Author Topic: Has the coalition given up?  (Read 19832 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Has the coalition given up?
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2013, 02:44:58 pm »
+5
Forward point acrobat is a risky bizness.

10 lives to destroy 1 FB, in the end it was

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

so each FB cost 1cs and 35 materials
on each siege drz take 60 cs and 1800 materials
question: how many panoses def needed for waste it all? if each one from panoses need 10 lives to destroy 1  FB :P

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2013, 02:49:30 pm »
+2
From what I know now, I seriously think the Kapikulus respected their words, and the Coalition wasnt polite in not "displaying" that they were ready to engage the fight, but it was more a lack of micro-management than a deliberate attempt to fuck you up.

Rogue wouldnt have wasted 5 minutes telling us to waste our lives to waste items if he knew we would have almost 0 item-bombing problems.

Big respect for Kapi if you really managed to hold your men at the beginning of the siege, sorry you didnt receive any warnings on our battle-ready, but the spirit was there.

question: how many panoses def needed for waste it all? if each one from panoses need 10 lives to destroy 1  FB :P

Would probably need more than one panos, and god knows one panos is already too much  :mrgreen:

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • IRC nick: Kebabmeister
« Reply #197 on: October 10, 2013, 02:52:11 pm »
+2

Not sure if you are new to this very simple concept or not but if attackers are not attacking, they can not win. When the forward-base is gone, you have to rebuild it again, reset your spawns, place ladders to protect it. Which means, every 10 times that a greek peasant (in this case, Panos) dies, attackers has to stop and rebuild every single shit. Over and over.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2013, 03:07:27 pm »
Can we PLEASE get back on topic?  How EU wouldn't stand a chance invading NA?
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2013, 03:09:54 pm »
From what I know now, I seriously think the Kapikulus respected their words, and the Coalition wasnt polite in not "displaying" that they were ready to engage the fight, but it was more a lack of micro-management than a deliberate attempt to fuck you up.

Rogue wouldnt have wasted 5 minutes telling us to waste our lives to waste items if he knew we would have almost 0 item-bombing problems.

Big respect for Kapi if you really managed to hold your men at the beginning of the siege, sorry you didnt receive any warnings on our battle-ready, but the spirit was there.

Would probably need more than one panos, and god knows one panos is already too much  :mrgreen:

I'd give you +2 on these :)

Troll.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #200 on: October 10, 2013, 03:10:28 pm »
+5
U not deserve to be invaded!

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #201 on: October 10, 2013, 03:47:08 pm »
Yeah, let's talk about how unhonourable Coalition is by not following a deal after being itembombed for the second time in a very short period of time. If you itembomb someone (And thus doing it with the intention to do so, you do not itembomb someone by accident) you have no right to complain about some stupid deal not being hold on to. Plus, from what i've heard there was some guy on your TS beforehand and not getting accepted, thus coming over to COA TS and telling the guys that Kapis decided not to stick to any deal. Whether that's true or not, the fact remains that the most unhonourable thing here is the itembomb itself. Hypocrisy at it's best.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #202 on: October 10, 2013, 03:53:51 pm »
Yeah, let's talk about how unhonourable Coalition is by not following a deal after being itembombed for the second time in a very short period of time. If you itembomb someone (And thus doing it with the intention to do so, you do not itembomb someone by accident) you have no right to complain about some stupid deal not being hold on to. Plus, from what i've heard there was some guy on your TS beforehand and not getting accepted, thus coming over to COA TS and telling the guys that Kapis decided not to stick to any deal. Whether that's true or not, the fact remains that the most unhonourable thing here is the itembomb itself stacking of over 10k troops to abuse the 1/3 rule. Hypocrisy at it's best.
Ftfy
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #203 on: October 10, 2013, 04:04:04 pm »
Fips - if you allow someone to clear a problem as a good will gesture and they dont hold to deal to signal to not attack they've done nothing wrong? Just how retarded are you? You come up with these extremely stupid arguments a five year old can see through and you think you are clever. The only person you convince is yourself.

The guy saying not to stick to deal was either lying or you are, theres 51 guys on TS who know this. More Fips cleverness only a Fips would fall for maybe?

And regarding anyone who says defenders sky ladders are not a glitch exploit - ladders should not have magic force fields that extend below them to glitch other ladders.

