• Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Re: EU4
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2013, 06:04:42 pm »
But but, why none wants me to gtfo from EU 1 :cry: I even respecced to deal more damages with arrows and stabb abuse. It hurts me...

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2013, 06:20:58 pm »

getting rid of that guy on eu1 would be worthy of it, that guy is mixture of everything worse in that game,
some players play that game to chalange themself to feel tens of battle to stand om first line to get best out of that game

but there are some people that play that game only to piss others to make them rage,, quit round game to be fuking annong and some of that people are actually useful for team for team so we can somehow understand their playstyle(and I am not talking about ranged)

and how blueknight said once that "guy is just pure offend to that comunity"
yep you can insult peoples with your playstyle

what
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2013, 06:43:01 pm »
Me, Fin, Hate_More, Arn and XyNox are the only more or less dedicated EU_4 players who play on EU_1, all of us (tbh never talked to XyNox that much) dislike EU_1 and play way less on it than we used to. Half of Fins clan, several clanless people, and every GoatsPriest besides me, have stopped playing though. Besides Fin, do you even want us on EU_1?
Just bring eu4 back, it was a fun server with nice people where you could have nice fights and duels without ganking

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2013, 06:44:10 pm »

getting rid of that guy on eu1 would be worthy of it, that guy is mixture of everything worse in that game,
some players play that game to chalange themself to feel tens of battle to stand om first line to get best out of that game

but there are some people that play that game only to piss others to make them rage,, quit round game to be fuking annong and some of that people are actually useful for team for team so we can somehow understand their playstyle(and I am not talking about ranged)

I loved HX duels with him with Walker. He stacked too much armour for my liking though. :P

I'll probably never kill him with a HX again after I respeced my lvl 32 one to 1h cav after the nerf. Fyi, it wasn't because HX got weaker that I respeced, it was because it got very boring. If they'd nerfed the damage instead, I could still have my high-paced fun as HX, but it turned too slow for my liking. Effective? Yes. Fun? No :(
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Krax

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Hate_More, Byzantium_Love_More
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2013, 12:40:40 am »
+6

So that im good at playing my class  makes me an asshole ? Please enlighten me on what i do that is ruining the game. Remember that this is a team based game, are you one of those 2h heros runing around complaining that you have no defence against ranged.

And for your rage.. thats really your own problem. go meditate or something its a game.

this is a classic case of class rasisem. you say im this and that purly based on my class, what can you know about my reasons to play this game. iv played CRPG on and off since it started. Never have i logged on to make someone rage.

Alot of ppl say that im "delaying" well read the official server rules.

•No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)
    ◦OK: running away and shooting enemies that are reachable by projectiles
    ◦NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation when there is nobody to shoot in range or everyone is behind cover.   
    ◦NOT OK: running away or avoiding confrontation to search for ammo

I normaly stay close enuf for melee to have a chance to kill my horse, unless there is a HA or cav left then i play with them first.

then again ppl break this server rules against me almost dayly

•No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing...)
•No random kick/ban polls. Always specify reason before starting a poll
OK: poll-kicking a leecher
OK: poll-kicking an intentional teamkiller
NOT OK: poll-kicking someone who involuntarily hurt you
NOT OK: poll-kicking someone because you don't like his playstyle

As for me as a person out of game.... Im a member of SPCA and spend around 5 hours aweek as a volenter. i work within the Healthcare sector helping hospitals to upgrade their systems and servers. Im also trying finish my courses in dog massage therapy (since i have a dog that havnt had the best start in life)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2013, 01:39:30 am »
+1
So that im good at playing my class  makes me an asshole ? Please enlighten me on what i do that is ruining the game. Remember that this is a team based game, are you one of those 2h heros runing around complaining that you have no defence against ranged.

And for your rage.. thats really your own problem. go meditate or something its a game.

this is a classic case of class rasisem. you say im this and that purly based on my class, what can you know about my reasons to play this game. iv played CRPG on and off since it started. Never have i logged on to make someone rage.

I normaly stay close enuf for melee to have a chance to kill my horse, unless there is a HA or cav left then i play with them first.

As for me as a person out of game.... Im a member of SPCA and spend around 5 hours aweek as a volenter. i work within the Healthcare sector helping hospitals to upgrade their systems and servers. Im also trying finish my courses in dog massage therapy (since i have a dog that havnt had the best start in life)

shut your whore mouth ranged my old friend

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2013, 02:10:01 am »

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2013, 10:31:36 am »
+1

hate love more is one of the most relaxed guys i know. and i know several other ppl thinking that way.

much love and full sympathy.

you greeks and lionkids shut aaaarp and leave him alone.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2013, 10:46:27 am »
:(

I am sorry, but I just lost it at dog massage therapy...
Wow, when did I become such an asshole. :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2013, 11:30:31 am »
+1
Im also trying finish my courses in dog massage therapy (since i have a dog that havnt had the best start in life)

Dog.. massage.. therapy?... allofmywat
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Dolphin

• Earl
  • Renown: 375
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Can you find my secret ?
  • Faction: The Joyous Raider
  • Game nicks: DoIphin, Siff and some alts
  • IRC nick: Dolphin
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2013, 02:08:14 pm »
+2
Hate more, i hate the class.

But the player is needs more love he is quite easy to get along and very friendly even when we rage at him.

BUT BUT BUT dont derail this thread its to bring EU_4 back so, EU BACK naow a month of maintence should have been enough time to fix it i have high hopes for this long maintence.

EDIT: R.I.P English
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 04:34:08 pm by Dolphin »

Offline Krax

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 36
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Hate_More, Byzantium_Love_More
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2013, 04:46:12 pm »
+2
possible solution to the eu_4 problem ?

(click to show/hide)

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2013, 05:02:45 pm »
Whats that?

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2013, 05:04:18 pm »

hate love more is one of the most relaxed guys i know. and i know several other ppl thinking that way.
You know you're a nice enough person when I don't mind you delaying (and by delaying I'm not talking about what the rules say) as a HX. <3
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2013, 05:18:03 pm »

what

I said that this guy (Hate/Love_more) is offending other crpg players with his playstyle. Let's be honest, being last alive each round, each map (unless Ninja_Thomek comes  :rolleyes:) and riding at the low speed 5-7 meters away from the enemies and just slowly reloading your crossbow is annoying and serves the purpose of feeding the players with a hope that they could catch this horse-crossbowman. After just letting the player follow HX, HX simply fires a bolt in direction of the enemy team and no matter if he hit or not, he keeps it this way.

The fact that it's in late night makes it easy for him as there aren't many ranged (usually) at 1-3 am and he doesn't have to be afraid of getting shot, but coming back to subject, I'm not going to keep running after horse-crossbowman if he's going to play like this. I'm not going to deceive myself that I can catch him and as I once said, 'this guy' thinking I may be stupid enough to just follow him, is simply offending my intellect.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 05:23:49 pm by BlueKnight »

Skyrim UI