Author Topic: Has the coalition given up?  (Read 19852 times)

Offline Vermilion

• Count
  • Renown: 208
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vermilion
  • IRC nick: Vermilion
Re: Has the coalition given up?
« Reply #180 on: October 10, 2013, 03:34:15 am »
Just to avoid any problems, and knowing Kapıkulu would never stick with their word
I don't think I quite follow you here, in what way did we not honor the agreement? Our part of that deal was to get rid of the excess gear from the item bomb, which we, too our great relief, managed to do quite fast. The enemies part was to give us time to do that. If Ozan said something like to this effect, all glory to him, but what we saw was quite different. We were besieged the moment the battle started. Building cats and all the other assorted stuff is not exactly "giving time", because as the defender it is of course in our interest to deny the attacker doing this as best as we can. Which the item bomb denied us from doing from the get go. And yes, we did not have much faith in a word given by Kapilulu, which is hardly surprising.

As Eramas said - After roll call and before the battle, Ozan explained 2 or 3 times to everyone on TS that your castle was suffering from being "item bombed" and he had agreed with you (Rogue) that we (the attackers) would give some time at the start of the battle for you to ditch some items to clear the "item bomb".

When the siege's defenders prep time started some of your defender spawned with construction sites, materials and ranged weapons. (all the items which get affected by an "item bomb") And defenders started building.

This confused us as to why you have requested time to fix the item bomb and we asked Ozan what to do. He said to wait so he could ask you.

The siege started and the attackers spawned, we where immediately shot upon by your ranged (attackers not honoring the previously agreed 'peace' time before starting an attack).

As the defenders where already building and shooting at the attackers, Ozan gave the command to begin the siege (There where also people asking in chat as to why the defenders started straight away, to which got no reply (at least at the start)).

--

As an attacker, I was not told why we where going to give you time to sort your equipment (didn't know it was knitter, thought it was just equip from previous fight) and seeing the lack of honor in strat I thought it was the wrong move to make by Ozan.
Then to see the defenders spawn sites/material etc and to immediately attack (ranged shooting spawn as we spawned) just confirmed my thinking.
It came across as a pathetic attempt to waste some time at the start of the battle.

TL:DR
Ozan agreed to give defenders time to fix "item bomb" and ordered this to his mercs.
Defenders spawned with sites/ranged weapons and ranged immediately attacked the attackers.
So Ozan started to siege the castle.

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #181 on: October 10, 2013, 03:52:56 am »
+1
I don't think I quite follow you here, in what way did we not honor the agreement? Our part of that deal was to get rid of the excess gear from the item bomb, which we, too our great relief, managed to do quite fast. The enemies part was to give us time to do that.

I understand and respect your point of view Rouge, but try to see the other side's perception.  We all were under clear - and repeated - orders to get ready, but to hold the attack until you guys are ready.  Let me just say I got the first arrow in a head exactly the moment I spawned. So clearly you were really really fast sorting this eq shit out. Well done. You could have say in chat that it's done, but the arrows sent a clear message as well. Leaving, however, somewhat bad aftertaste in mouth. And then Zomg's post...  :rolleyes:

Let me stress one thing - itembombing is not ok, and for the sake of mere fun of the battles, rules aside, should not be used by any side. I was sad to learn that Knitler did that, but then he fairly admitted he did, for whatever reason it happned. Kudos, Knitler. The personal conflicts between you guys are your own business, sort it out among yourself.

What great evil did we commit Harpag? Did the floating wall scare you? This was some kind of glitch caused by attacker catapults hitting something, the backwall of the castle to be precise. We had nothing to do with this, blame the bad aim of attackers engineers and the almighty strat bugs for this.

We had a serious laugh when we saw that flying wall.  Noone sane can treat such an obvious glitch as someone's wrongdoing, and there were jokes on TS and chat that you guys have some power to move walls and place them exactly in front of our catas. So relax a bit and try to keep some sense of humor for fuck sake, instead of being passive aggressive  :D

As to the ladders blocking the towers, building towers in walls and other shit like that, I guess it is going to be difficult to agree that we all won't do that, especially that there are no clear rules and there is to many guys to control. So let's  make another deal - you will abuse game mechanics and glitches in your favour and we will abuse ours. And let's keep bitching about them, maybe one day they got fixed... Although some rules could be agreed as well...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 10, 2013, 03:57:45 am »
+1
From what I heard on TS, they were only a few items beyond access so most of the usual stuff spawned right at the beginning.
We got no orders to "hold fire", just that we would use our first tickets to suicide with stuff, then we would have access to siege stuff and begin right away, without chatting with the attackers that "WE ARE READY".

Dont know what was the details on how it should have went from your side, but I guess being shot at from ranged was the signal to begin the siege, so all in all, everyone respected the agreement  :mrgreen: (most people must have ignored the chat at the beginning, I didnt notice anything strange).

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 10, 2013, 11:41:23 am »
Well, if you weren't able to choose your regular items and you've had to clean your inventory choices, we would have waited until you could fight properly and we would wait for it as Ozan explained in TS before battle. But you could choose your all items and weapons as you got used to it.