Bored of this now - let both sides just exploit every bug/glitch not banned by EU3 rules and have done with it. Probably the fairest way if people cannot be trusted to honour agreements.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #204 on: October 10, 2013, 04:17:19 pm »
You should roster for the Greys in an open field battle some time when they're attackers xD really funny stuff, people who usually do will know what i'm talking about ;P 'oh no, our construction site! We needed that! And all we got was all this green...'

30mins later of rinse and repeat, flags are capped. Epic lolz.

Honestly, sometimes they're small siege towers or healing tents xD but they always bring in the green as defenders push. And all attackers need is green.

Actually in the HRE open field battles against Grey all I would see is tons of green on HRE side as grey desperately tried to protect their csite that was over-extended and too far from their current spawn so they would filter in rather than be able to attack as a mass where being all strength crutchers in full plate really is helpful.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Vermilion

• Count
  • Renown: 208
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vermilion
  • IRC nick: Vermilion
« Reply #205 on: October 10, 2013, 04:27:45 pm »
+1
Plus, from what i've heard there was some guy on your TS beforehand and not getting accepted, thus coming over to COA TS and telling the guys that Kapis decided not to stick to any deal. Whether that's true or not, the fact remains that the most unhonourable thing here is the itembomb itself. Hypocrisy at it's best.

I think you should name and shame (tell us who told you someone did this and then work out who the person was that switched TS's)

Ozan made it very clear that we would give you time to sort your equipment out. (he repeated it 2 or 3 times to make sure everyone heard and understood)

Also, no one is denying that item-bombing is unhonourable (or more/less than anything else). That's why Ozan agreed to give you time to sort it, why Knitter has apologised etc.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #206 on: October 10, 2013, 04:32:11 pm »
+4
Cookies anyone??

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #207 on: October 10, 2013, 04:41:56 pm »
I think you should name and shame (tell us who told you someone did this and then work out who the person was that switched TS's)

Ozan made it very clear that we would give you time to sort your equipment out. (he repeated it 2 or 3 times to make sure everyone heard and understood)

Also, no one is denying that item-bombing is unhonourable (or more/less than anything else). That's why Ozan agreed to give you time to sort it, why Knitter has apologised etc.

Some NA dude, don't remember the name myself, but i'm sure Rogue or any of the other guys who were on TS could tell you. So he probably lied for whatever reason. Still, now to push the blame to COA is stupid. But whatever, i should rather go talk to a wall, those things are probably more reasonable than some people here (Not talking about you Vermillion, just so you know).

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #208 on: October 10, 2013, 04:43:31 pm »
+1
Yeah, let's talk about how unhonourable Coalition is by not following a deal after being itembombed for the second time in a very short period of time. If you itembomb someone (And thus doing it with the intention to do so, you do not itembomb someone by accident) you have no right to complain about some stupid deal not being hold on to. Plus, from what i've heard there was some guy on your TS beforehand and not getting accepted, thus coming over to COA TS and telling the guys that Kapis decided not to stick to any deal. Whether that's true or not, the fact remains that the most unhonourable thing here is the itembomb itself. Hypocrisy at it's best.

I truly don't get it.

Fips, I cant see any hypocrisy here. Noone said itembombing is ok. Even Kapis sort of agred to that and decided to agree the terms of sorting this shit out with you. The perception of attackers was that you did not hold to this deal. Rogue xplained the reason and how you see this thing, and I personally understand it and totally buy the explanation.  But now are saying that "If you itembomb someone (And thus doing it with the intention to do so, you do not itembomb someone by accident) you have no right to complain about some stupid deal not being hold on to.".

Hm. Just in case we will keep in mind that whenever you make any deal with GO (whetever fuckup it is going to resolve) there will always be a risk that you guys will think it is "stupid" and that there are cases when you may withdraw from it. Whether that happend this time, I don't know, not after your words.

[edit] End of this topic for me. Water under the bridge.

Cookies anyone??

Yes please  :D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 04:47:48 pm by Erasmas »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #209 on: October 10, 2013, 05:01:16 pm »
+3
More on this exciting subject on the 6 oclock news, now over to the weather in Hillsboro

We're working on something cooler than a blog.