Author Topic: A MANDATE FROM THE GOBBLIN KING : A CAMPAIGN TO LIBERATE THE DIPLOMACY FORUMS  (Read 11265 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
+3
True, it would mean less xp for a very short time while we chose another target. If we attacked CHAOS there would certainly be xp. But if CHAOS is absorbed, we gain more troops to utilize in future battles, letting our campaigns last longer. Something also tells me CHAOS has more troops saved up than active players to efficiently use them. Essentially, it's less xp for a short time but much more xp in the long term.

Maybe. Chaos might not be that active but they can prolly put good rosters together. If CHAOS gives in then next target is prolly SKoT followed by either TKoV or FCC. I recall the goal being to hit factions that have not been launching any attacks but I have a hard time imagining the Gobblins heading to the desert since most of the active players from those inactive factions are in full support of the GOBBLIN KING. I should probably just keep my skepticism to myself and just sit back and enjoy the (hopefully lots of) xp...

For a fun look at things.. you can check battle history in NA and go to the graph and see how much each faction has attacked, to give better perspective you can then filter for that faction only and switch to list view to see how many of those attacks are actually involving decent numbers.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
+1
Maybe. Chaos might not be that active but they can prolly put good rosters together. If CHAOS gives in then next target is prolly SKoT followed by either TKoV or FCC. I recall the goal being to hit factions that have not been launching any attacks but I have a hard time imagining the Gobblins heading to the desert since most of the active players from those inactive factions are in full support of the GOBBLIN KING. I should probably just keep my skepticism to myself and just sit back and enjoy the (hopefully lots of) xp...

For a fun look at things.. you can check battle history in NA and go to the graph and see how much each faction has attacked, to give better perspective you can then filter for that faction only and switch to list view to see how many of those attacks are actually involving decent numbers.

yeah it would be kind of weird if chaos joins them - then the 4 most inactive factions are part of a horde focused on attacking the least active factions on the map - kind of like watching the oroboru (how you spell it?) snake eating its own tail though my skepticism says there will be plenty of rationalizing coming along to save the day so that the contradiction will be soundly ignored.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
+9
yeah it would be kind of weird if chaos joins them - then the 4 most inactive factions are part of a horde focused on attacking the least active factions on the map - kind of like watching the oroboru (how you spell it?) snake eating its own tail though my skepticism says there will be plenty of rationalizing coming along to save the day so that the contradiction will be soundly ignored.

Just remember folks, if I do anything that isn't attacking the enemies of FCC then my REALM is bad, contradictory, and something to be suspicious of.

Your shitposting has no power here, Keshian the Gay.
This is THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING.
Your staff is broken, nerd.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:34:25 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
+7

You presented a contradiction yourself within your own example: if the "most inactive factions" are attacking other people, they're not quite inactive anymore, are they?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
+2
unless you use it to sit in your fief doing nothing but farming troops
Leader of BS

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
You presented a contradiction yourself within your own example: if the "most inactive factions" are attacking other people, they're not quite inactive anymore, are they?

Half true. If inactive now, it doesn't mean activity if absorbed. In fact, it's probably more beneficial for  chaos not to join and fight, thus forcing the faction to either become active, or die off.

If absorbed, it's pretty easy for you to just go AFK and troop funnel/manage a fief while the OTHER GUYS go back and attack others.

I mean, Rubes owns 3 fiefs. 3 DAMN FIEFS and he's ATTACKING ANOTHER. If anything, they need more people afking to handle their fiefs if they wish to hold them.
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
+4
Of course, with them having tons of duped gear gold, i guess they don't really need the fiefs.

wut?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
wut?

Someone told me they have lots of gold from dupped gear. Not sure if that's true, but it would almost seem like it.......

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
+2
Someone told me they have lots of gold from dupped gear. Not sure if that's true, but it would almost seem like it.......
It's not.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
+3
Canary, giving your troops away to another faction, even one you are submissive to, does not count as activity.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

• King
    • View Profile
+1
Committing his troops and players to attacking under the rule of THE GOBBLIN KING does count as activity. How could that not count as activity? What the fuck is activity to you?

Your single sentence shitpost meant nothing and contributed nothing.

And to Anders; how do you feel okay making speculative claims about us maybe somehow have gotten duped gear from vague reports you won't even admit the source of... but you say nothing of a faction that within the last week had it proved that they received millions of gold in free duped gear. Like the fuck m8.

Exactly what happened in the last few days to make the FCC Strat bigwig spergs come and try and take a dump on my faction?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:08:58 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
FWD: red x in white boxes
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 06:17:16 am »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
And to Anders; how do you feel okay making speculative claims about us maybe somehow have gotten duped gear from vague reports you won't even admit the source of... but you say nothing of a faction that within the last week had it proved that they received millions of gold in free duped gear. Like the fuck m8.

Not really to sure, actually. Maybe I heard it from Kesh? It was after our battle versus you.

Actually, duped gear isn't really bad. I asked for some from murder. 8-) Well considering FUPA joined you, and they haven't really attacked ANYTHING and Rohypnols army that he sold was pretty awesome, It very well could have come there. IDK, someone said you got duped gear gold. Probably meaning the gold Frisia got WAY back in the day.

• King
    • View Profile
Protip: we gave that gold (about 7 or 8 million of it) to TKoV when they were fighting Occitan because we felt they had the gear disadvantage. We didn't keep any of it.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Protip: we gave that gold (about 7 or 8 million of it) to TKoV when they were fighting Occitan because we felt they had the gear disadvantage. We didn't keep any of it.

OH SHIT NOW THE WORD IS OUT

But yeah I gave that shit to Hobb a long time ago because I think I was convinced at the time that LCO had duped gear or something. It was a pretty dumb decision, really.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?