Author Topic: Let's Play Diablo II - LADDER WAS RESET NOV 26th JOIN NOW!!  (Read 5155 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Diablo II - LADDER WAS RESET NOV 26th JOIN NOW!!
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2013, 12:28:42 am »
Hmmm. I think it is time to start playing it again. I'll join you in your quests princess!
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013, 06:06:48 am »
I'm trying to level a paladin but its so slow... I forgot how much of a grind this game was. :P

gief powerlvling services

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2013, 10:08:40 am »
Bump! Got army necro and hurricane/tornado druid in the 80s, frenzy barb in the 70s and will be my best char after geared up. I have spare gear and runes if ya'll need anything.

As far as levelling quickly, you can easily get rushed up to the end of hell in public games if you try. Do trist runs to 15, tomb runs to 24, ancients for lvl 25 then baal up to 40-45. At that point you can level up real fast on hell difficulty chaos runs. For whatever reason they give crazy xp even if you are far below the level to actually fight there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2013, 10:38:58 am »
What's the latest patch version playable on Battlenet ? And can you use that high resolution mod with official game ?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2014, 05:16:27 am »
+4
Sorry Gnjus, no idea about high res mods. I play on a 19" screen that's 4:3 ratio so it isn't to grainy and doesn't get stretched to widescreen.

Anyway, bumping because I just made the best item ever:
1) Find a "boneweave" type armor
2) Use the personalize item quest with a character named bone-weaver
3) Make the runeword bone in your bone-weaver's boneweave
4) visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2014, 05:33:45 am »
+1

latest patch is 1.13 to play online , for the D2Multires mod you need 1.12a , so you can play mods with friends or regular game but not online on B.net.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.