Poll

0:00:00:00

Remove it now
No, it IMPORTAND
Fuck off bundle of sticks

Author Topic: Remove Timer on the Website  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: Remove Timer on the Website
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 08:31:10 pm »
Gah, i'm so offended by that post i'm gonna buy an automatic weapon and visit the school to let off some steam... Oh shit i'm European :( Americans have all the fun. Surely it's my god-given right laid down by the founding fathers to shoot at small children like a real man?

is that you in austria right now? :rolleyes: :D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 11:41:02 pm »
+1
Wait. Wat? I thought this is the American "days since last mass shooting" counter and just working fine.

I thought it was the days since last being owned by a Genocidal madman.  So whats your at, like 595,680 hours?

Yes I went there.  Btw, Europe has MORE violent crime than US, just less murder.  Realistically if you arent a black male in the inner city your chances of getting murdered are lower in US and you are FAR more likely to get mugged or raped in Europe.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 01:12:25 am »
+5
I thought it was the days since last being owned by a Genocidal madman.  So whats your at, like 595,680 hours?

Yes I went there.  Btw, Europe has MORE violent crime than US, just less murder.  Realistically if you arent a black male in the inner city your chances of getting murdered are lower in US and you are FAR more likely to get mugged or raped in Europe.

Oh dear lord Paul awakened the cancer of everyone protecting their glorious non-murdering country.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2013, 06:39:25 am »
+8
I actually didn't realize that there had indeed been another shooting when I was posting this. In regards of "too soon" I am willing to apologize to those who have to pay the price of freedom on a regular basis. Please lets get back to ridiculing chadz' laziness for he is sloth incarnate.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2013, 08:37:26 am »
Haha, i think someone's patriotic juices have just started dribbling down their legs xD someone implied that 'Murica had a lot of school shootings, oh shit, blatant lie.

You're right, we're all just jealous of how amazing 'Murica is. Did you apply statistics on the probability of being gunned down between the ages of 8-12 by an angry nerd? Cos i may be clutching at straws here, but i think that sounds like a thing that sometimes happens in some less fortunate countries... I feel kinda bad, cos after a shooting i feelz i really do, but then out come the NRA spokespeople saying 'Oh no! What an unavoidable incident, what a poor deranged fool, everyone should buy more guns to feel safer', then the parents of the slaughtered kids question how the fuck someone like that got an automatic weapon and people shake their heads sadly as the parents have clearly gone hysterical and are just trying to pin the blame on someone else.

The best part is how people drink it up every time, cos gun control would be 'Un-American' and then act startled when the next incident happens. Fun fact, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, so each time you give the same response after a shooting and do nothing, then act surprised as it happens again, that's insane. I can laugh about it, cos it isn't my country, cos i can't imagine another civilized country being too pigheaded to take measures, but then again knowing America their idea of 'measures' would probably be to give the 8 year olds guns of their own lol.

Long story short, sticks and stones etc, but you're the one with the country full of dead kids, 'Murica! Freedom! Yeah! Paul made a joke, then you got defensive on a subject that has no defense. Y'know how some people visit Rome for the history, France for fine dining and Northern Europe for the beer, it's no wonder terrorists pick America as their holiday destination of choice when they want to kill innocent people, it's basically part of your culture. 'Honey, imagine if we told our friends we spent a week in America and didn't shoot a single kid... What would folk back home think?'

We should rename them from 'school shootings' to 'America Shootings!' or 'Freedom Shootings', that way you can be even more proud of them cos they're such a unique thing to your country and they're acts of freedom that demonstrate how free everyone is, and if another country has a similar event you know they're just trying to be cool like you.

Last I checked the U.S. body count for isolated crazy person going postal events maybe slightly over  a thousand.  Whats your body count for Mr. aid-off  Hitlah and other hate crimes in Europe? Pretty sure you got us beat by 50+ MILLION chief.  Crazy people dont last long when a large portion of the populous are armed and willing to act.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 12:03:55 pm »
Last I checked the U.S. body count for isolated crazy person going postal events maybe slightly over  a thousand.  Whats your body count for Mr. aid-off  Hitlah and other hate crimes in Europe? Pretty sure you got us beat by 50+ MILLION chief.  Crazy people dont last long when a large portion of the populous are armed and willing to act.
You don't want to go back in time, do you?
Just mentioning indian wars and slave trade. US should not point out others genozides.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2013, 12:41:55 pm »
+1
Just mentioning indian wars and slave trade. US should not point out others genozides.

