Author Topic: fuck up couching again  (Read 487 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
fuck up couching again
« on: September 04, 2013, 05:18:11 pm »
+5
it was so good when it didnt 1 hit kill but now simple mw lance can 1 hit me with 69 body armor. i am mad but i might have a bit of logic.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 05:21:39 pm by Latvian »
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: fuck up couching again
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 05:36:00 pm »
+5
What was the enemies power strike & wpf in polearms?  What horse were they riding and what riding skill did they have?  Was it raining?  Were they riding on flat terrain (assuming they were)? 

Where did you get hit, it seems like you think you were hit in the body, any chance you got hit in the head (or it registered your head's hitbox)?  Were you running into the couch, away from the couch, perpendicular to the couch, standing still?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 05:50:49 pm »
+2
What was the enemies power strike & wpf in polearms?  What horse were they riding and what riding skill did they have?  Was it raining?  Were they riding on flat terrain (assuming they were)? 

Where did you get hit, it seems like you think you were hit in the body, any chance you got hit in the head (or it registered your head's hitbox)?  Were you running into the couch, away from the couch, perpendicular to the couch, standing still?
i dont think power strike somehow reflects on couched lance damage same goes for wpf.  i think it was large warhorse probably 5 riding skill i think it wasnt raining almsot flat terrain and it was about perpendicular.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 05:57:18 pm »
+1
power strike and wpf affect couch damage the same as a swung weapon. 

my point is there are literally a dozen or more variables that you and the rider control when it comes to how much damage is dealt, and there's probably another at least half dozen variables which you have no control over (which can change how much damage is done, even if the same exact conditions are met). 

bad post is bad :P
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 06:41:48 pm »
+8
power strike and wpf affect couch damage the same as a swung weapon. 

my point is there are literally a dozen or more variables that you and the rider control when it comes to how much damage is dealt, and there's probably another at least half dozen variables which you have no control over (which can change how much damage is done, even if the same exact conditions are met). 

bad post is bad :P

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 12:01:51 pm »
+2
Latvian why one of your hands(on your avatar) is a huge dick? хпхпхп

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 02:48:31 pm »
Latvian why one of your hands(on your avatar) is a huge dick? хпхпхп
its not that big compared to medium latvian dick size  :wink: