Author Topic: Guns, Guns, and more Guns, Hosted by Inbred Redneck AntiBlitz Ameritrash  (Read 9915 times)

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
Welcome to my world, it includes ALOT of guns, if you grow weak at the knees at the sight of a metal or polymer object, i ask you to avert your eyes now. 

As you all know, especially Benkei, i suffer from being a "Inbred Redneck", and according to my sources, this causes large masses of weapons to stockpile themselves in the deepest regions of my basement compound.  It also causes severe narrow mindedness, giving me the thought that all that's needed to live, is 12 tons of dehydrated food in sealed tubs in a underground storage room dug into the back yard. 

Now that you understand my disease, i can begin to show you the effects.  Again these are highly realistic photos, viewer discretion is advised.

Assault Rifles
Colt AR-15 A2 Government Carbine 5.56NATO
(click to show/hide)

Maadi Egyptian AK-47 7.62x39
(click to show/hide)

Smith & Wesson M&P-15 5.45x39
(click to show/hide)

High Point 9mm Carbine
(click to show/hide)

Shotguns
Mossberg Model 88 Pump Shotgun 12ga.
(click to show/hide)

Mossberg Model 88 Pump Shotgun w/ Shorter barrel,heatshield, extra shell holder 12ga.
(click to show/hide)

Mossberg Model 835 Slugster Pump Shotgun w/ 24 in. barrel, camo paint, and top mounted Picatinny rail 12ga.
(click to show/hide)

Winchester Model 1300 Pump Shotgun 12ga.
(click to show/hide)

Franchi Brescia Italian made Semi-Auto Shotgun(meant for duck hunting) 12ga.
(click to show/hide)

Rich Bush Arms Co. Single Shot Shotgun 12.ga
(click to show/hide)

Ithaca Gun Co. M-66 SuperSingle Single Shot w/ lever Shotgun 12ga.
(click to show/hide)

Winchester Model 37A Full choke Single Shot Shotgun 12ga.
(click to show/hide)

Rifles
Single Shot Rifle converted from a old ball musket rifle(it has no name, and only 1 serial number, was an inheritance)
(click to show/hide)

Traditions Sport Mag 209 In Line Black Powder Rifle 50cal.
(click to show/hide)

Winchester APEX Black Powder Muzzleloader w/ camo paint 45cal.
(click to show/hide)

Remington Woodsmaster Model 742 Semi-Auto w/ 5round magazine 30-06SPRG.(pronounced "30" "Ott" "6")
(click to show/hide)

Remington Gamemaster Model 760 Carbine Pump Action w/ 5 round magazine 30-06SPRG.
(click to show/hide)

Marlin Firearms Model 30AS Lever Action 30/30 Win.
(click to show/hide)

Marlin Firearms Model 30AS Lever Action 30/30 Win.
(click to show/hide)

Winchester Model 94 Lever Action 30/30 Win.(the epitome of old western shooter guns)
(click to show/hide)

Old Rifles
German Mauser Model 98 S/42 Made in 1936 Russian Capture Bolt Action Rifle 8mm Mauser
(click to show/hide)

German Mauser Model 98 42 Made in 1938 Russian Capture Bolt Action Rifle 8mm Mauser
(click to show/hide)

Winchester M1 U.S Carbine made During war time 30cal.(all original, collectors item)
(click to show/hide)

British Rifle No 5 Mk I .303british (aka Lee-Enfield No 5 Mk I, aka Lee-Enfield Jungle Carbine)
(click to show/hide)

Sidearms
FN Herstal FiveSeven Semi Auto 20 Round Magazine OD green 5.7x28(Made in Belgium, known as Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal)
(click to show/hide)

Smith & Wesson M&P 40 15 round magazine 40S&W
(click to show/hide)

Star BM Spanish Police/Military Pistol 9mm( Star Bonifacio Echeverria, S.A.)
(click to show/hide)

Taurus PT-92 C 9mm(Made in Brazil)
(click to show/hide)

Smith & Wesson M&P 357C Compact Pistol .357Sig
(click to show/hide)

First Firearms
Daisy Buck Lever Action BB Gun
(click to show/hide)

Daisy Red Ryder 2000 Millennium Edition Lever Action BB gun
(click to show/hide)

So im sure someone thinks im this, since you also linked this photo to me at one point in a thread:
(click to show/hide)

I dont think this guy is shit in comparison to me.
But really im this:
(click to show/hide)
( i forgot i had the star, which is why it isnt in the photo  :rolleyes:)

proof of ownership
(click to show/hide)

In total this is 31 firearms with a few at my grandfathers as well which currently are not with me(probably making it just short of 40), i started with that simple BB gun as young as 7 y/o and graduated to hunting by age 13, killing my first dear at 14 with the 30/30 Marlin rifle.  I'll post a pic of that as well, if you would want to see that.  In total this took me 3 1/2 hours to arrange, load, and make this thread.