US didnt kill near as many indians as the Spanish and Portuguese.  Not to mention Portuguese worked their slaves to death and were treated as disposable where US slaves were valued much more.
These are still not even a drop in the bucket compared to how many have died to European infighting in the 20th century.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 12:58:24 pm »
+5
Gawddamnit Paul, look at what you've done :lol:

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 04:38:15 pm »
+1

Actually everyone should point out everyone's genocides and try to prevent them from happening again.  It's like the Israeli's saying that the US doesn't have any ground to stand on when our citizens say that they have second class citizens (basically apartheid).  "Well the US did it 50 years ago, so that makes it okay". 

That's the same logic as your doctor smoking cigs so you don't think you can get lung cancer.  Good luck with that.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 04:48:52 pm »
Actually everyone should point out everyone's genocides and try to prevent them from happening again.  It's like the Israeli's saying that the US doesn't have any ground to stand on when our citizens say that they have second class citizens (basically apartheid).  "Well the US did it 50 years ago, so that makes it okay". 

That's the same logic as your doctor smoking cigs so you don't think you can get lung cancer.  Good luck with that.
That is pretty much what I wanted to say. Do not point at others. first process own countries faults.
when the own crimes an wrongdoings are puplicly discussed and guild is accepted in it's full extend then but only then you can start pointing at others.

Peace and love and hippipower to all

and by the way do something about the timer (^_^)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 05:03:17 pm »
+2
Disagree...you can be critical of your own country and try to fix it's faults, and also point out the wrong doings of other countries.  Nobody is ever going to be perfect, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be critical of others (or try to better yourself).
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 07:04:47 pm »
Maybe you a foreigner is missing the point, having guns around prevents people taking your freedom. 
A thousand people dead over 10 years is a pretty small price to pay.  Instead you could actually care about something important like drunk or distracted driving that kills 100x more people.

No amount of gun control or mental health services would prevent as much shooting as the news media not giving these stories as much coverage as they get EVERY SINGLE TIME.  By broadcasting this shit like its important, they're just turning it into a video game and acheivement earning process for the mentally ill & religious wackos.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2013, 08:08:20 pm »
+2
Gawddamnit Paul, look at what you've done :lol:

This.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2013, 08:13:21 pm »
+2
Maybe you a foreigner is missing the point, having guns around prevents people taking your freedom. 
A thousand people dead over 10 years is a pretty small price to pay.  Instead you could actually care about something important like drunk or distracted driving that kills 100x more people.

No amount of gun control or mental health services would prevent as much shooting as the news media not giving these stories as much coverage as they get EVERY SINGLE TIME.  By broadcasting this shit like its important, they're just turning it into a video game and acheivement earning process for the mentally ill & religious wackos.

yes, media is bullshit anyway, propaganda mindwashing horse shit

but seriously: 1000 people dead is a small price for you? guess you never lost a child to some windowlicker rushing into a school with guns? wait for the day that happens, while losing your child would be the worst case, losing a close friend or family member would make you change your mind for sure as well though

and in america the fines, or punishments rather, for drunk driving are insane compared to most of europe
even speeding leaves you broke across the pond, while here you couldnt care less really
so thats one of the things you shouldnt worry too much about

forbidding cars? no way
forbidding alcohol? that will be a lot harder than forbidding guns (especially cause its really easy to brew your own shit)

gun control however could save many peoples lives, >childrens lives< and if that is no motivation then i have no idea what is

and i totally agree with heskey, leave the timer, but link it to this discussion please :D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2013, 08:40:45 pm »
+2
I think it's funny people think they have rights...you have no rights if they can be taken away, only temporary privileges.
 - Stolen from Macropussy