Author Topic: jelbegi fief LCO  (Read 2884 times)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Re: jelbegi fief LCO
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 04:00:07 am »
+2
Hey, arowaine, Why don't you, IDK, tell your guy about the AWESOME feature under your SETTINGS tab on CRPG. There you can modify your nighttime to proper set up, and set your time zone difference as well.

Considering how much you post in response to FCC, I'd think something like this wouldn't happen anymore. Considering, who we are talking about, It makes perfect sense. I mean, you've been called out on this...say...5 times and FCC has done it a few times, but they haven't had a single problem at all cause they make sure they  set there faction up.

If anything, I've found that LCO and your little "alliance" has ruined strat far more than FCC has. Now that I don't have a fief, I will say whatever the hell I want, specially after I found out that you are a fuking turn coat and to try hard at this game. I don't like FCC much more, but at least they've kept everything open, you on the other hand, are a skaven.

Also,
Is bullshit. Not true in the slightest. It's been that since the dawn of time, it doesn't "change" randomly. It's a damn SERVER TIME. The only thing that changes is when DLS goes into or out of effect. Before you start making up BS excuses, learn to actually lie.

are you retard or what ? we set our nigth time 1 most of us and never toutch it again...jesus christ we do not change it once except like last time one of my menber did not have it set properly we made the change otherwise im not checking every single menber in my faction what their nigth time is set to CAUSE I CANT you hear that ander ? (cause i ask them at the begining of strat to set it to 23 or 00 last 8hours!

rip in peace ander! but you probably dont know what is it to manage 50 people on a internet brownser do you ?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:06:17 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 04:01:50 am »
+1
in fact balehoay to be honest with you you guys for once attack to a perfect time for us and it is really frustrating for me and FOR you  aswell  that we do not have it at the proper time. Most of us 99.9% cant not make it at the time it got push back.

You should prolly guillotine Afrodizia for his failure.

I also take offence at Anders implying FCC are not wonderful people. People may have issues with us... but we aren't liars and we don't break our word.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 04:02:20 am »
+3
also this is awsome to show and  Pro_Stabby_BlackCompany
Army size:499
Faction: Free Companies of Calradia
......Snow Plains
Night time:21:00 to 05:00
Equipment:shiny army
Cargo: about 1000 crates

so this as lame as our nigth time rigth now fcc ho we were trying to attack him but well since we know your nigth time guess will try to reach you to nicely ask you to change it instead of making presumtion.

YES I SHOULD

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 04:09:43 am »
are you retard or what ? we set our nigth time 1 most of us and never toutch it again...jesus christ we do not change it once except like last time one of my menber did not have it set properly we made the change otherwise im not checking every single menber in my faction what their nigth time is set to CAUSE I CANT you hear that ander ? (cause i ask them at the begining of strat to set it to 23 or 00 last 8hours!

rip in peace ander!

I have told you, and your faction, twice, at least, as well as making a damn post about it for everyone. At this point in strat, your faction, being veterans, shouldn't be pulling this: "Oh we blame the site" or "We didn't know" or some variation of them.

I also take offence at Anders implying FCC are not wonderful people. People may have issues with us... but we aren't liars and we don't break our word.

But, KESH. Sorry. I can't stand kesh in anything strat related. Outside he's fine, but not with strat, ever. I mean, you're on my friends list, so I at least like some of you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 04:13:34 am »
......Snow Plains

so this as lame as our nigth time rigth now fcc ho we were trying to attack him but well since we know your nigth time guess will try to reach you to nicely ask you to change it instead of making presumtion.

YES I SHOULD

Lol, the battle was at 10 pm not sure what you are complaining about ?  your nighttime setting is obviously off so you misread his.  If our guys dont know how to set their nighttime setting we dont give them a  fief to manage - simple and easy you just needed to check 5 guys for all the fiefs that have any chance of being attacked with most of the map your ally.  I guess checking with 5 guys including yourself is a monumental task.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2013, 04:24:11 am »
+2
I have told you, and your faction, twice, at least, as well as making a damn post about it for everyone. At this point in strat, your faction, being veterans, shouldn't be pulling this: "Oh we blame the site" or "We didn't know" or some variation of them.

my guys check strat for thos following stuff see if any ennemy around if possible, send a message to officier, put production point into the fief(fief owner), set your nigth time at the begining of the strat to 00 gm-5 last 8hours, buy goods in your fief if it is a goods production fief, sell goods in your fief if it is a selling fief, make sure to have enough equipement for 1500 to 2500 soldier depeding the kind of fief, close strat thanks for helping this is basicly how we work.

