for you, then you can be proud of your accomplishments. In the same way i have no sympathy for patriotism or nationalism, i do like the nature which is sorrounding us, but we dont "own" the land we cant be proud of something we never did anything for to establish it. The land will still be there when we all are long gone, we may destroy huge parts of nature and perhaps in the end every living thing on earth, the land still will be there , earth still will be there, so the concepts of borders, nations and being proud of those is quite foreign, at the very least unlogical to me. That may seem to be an Oxymoron with Strategus :) but in that game we are those who are establishing a territory, fighting over it. The accomplishment is more the organizational part for me from my point of few.

OR short

no not king
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
« Reply #267 on: November 02, 2013, 06:17:00 pm »
Well once upon a time there was this game that was like a million bad called Face of Mankind, or FoM for short. In concept it was not a bad idea, player run economy, Tons of fun role play possibilities, a nice rigid faction system so that people actually did stuff others didn't, and a Combat system that felt like quake 3 without the triple-back-flip-spin-kicks-rocket-launcher-to-the-face-jumps. For a long time I was a member of the FDC (Freedom Defense Corps), which had a play base size of big and a logic level of piss low, and was the military of the game (Sadly has since been removed, too much butt mad, too much power in too few peoples hands.) For a short while I was also in DA BEST OF DA BEST Freedom Defense Marines, which is something like the portrayal of the American Special Forces in Video games, a bunch of super cocky assholes who blow shit up and frankly don't care that you are now missing your legs. (I later joined the CMG due to a coup and some other stupid stuff so I was swimming in the dosh and felt good for funding, managing, and supplying wars between faction A and B). One day I was on the big ass prison planet and our good buddies (By that I mean target practice) the LawEnforcementDepartment was under attack by the Mercenaries of teh blood, and by a particular cell called Built, which made the combined KDR's of the top 10 NA seem like they had a few missing bits of brain. Being that 2 guys wiped out my whole platoon except me and some other guy who ran off (At this time I had been court marshaled and sent to work with the grunts) which means the 2 of them in a matter of like 45 seconds killed 38 people...with 2 guns...versus 38 guns. Anywho from that day forth I perma killed that Character, came up with "Steve R. Built" and got gud at the game, got offered to join and killed the recruiter and quit for the 3rd time.

BUILT
Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.

Offline Count_Grishnackh

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Grish and several others including the word "Grishnackh".
« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2013, 06:39:50 pm »
+1
http://www.last.fm/music/Burzum?ac=burzum

Everybody asks me if I got the name from LotR, but I didn't even know that there's a character called Grishnackh in LotR, whatevs.
The guy is a dayum chocolate chip cookie my old friendet, but still, he makes nice music.
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #269 on: November 02, 2013, 06:41:42 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

+

(click to show/hide)

=

?

Nordic Blackman?

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”