Author Topic: THE INQUISITION OF SCAT CLAN  (Read 10261 times)

Offline Pistachio

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pistachio Nuts (Helios) ROR
Re: THE INQUISITION OF SCAT CLAN
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2013, 06:36:19 am »
+1
Come attack Kelredan we'll see how long that lasts pitstash

Why would I attack you. Go ahead and camp. Just admit you got shit on.

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2013, 07:03:37 am »
+7

Also we pretty much went 1:1 in every fief except for ibiran

Is that right?

Burglen 1st attack:
Burglen 2nd attack:
Tahlberl:
Ibiran :
You personally did quite well in the defense of Tahlberl, and I commend you for that. That said, the performance of the rest of Third RL is less than stellar and certainly not 1:1. You should be publicly thanking your excellent and capable mercs--people like Firebus, Lumetta, Tristran, and Kesh, just to name a few--rather than trying to conflate their successes with the ability of your actual faction members.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2013, 07:19:17 am »
+1
Why would I attack you. Go ahead and camp. Just admit you got shit on.

Nah man, NAH. Don't have that attitude that me and my faction had against FCC when their castles were presented to us. Fukken GO for it man, I'll be there to help you with catapults and related duties; you've got more than the manpower to do the damn thing. A lesson is being learned throughout NA that besides a few exceptions, defending villages sucks cock. You've got to deal with gung-ho mercs that just want to go fight the enemy, drawing their spawn timers up to result in the nasty spawncamp at the end.

Don't take their villages and gloat like we did against FCC. Throw yourselves against their castle walls, do the best damn job you can, and remember that a pure flag-cap is not at all impossible.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Swabisan

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • Did you say... VASSALS?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel (SKoT)
  • Game nicks: SKoT_Swabisan (SKoT_Sven)
  • IRC nick: Swab / Swanson
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2013, 08:42:09 am »
Is that right?

Burglen 1st attack:
Burglen 2nd attack:
Tahlberl:
Ibiran :
You personally did quite well in the defense of Tahlberl, and I commend you for that. That said, the performance of the rest of Third RL is less than stellar and certainly not 1:1. You should be publicly thanking your excellent and capable mercs--people like Firebus, Lumetta, Tristran, and Kesh, just to name a few--rather than trying to conflate their successes with the ability of your actual faction members.

That being said, loyal mercs that are friends with the SKoT community and would never fight with a faction like the Gobbs.
And also in defense. Around 2-3 of our participating members on the strat battles are a lot less than a full lvl 30. (I was personally I had higher than a 1:1 KDR for most of the battle [I was AFK and reckless toward the very end], being lvl 23-24.)
And also the Gobbs had a slight armor and weapon advantage.
And also Burglen 2nd and Ibiran. There was a significant disadvantage at both battles.

So yes in the big picture your right. But doesn't change the fact that your "Better" than us.

Congrats you took our smallest fiefs. Good luck taking Tahlberl or Kelredan. You'll have to pry those from the King's cold, dead hands and his VASSALS

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2013, 08:57:59 am »
Good luck taking Tahlberl or Kelredan. You'll have to pry those from the King's cold, dead hands and his VASSALS

Were you in the Tahlberl battle? I mean, it was very close to a flag cap on that one.. so I wouldn't really say good luck on getting it because the first attack was almost there.

The castle on the other hand, yeah it might take a couple of hits.. but it's not really an impossible castle to take.

Looking forward to more xp.

Offline Swabisan

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • Did you say... VASSALS?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel (SKoT)
  • Game nicks: SKoT_Swabisan (SKoT_Sven)
  • IRC nick: Swab / Swanson
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2013, 09:15:01 am »
I wasn't at Tahlberl unfortunatly. But, just saying, your not going to steam-roll SKoT.
And on a side note, yes the XP from these battles is immense I love it.

I was level 24, at the 1st Burglen siege. My XP bar went off of the moniter. Gained 4 levels.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2013, 09:49:49 am »
+6

Funny how whenever a faction gets shit on and loses it is entirely their fault for sucking so much and therefore losing a battle... but when they do well its all thanks to the wonderful mercs.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2013, 04:24:32 pm »
nvm forget it
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 05:55:53 pm by Platypus. »
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2013, 09:41:25 pm »
+8
THE GOBBLIN KING
does not approve of this bitch ass nerdery of tearing apart the particulars of who is better at the video game in the diplomacy forum. Take all your nerds shit to The Chamber of Bitchassmotherfucker Tears.

I go to get shitting drunk off of hard cider for just one night of the week and everybody immediately reverts to mild autismal shouting matches; disappointing. I still have hope for this cuntmunity though.

All that matters to THE GOBBLIN KING is that his faction has yet to do less than 1:1 in a battle.

We must congratulate Scat Clan on not totally sucking cock in their battles against the strongest NA faction.

Our methodical and systematic destruction of Scat Clan shall continue.

Now I have to go work a closing shift, you motherfuckers better not leave me bitchposts to come back to when I get home.

NO MAN CAN DEFEAT THE GOBBLIN KING.

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrell
  • Game nicks: SKoT_ShiftKnife
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2013, 11:29:54 pm »
When I said 1:1, I meant the strat faction as a whole- not particularly my clan in specific. That's always what I'm referring to, as personal KDs do not matter to me, it's about the whole thing. As for you guys "not getting less than 1:1" as a whole in the actual battles, a few battles losses were practically so close that they were LESS THAN 100 tickets apart. So don't pretend like you're doing well. Really, just don't. You're going to run out of troops unless you throw some more in, so let's see it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:54:45 am by ShiftKnife »

dead clan leader

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2013, 11:31:45 pm »
+5
When I said 1:1, I meant the strat faction as a whole- not particularly my clan in specific. That's always what I'm referring to, as personal KDs do not matter to me, it's about the whole thing. As for you guys "not getting less than 1:1" as a whole in the actual battles, a few battles losses were practically so close that they were LESS THAN 100 tickets apart. So don't pretend like you're doing well. Really, just don't. You're going to run out of troops unless you throw some more in, so let's see it.

Someone clearly doesn't understand the entire point of my last post; you can take the boy out of the autism but you can't take the autism out of the boy, apparently.

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2013, 11:37:28 pm »
+2
Wooah, woah, you'll be getting calls from some soccer moms at this rate. The autistic community heavily supports SKoT activity.

Oh and, adding on. Thanks for Burglen, were you guys meaning to hand that back to Lumetta so quickly?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:46:38 pm by ShiftKnife »

dead clan leader

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2013, 11:48:26 pm »
+6
Listen mate, I spent 6 months honing my ability to ignore jackass remarks through reading Keshian's posts, you can't goad me into anything here you autistic Spergburglar.

Offline ShiftKnife

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2013, 11:53:15 pm »
+1
Don't worry man, that's all I needed.

dead clan leader

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2013, 11:53:26 pm »
+8
Listen mate, I spent 6 months honing my ability to ignore jackass remarks through reading Keshian's posts, you can't goad me into anything here you autistic Spergburglar.

I thought you spent 6 months honing your ability to provoke kesh into having sperg wars with you on the forums.