(restriction for fief owner has to be online at least 1 per week)

Lol, the battle was at 10 pm not sure what you are complaining about ?  your nighttime setting is obviously off so you misread his.  If our guys dont know how to set their nighttime setting we dont give them a  fief to manage - simple and easy you just needed to check 5 guys for all the fiefs that have any chance of being attacked with most of the map your ally.  I guess checking with 5 guys including yourself is a monumental task.

for you information occitan chivas sent me this and he is actually having proper setting gmt-5 23h last 8hours do i do not know what up then!

keep in mind we do not manage strat the same way as you do kesh for us it is impossible and we dont want to do that kind of management everyone is free to manage strat how they want as far as i know, and yes im also really piss off how the fucking nigth time is set on afrodizia.

so now if you all want xp fun and all the stuff you been requesting so far before going on your horse like i did in this tread come talk to me or send me a message and ill ensure and do my best so we can all (or most of us can show up for the battle)

i am not a veteran at english  for sure but  you can ask bonsai and inglorious being part of our faction, i did try to explain them nigth time ,ask them how to set it and never asked them to change it or anything.

ps: Ander ill correct you on 1 thing here you know your link is well made but there is 1 error i found out  is if the first time you connect to strategus map (and you had the time zone of crpg not properly set it fucked your strategus time zone and lock the gmt xxxx time on the strat webpage)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:33:06 am by arowaine »

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2013, 04:58:50 am »
+2
......Snow Plains

YES I SHOULD

Actually his night time start at 11pm EST (same as your faction) don't know why it show at 21 to 5 on the map... something is wrong because as you can see the battle will happen at 22:04pm EST.
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2013, 06:34:15 am »

Actually you are worse along with being terrible liars and exploiters of the game.

Looks like Ander isn't taking being homeless well.  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 06:40:13 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2013, 06:50:57 am »
+19
This thread is the cancer killing Strategus.

With the power invested in me as
 THE GOBBLIN KING, RULER OF ALL OF NA,
 I command you all to stop shitposting about which nerd tries harder.

I am not putting my time into organizing a fun Strategus faction to rule all of NA just for you vietnam fucking shits to force the forum conversation to regress back to saying whether FCC or Occitan is more gay.

Can't you all just get along in mutual respect for THE GOBBLIN KING?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 06:59:54 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2013, 09:28:30 am »
+1
Hey, arowaine, Why don't you, IDK, tell your guy about the AWESOME feature under your SETTINGS tab on CRPG. There you can modify your nighttime to proper set up, and set your time zone difference as well.

Considering how much you post in response to FCC, I'd think something like this wouldn't happen anymore. Considering, who we are talking about, It makes perfect sense. I mean, you've been called out on this...say...5 times and FCC has done it a few times, but they haven't had a single problem at all cause they make sure they  set there faction up.

If anything, I've found that LCO and your little "alliance" has ruined strat far more than FCC has. Now that I don't have a fief, I will say whatever the hell I want, specially after I found out that you are a fuking turn coat and to try hard at this game. I don't like FCC much more, but at least they've kept everything open, you on the other hand, are a skaven.

Also,
Is bullshit. Not true in the slightest. It's been that since the dawn of time, it doesn't "change" randomly. It's a damn SERVER TIME. The only thing that changes is when DLS goes into or out of effect. Before you start making up BS excuses, learn to actually lie.
Anders, you're in danger of becoming a good man. I may say I like your new set of testicles.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 07:55:52 pm »
+4
Bad strat mechanics stole my girlfriend  :(
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 05:09:12 pm »
+4
Shitty night time settings has not stopped the forces of good and love from prevailing. We have taken many lost sheep back into our care and they will now be fighting against the darkness once more
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:13:06 pm by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 04:57:33 pm »
Someone clearly had their night time settings fucked up.  Let's get all worked up about it. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Real_Dece_Guy

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Viceroy_Axeman_of_Acre
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 05:52:40 pm »
+3
Let's get all worked up about it.

If you aren't getting irate on the internet, what are you living for?
His Excellency Viceroy for Life, Field Marshal Al chadzi Doctor Idi Axemin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the Free Company Empire in Calradia in General and the Tundra in Particular.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2013, 07:14:26 pm »
+7
Till you've fought a 6 am battle christmas eve you all need to shut the fuck up and get over yourselves. Noodles is the biggest fuck tard in this game.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned