Author Topic: upon return  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
upon return
« on: September 01, 2013, 05:12:30 pm »
All i want to know is when i can comeback seeing as this ban is bullshit because i was being griefed and i handled it. the ol crpg days, why have you left me so far behind.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: upon return
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 09:20:04 pm »
Player    BLT_KG_Philosijanitor_MB_PxC
Banned by    Jeade
Ban Date    30.08.2013 02:04:05
Scheduled Unban    06.09.2013 02:04:05
Unban Date    
Unbanned by    
Ban reason    teamkiller
~5PM PST, NA2, TKs one and TWs another to use ballista. Two days after his fourth ban this month.

Sept 6th seems to be your unban date

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 10:27:41 pm »
All i want to know is when i can comeback seeing as this ban is bullshit because i was being griefed...

Posting a portion of the logs below. The string of deaths at the top indicates the round had ended.

(click to show/hide)

...and i handled it.

This was the second issue.

I stated when I placed the ban that I waited another hour for the logs to update because I wanted to make sure there was nothing prior to this that could have caused a revenge TK (not that it helps much, but would at least be a factor).
The TK and TW happened between 5-15 seconds into the round judging from the log.

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 06:28:54 pm »
the guy was standing in front of my ballista for multiple rounds, so i hit him, and the other guy got hit by accident, all circumstantial evidence, if i go on serious probation can i come back early, being, ill take a month ban if i do anything wrong for the next week after my unban, im just tryna play and i really wasnt trying to be a dick i was just tired and a grumpy old janitor/dinosaur trying to sweep some kills off the ground, but really, i did not know there were admins on or else idve reported the guy for standing in front of my ballista and waiting for me to get off of it to steal it from me, because this happened alot, Bluemoon and some others from my clan had to listen to me bitch about it in teamspeak but i know that their opinion doesnt matter cause of bias and what not but you can check the logs they were in there. But yea i just wanna play and getting banned is getting real old. We wonder why the servers are a shadow of their former self, well the admins put their dicks into every aspect of the game trying to make it as civil as possible, but the only people who play this game are trolls and 30+ men sooo.... this game was founded on dicking around in medieval times, or at least thats how NA started. Why have you taken a game so dear to me and adminned it into the ground

Unban me 2013! plx

Let me speak the language of the admins. I might get better results this way...

(click to show/hide)

edit: i am stoned because labor day, sry
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:20:26 pm by Philosiraptor »

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 04:49:03 am »
edit: i am stoned because labor day, sry

No worries, you're not alone!

If you want to agree to a two week long probation with the cost being a month, I'll drop two days off of the current ban. That would show dedication on your part.
This was your fifth ban in one month. I've been around over two years and was banned once for five minutes in the first few months for leeching, that was when I would hop to spectator if I got up to grab a glass of water or what-have-you. It makes it easier on everyone, and it's really not difficult to avoid a ban or five in a one month stretch.

I know it's already the close of Labor Day weekend, so it'll probably make less of a difference at this point, but if you'll agree to two weeks probation, I'll drop two days. Gladly!
Just remember, as it was stated in Earl's thread, repeat offenders are punished harder, even if it is "minor". Even after two weeks go by, if someone is standing in front of the ballista (which I don't believe for a second by the way. You would have said or done SOMETHING by that point), report it in 'i' first. Admins have alts too and I'm sure one of the MB's in your TS would have recognized my name and told you to complain in 'i'.

To close, don't "hit" people with axes until they're dead if they're on your team. Ask them to move, which you did not.
The admins, myself included, take player's complaints seriously. We're not here on a power trip. We love the game!

I'll leave this open and check periodically to see if you want to go ahead with a probation period.

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 11:10:45 pm »
I usually just handle shit myself as it was a quick fix , i believe i chat is only for major problems and shit but thats just me, but yea, i would totally agree to the probationary thing, i just hope i can behave lol but yea,  i still think it should go like this, no matter the offense.

Warning, kick, ban(and the ban would go by normal ban standards such as further punishments) but after each ban its like the player gets another 2 strikes before hes out you know, that way ill know if i need to be more careful that i might face serious problems.

though this time off has given me time to rank up in another gay online game so haha thanks!

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 03:44:29 am »
No, no, "i" chat is for any issue. If you try and handle things yourself, the situation can get a LOT cloudier if the other person goes on the forums and tries to turn it against you.
It's a lot easier to just report a problem taking five seconds and letting an admin check it out. Saves us both the trouble, really.

Most admins, not just myself, follow the warning, kick, ban, but there are circumstances. If it's blatant rule breaking or one of recent offenses, as in your case with four teamkill bans in a month, they may go straight to a ban.

And so long as you're not playing Panda Mists, or Eve Online, everything is okay there. Personally I've had a lot of Payday 2 on the books lately.

Anyway, probation it is. I've dropped two days off your current, so:

Ban Date                  30.08.2013 02:04:05
Scheduled Unban   04.09.2013 02:00:00

Looks like we'll see you in 20!