Author Topic: Ban-Lucius Almighty  (Read 512 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Ban-Lucius Almighty
« on: September 30, 2013, 12:11:04 am »
1. Name of your character involved
Legio_I_Germanica
2. Name of offending character(s)
Lucius Almight
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
6:00 PM EST, NA 1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
He bumps me with horse. I control M him. He dismounts and continues to follow me around trying to make me team hit him. At end of round, he tks me. I stated in admin chat to the admin I thought was on(phantasmal, he wasn't) that I had someone intending to grief me. Asked for admins on server before posting this.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Angry I ctrl-m on him and wanted to "get me back"
6. Multiple Screenshots
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4968/95cj.jpg
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Re: Ban-Lucius Almighty
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 12:23:28 am »
The round was over and your team won anyway... what does it matter?
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 12:25:14 am »
1. Name of your character involved
Legio_I_Germanica
2. Name of offending character(s)
Lucius Almight
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
6:00 PM EST, NA 1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
He bumps me with horse. I control M him. He dismounts and continues to follow me around trying to make me team hit him. At end of round, he tks me. I stated in admin chat to the admin I thought was on(phantasmal, he wasn't) that I had someone intending to grief me. Asked for admins on server before posting this.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Angry I ctrl-m on him and wanted to "get me back"
6. Multiple Screenshots
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4968/95cj.jpg
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.

Oh hello anders... funny finding you here..

Yeah that's my alt, also thanks for making me laugh posting this I didn't think you were actually serious.

To make note, no I wasn't griefing.. I wasn't getting next to you because the battle was idk 9-1 and I was waiting for the last guy to die to be able to tk you, because as far as I know that's legal.

Not sure what you're trying to make of this, but I'll take it as a last hope on this game, for if this gets me banned it will just be another reason to leave it and thus perhaps doing me a favor.

btw I still think you're pathetic.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 12:37:12 am »

Oh hello anders... funny finding you here..

Yeah that's my alt, also thanks for making me laugh posting this I didn't think you were actually serious.

To make note, no I wasn't griefing.. I wasn't getting next to you because the battle was idk 9-1 and I was waiting for the last guy to die to be able to tk you, because as far as I know that's legal.

Not sure what you're trying to make of this, but I'll take it as a last hope on this game, for if this gets me banned it will just be another reason to leave it and thus perhaps doing me a favor.

btw I still think you're pathetic.

You dismounted off your horse, so you had intent.

Anyways, if I ctrl-m you for teambump, why do you think I'd like being tked? I don't go out of my way to th you, so you shouldn't do the same. TKing at any point is bannable. You did it cause I ctrl-m'd you and you didn't want to do it DURING the round so you could avoid a "punishment." Said it yourself.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 12:41:55 am »
You dismounted off your horse, so you had intent.

Anyways, if I ctrl-m you for teambump, why do you think I'd like being tked? I don't go out of my way to th you, so you shouldn't do the same. TKing at any point is bannable.

I dismounted, because as I said.. the round was almost over and I wouldn't be able to tk you if the round ended at any second on a horse.. my intent was what I did, to TK you after the round was over.

How long have you been playing this game? We all know that tk'ing after a round is over is ok'd. The fact that you know that, for as long as you've cared about this game.. it's still surprising that you're willing to still put up a ban thread.

Then again, I'm not as big of a nerd as you are when it comes to these things, so maybe tk'ing at the end of a round isn't allowed.. at which point then go ahead and ban me if that's the case.. because I've seen it just about every hour of everyday that I've played this game and it would just crack me up that I would be the exception.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 12:49:52 am »
For future reference, it is a ban worthy offense to TK at the end of the round if the person does not wish to be killed. I will let this go with a warning though since this is a more obscure rule. In the future please only kill your friends at the end of the round. Locking thread, please refer any criticism to my admin feedback thread.

Edit: As a reminder, do not post in a ban unless you have something to contribute.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 01:03:24 am by Phantasmal »
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.