If you have any questions or want more detailed photos, just ask, i will gladly answer back, it took so long taking pics that they had to be very simplistic and far away, or else i might have been here till 2 in the morning taking photos.  Please, please feel free to post your pics as well, i would love to see them in all their glory!

SPONSORED BY SPORTCRAFT!

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 05:47:42 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Guns, Guns, and more Guns, Hosted by Inbred Redneck AntiBlitz Ameritrash
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 05:46:15 pm »
+1
That AK-47 looks very nice. Would adopt.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 05:48:45 pm »
That AK-47 looks very nice. Would adopt.

thanks! i scrapped all the wood furniture and sporterized it, those are ATI parts, with a red dot scope on the rails.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 05:50:07 pm »
+1
I don't understand how you derive pride or self worth from how many firearms you own.

Are you a short guy?  Small penis?  Afraid the world is out to get you?  Do drive a large vehicle and are you also religious?  Do you live in a war zone?  Do people regularly get murdered and assaulted where you live?

I get sport shooting, I get hunting, I get personal protection, but I don't understand people collecting firearms like their rocks. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 05:54:50 pm »
+6
I don't understand how you derive pride or self worth from how many firearms you own.

Are you a short guy?  Small penis?  Afraid the world is out to get you?  Do drive a large vehicle and are you also religious?  Do you live in a war zone?  Do people regularly get murdered and assaulted where you live?

I get sport shooting, I get hunting, I get personal protection, but I don't understand people collecting firearms like their rocks.
Protip: people don't buy 30+ guns because they're afraid or to defend themselves, you can only shoot one rifle at a time...

What's so odd about collecting firearms? Seems a lot more sensible than collecting stamps, for example. At least they do something and behave differently when shot.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 05:56:34 pm »
As you said, you can only shoot one firearm at a time.  I can understand someone having shotguns and rifles and hand guns and using them for different uses.  I don't understand having 31 firearms though.  What would possess someone to own so many, I don't get it. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 05:56:53 pm »
+2

im 5'10
the ladies dont think so
well no?
i drive a 09 Lancer Evolution, i dont think its very large
religious, well i believe in something, just not in churches
Everytime you step foot outside your door, you step into a warzone, when i go to work, im in a warzone in your backyard, this is the warriors mindset, so yep.
murder is everywhere, assaults are as well, so well yes

my collection could be compared to how you collect Bongs, why do you need so many, you only just smoke it, why have so many of them? whats the point, they all make you high.  btw i used to collect rocks, when i was younger.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 05:58:07 pm »
I don't smoke any more, and I had one smallish glass piece I'd smoke out of.  It seems like the mentality is one of being scared and frightened, that would make someone think they need to carry a firearm concealed wherever they go (which I'm not saying you do), or to stock pile so many weapons.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 05:59:16 pm »
+2
As you said, you can only shoot one firearm at a time.  I can understand someone having shotguns and rifles and hand guns and using them for different uses.  I don't understand having 31 firearms though.  What would possess someone to own so many, I don't get it.
Because they are different. They look different and shooting them is different. People like collecting things in general. Books, stamps, cars, STDs, old games... and you can only drive one car at a time! Drive one car at a time! Play one game at a time! Why do you need more than one? I will concede that you can at least enjoy several STDs at a time.

Also, carrying a firearm is worlds apart from collecting firearms. And anyone who is allowed to carry concealed and doesn't is an idiot.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 06:01:23 pm »
I don't smoke any more, and I had one smallish glass piece I'd smoke out of.  It seems like the mentality is one of being scared and frightened, that would make someone think they need to carry a firearm concealed wherever they go (which I'm not saying you do), or to stock pile so many weapons.

i do conceal, because im allowed to, and yes it is for my protection, i truly cannot explain to you what someone in my line of work must go through daily and must think when they want to do something simple, like going to the store for groceries. 

