Offline austencannady

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban
« on: September 15, 2013, 04:30:59 am »
I go by a few names in game Im_A_Aragorn and Heavenly_Outlaw_Eugene. I just wanted to say that I was not aware that the ban request had been submitted and I didn't have a chance to defend myself. I never tk other players on purpose unless it's my brother Heavenly_Outlaw_Shooterdude. I remember this player kept flying in front of me with his horse in close combat. I don't really care about the ban, I deserve it I guess. I just want to let everyone know that I am a honest player and will take the punishment. I normally say sorry for tk's but I was in combat. So sorry for the trouble, will work on my rage aiming. Good luck to all and God bless.  :mrgreen:

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 07:14:49 am »
I am atheist and take offense to your closing statement.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: Unban
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 08:36:41 am »
Locking thread, ban time is only 12 hours seeing as it is your first ban.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.