So please do not try to blame or accuse us. There was no unusual thing when we compared the old battles at the begining. Just a flying wall which built with snowflakes and wind by invisible architect.
So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline Charlemagne_De_Kingsmith

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Charlemagne The Lionheart, Lord Valentine, Die Hard Monk
« Reply #184 on: October 10, 2013, 12:09:17 pm »
What really is this coalition?
How do you pronounce Charlemagne? Shar-la-main =D

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #186 on: October 10, 2013, 12:58:14 pm »
+1
Yes. We actually discussed using a part of our wall to block Catapults. It is a grey-area, you know? And about the ladders used from the castles / cities. I have no idea why everyone is so butt-hurt about them. It is unrealistic? Forward-spawns are unrealistic. Equipment chests that you can spawn hundreds of ladders, siege shields, stakes and different equipment types are unrealistic. Using ladders to protect forward-spawns and key locations are unrealistic, as it is not the main purpose of the ladder itself. Claiming someone accidentally item-bombed a fief, who plays the game for some time is unrealistic. Item bombing the same Castle twice, in a row, and not stopping until someone goes and confronts them is unrealistic. A ladder was bugging the attacker ladders, at Uhhun Castle. When attackers asked, Coalition people destroyed that ladder, where it was used for archers. Knowing that and bitching about Coalition, not wanting a fair game is unrealistic.

Are you for real? Oh wait,

Then again you are a retard, so no suprises there.

I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #187 on: October 10, 2013, 01:35:07 pm »
Use of siege equipment:

1) Ladders
                    1.1) Floating ladders. You are not allowed to stay on floating ladders. If for some reason your ladder becomes floating, you are to get off it, even if it means suicide.
                    1.2) Ladderplacement. For now there are no rules on unrealistic ladders, so they are allowed. (as long as you keep the other rules in mind)
                    1.3) Siege-equipment on ladders is not allowed. This includes using siege shields, other ladders and everything you can make with a construction-site.
                    1.4) Ladders in open battles (anti cav) are allowed as long as the ladder is legit according to rule 1.2.
                    1.5) Cavalry is allowed to use ladders.

Your tears about my usage of the ladders, taste delicious. The start of the ladders that I use, always touch solid ground. I always make fun of GO and DRZ and their exploiting to gain victory, I would be the least dumb to do the same thing and then insisting on making fun of them.

As long as Rogue accepts me to his battles, I`ll keep doing it, because god damn it feels good everytime I land on your Forward Spawn seeing you wankers panicking while I destroy it like a motherfucking boss.

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • IRC nick: Kebabmeister
« Reply #188 on: October 10, 2013, 01:48:13 pm »
Are you for real? Oh wait,

Says someone who uses wooden stakes to make their Siege Tower unmoveable, but bitches when ladders are used to block the ramp. lol.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:53:21 pm by Zomg »

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #189 on: October 10, 2013, 01:49:16 pm »
+1
Says someone who uses wooden stakes to make their Siege Ladder unmoveable, but bitches when ladders are used to block the ramp. lol.

Siege Ladder is unmovable? No shit :wink:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • IRC nick: Kebabmeister
« Reply #190 on: October 10, 2013, 01:53:37 pm »
Siege Ladder is unmovable? No shit :wink:

Siege Tower, not ladder.

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #191 on: October 10, 2013, 01:58:27 pm »
+3
I`ll keep doing it, because god damn it feels good everytime I land on your Forward Spawn seeing you wankers panicking while I destroy it like a motherfucking boss.

You are more than welcome Panos, jugding by your stats in most of battles you do more harm than good to the defenders....

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #192 on: October 10, 2013, 02:19:02 pm »
+5
Well sorry that I`m not a K/D hunter to increase my epeen like Varadin or Knitler, but I`m from the guys who like to follow orders, so when I`m told  that I have to go out and kill the enemy catapult, I`ll do it until the job is done, when I`m told to jump and kill your forward base, that I`ll do.

Besides, I`m more skilled than 90% of your roster, and we can put it on the test anytime.   :wink:

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 10, 2013, 02:21:17 pm »
+4
You are more than welcome Panos, jugding by your stats in most of battles you do more harm than good to the defenders....

Forward point acrobat is a risky bizness.

10 lives to destroy 1 FP, in the end it was

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #194 on: October 10, 2013, 02:42:18 pm »
Way the Coalition did not honour equipment - shot at us from first moment of battle for a start while we were doing nothing on Kapis orders.

Then insulted Kapis obscenely for 10 minutes while Rogue said nothing, pathetic.

Then again so many people one eyed in game they probably think thats ok but if I were a Kapi thats the last last goodwill gesture I'd make. Not like the defense exploit every bug going from taking material out of the attackers material store to glitch it to flying ladders from wall top to glitch attackers ladders. These are glitches like an item bomb.

When Kapis benefit from a glitch you say its cheating, when you deliberately exploit glitches its clever play. I am now starting to understand the genuine ill will that exists in this game, the hypocrisy stinks.