Its not fear that drives this, thats an extreme view thats placed to try and make thought of why i collect, its just simply a hobby, i like them.  Some people do baseball cards, some people do dolls/action figures, i do things i believe are more practical.  I LIKE GUNS!  i also have 3 bows in the back ground, you cant see them, but i do archery as well!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 06:03:05 pm »
How much does that AK-47 weight, by the way? I like our military's AK-clone otherwise, but the weight and its distribution is horrible for urban environments where you have to keep your rifle aimed high all the time.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 06:05:59 pm »
+1
Baseball cards don't protect you, stamps don't protect you.  Their sole purpose is not to kill.  So I don't think it's unreasonable to think someone who carries a firearm everywhere is a fearful person.  I think that's what it comes down to.  And that's what I've personally witnessed from friends and family who choose to carry a concealed weapon.  I personally have nothing to fear, and think that carrying around a firearm is going to potentially be more harmful than any possible random encounter I may experience.  I'm not afraid of the world, and I'm not afraid of walking down the street.  Should something happen, I'll deal with it without resorting to needing a weapon.   But then again, I don't put myself in those situations to begin with. 

I shoot for sport with my father in law (who's a lifer in the army and owns a few shotguns, rifles and hand guns), I would be open to hunting as well but it's just not my thing.  But stock piling weapons and ammo or carrying a gun around everywhere you go, I will never understand (unless it's the whole fearful thing as I suspect). 

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 06:06:21 pm »
How much does that AK-47 weight, by the way? I like our military's AK-clone otherwise, but the weight and its distribution is horrible for urban environments where you have to keep your rifle aimed high all the time.

it is god awful heavy, with a full magazine it feels like you are shouldering a cinder block, in comparison to lighter weapons like, the AR for instance its heavy, but it doesnt feel so crude and clunky.  ill go weight it real quick and let you know!

ADDED WEIGHTS FOR YOU XANT
the AK weighs 10lbs loaded with 30 rounds, the weight of the AK seems to rest in your front hand.
the AR weighs 7lbs loaded with 30 rounds, the weight seems to rest down from the trigger, which kind of balances the weight into both hands.

Baseball cards don't protect you, stamps don't protect you.  Their sole purpose is not to kill.  So I don't think it's unreasonable to think someone who carries a firearm everywhere is a fearful person.  I think that's what it comes down to.  And that's what I've personally witnessed from friends and family who choose to carry a concealed weapon.  I personally have nothing to fear, and think that carrying around a firearm is going to potentially be more harmful than any possible random encounter I may experience.  I'm not afraid of the world, and I'm not afraid of walking down the street.  Should something happen, I'll deal with it without resorting to needing a weapon.   But then again, I don't put myself in those situations to begin with. 

I shoot for sport with my father in law (who's a lifer in the army and owns a few shotguns, rifles and hand guns), I would be open to hunting as well but it's just not my thing.  But stock piling weapons and ammo or carrying a gun around everywhere you go, I will never understand (unless it's the whole fearful thing as I suspect).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_Enforcement_Officers_Safety_Act  (this is what i do)
im not going to be able to convince you really lol, but if we were standing next to one another in a coffee shop, or the local Royal farms and shit went south, id gladly protect you, because its what i do, and id hope that you would appreciate that.  Its not fear, its business, and its what i do, but on another topic, im sure there are plenty of citizens who wished they had a gun when they were attacked, because you dont have to put yourself into anything to become a victim

(click to show/hide)

poor feller got the shit beat out of him infront of his wife and child, im sure he wished he coulda protected himself and his family.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:22:32 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 06:10:42 pm »

Ah fuck, i meant to edit my post, not make another oh well  :rolleyes:

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 06:10:47 pm »
+1
There's a special dislike I reserve for the AR-15. Unless that thing has a piston operating system vs. a gas system, which is prohibitively expensive, so you might as well go with the AK anyway.

Gawd, I'm just mad that we have to use them.

Anyhoo, for those who don't understand why people like firearms (who aren't hunters, paranoid, etc.) - there's a visceral thrill you get from some of them. Not all of them, but some of them, and I assume this is different from different people. Kind of like how Arnold described lifting as 'cumming'. I'm not sure if it's the way it moves and the noise or something else, but fire a fully automatic weapon for half an hour and you'll come away grinning. At least, that's what happened to me, and I dislike firearms on principle.

Also, carrying a firearm is worlds apart from collecting firearms. And anyone who is allowed to carry concealed and doesn't is an idiot.

I was about to say something about spending money on videogames rather than firearms, but I realized that in the state I'm in, in the town I live in, all I would have to do is go to a pawn shop, pay the guy $50, register the weapon with the base, and that would be that.

Here's the real reason I don't carry: there's something about a firearm that's too...gay.

Fucking rangedmy old friends.