Author Topic: The Adventures of Bob (UPDATE #8 The 3 Month Build-Up)  (Read 16881 times)

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
Re: Why I love being a peasant (UPDATED :DD)
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2013, 04:14:25 am »
+1
This thread gives me great joy, continue doing what you love to do.

Thank you :D
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2013, 04:48:55 am »
+1
What? All the raging bullshit I've said about you, and you only get one quote from me? (Ok two if you count the sig)

I feel offended
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2013, 04:52:02 am »
+1
What? All the raging bullshit I've said about you, and you only get one quote from me? (Ok two if you count the sig)

I feel offended

Well I didnt want the whole list to just be you :P
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2013, 07:55:02 pm »
best bob 2013 +1

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2013, 10:45:51 pm »

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2013, 09:54:21 am »
Just updated again :D #2

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2013, 02:51:26 pm »
+1
This is what I imagine the answer to the subject is:  "Why I love being a peasant"

• I love leeching gold
  • I love not being as helpful to my team as I could be
  • I need attention
  • I'm a hipster and want to be different
  • Instead of being mediocre with good gear, I can be mediocre with shit gear and people will think more highly of my skills

That's all I could come up with as answers, interesting to see the actual answers from gold leechers, I mean peasants.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The attitude seriously reminds me of short people that I grew up with.  They pick a fight with someone taller/bigger/stronger and they can't lose.  They either lose the fight and nobody bats an eye (because "hey they're smaller"), or they win and get props for beating up someone bigger than them.  It's a no lose scenario (well unless you get knocked out and hit your head on something and die).

I had this problem growing up. I am a pretty tall guy and short people with napoleon syndrome always tried to pick a fight with me... needless to say, I SHUT DOWN SOME SHORTIES. Actually only one person brought me to the point of actually punching them in my own defense. Anyways huesby this is an interesting perspective, it's much like the polar opposite of how i view cav players. Playing cav is a lose/lose situation. If you do shitty, I'm going to mock you for playing the most maneuverable, unblockable, dickless, spawn rushing class, and if you do well, I think to myself "meh, he's doing well as cav, big fucking whoop."

I would also like to mention, that playing as a peasant has it's own certain advantages. You get weighed down less by your armor, make you more mobile. You also get your full WPF bonus damage, which situationally is worth a lot more than most people realize. Yes you take less hits, and survivability is one of the most important things in this game. I just wanted to state that there are pluses to playing light armor. NOW EVERYONE GO PEASANT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND!!!

Offline Ellie

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • It's a traaaaaap
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DLB
  • Game nicks: DLB_Ellie, Ellietrap, Ellie_Rocks_Your_World
  • IRC nick: Ellietrap
Re: Why I love being a peasant (UPDATE #2 :D)
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2013, 07:49:05 pm »
Peasantry is fun, is it not? Rather fond of it myself now.

I'm useless either way, and get about the same KDR on my peasant stone thrower as I do on my polearmist... I just have more fun on the peasant so I might as well stick with what I enjoy if the results are similar.

Much more satisfying to kill people with me +3 stones :D
Nerf everything. Buff naked fist fights.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2013, 09:01:49 pm »
Peasantry is fun, is it not? Rather fond of it myself now.

I'm useless either way, and get about the same KDR on my peasant stone thrower as I do on my polearmist... I just have more fun on the peasant so I might as well stick with what I enjoy if the results are similar.

Much more satisfying to kill people with me +3 stones :D

Yeah its worth getting raped by archers one map when you can sneak up on them on another :D

Offline Argaloth

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2013, 01:21:55 am »
Bob still god... getting a lot of peasants behind him to help poke those archers and str crutches

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2013, 11:35:21 am »
This is what I imagine the answer to the subject is:  "Why I love being a peasant"

• I love leeching gold
  • I need attention
  • Instead of being mediocre with good gear, I can be mediocre with shit gear and people will think more highly of my skills

That's all I could come up with as answers, interesting to see the actual answers from gold leechers, I mean peasants.

The attitude seriously reminds me of short people that I grew up with.  They pick a fight with someone taller/bigger/stronger and they can't lose.  They either lose the fight and nobody bats an eye (because "hey they're smaller"), or they win and get props for beating up someone bigger than them.  It's a no lose scenario (well unless you get knocked out and hit your head on something and die).

The satisfaction is more important than the victory, brah

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2013, 12:19:10 am »
+3

• I love leeching gold
  • I need attention

Well to be fair and nice to bob (i down vote all ur posts cause idk) but ur next post i promies to upvote k? ok any way's he wears light clothes, big deal i like wearing light armour to i just hate heavy armour its just not my type, and saying he doesn't help the team is mad retarded he always helps the team he actually does do stuff rather then sit AFK and leech but well if he's asking for attention ignore it and mind your own business but what evs farmerbob best bob
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2013, 12:23:02 am »
Well to be fair and nice to bob (i down vote all ur posts cause idk) but ur next post i promies to upvote k? ok any way's he wears light clothes, big deal i like wearing light armour to i just hate heavy armour its just not my type, and saying he doesn't help the team is mad retarded he always helps the team he actually does do stuff rather then sit AFK and leech but well if he's asking for attention ignore it and mind your own business but what evs farmerbob best bob

You seem like a good guy Platypus, I was confused when I saw your downvotes but i'm sure it wasn't personal or anything :D

You can also start by upvoting my admin app :D

#BobForAdmin

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2013, 12:24:03 am »
+2
You seem like a good guy Platypus, I was confused when I saw your downvotes but i'm sure it wasn't personal or anything :D

You can also start by upvoting my admin app :D

#BobForAdmin
dunno but i upvoted all
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2013, 12:25:39 am »