Author Topic: Raven & Dracul Territory  (Read 4629 times)

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
Raven & Dracul Territory
« on: August 31, 2013, 07:56:55 pm »
+9
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4989

In case it has not been made clear. Raven and Dracul territories are NEUTRAL territory. Any person traveling inside our territory is under our protection for trade. By attacking inside our territory your trade and passage access will be revoked.

LL your access to our lands is now cancelled. Do not approach our land again or you will be considered hostile. If you wish to discuss regaining access, you are welcome to send myself or Turboflex a message and we will consider it.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
Re: Raven & Dracul Territory
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 08:14:15 pm »
pretty sure chestaclese isn't there for trading tho ;)
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 08:16:54 pm »
+3

Actually yes he was.  he got permission to sell 3500 trade goods, which he did, since he couldn't sell them in ichamur.  He hung around a few days to watch me in case i got attacked and needed reinforcement.  It was neutral territory so he wasn't expecting to be attacked and was actually heading home once he got back from work tonight.

To be fair i don't think LL cares about losing access since they dont really go through raven lands except to attack people in ravens' lands.

Oh well, I dont think he will get very far with only 1K troops - just feed us more plate armor (thanks for the thousands upon thousands you gave us before) before chesty heads back.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 08:21:06 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 08:21:02 pm »
+5

It does not matter. Raven and Dracul regard all parties who have trade access or passage access as traders in our lands and are therefor under our protection. This rule applies to all who have access to our lands (TKoV, Frisia, FCC, Hospitaller, Occitan, SS/FUPA, Chaos, FPF and MB). If any one of those listed factions is attacked in our territory, we will reinforce the trader and revoke the offending parties access.

This FCC and LL conflict has nothing to do with us. So far only LL has not respected our neutrality and now their passage rights are revoked.

As for the overall conflict of FCC versus Chaos/LL/Hospitaller/Occitan/Frisia/SS.. whomever else, we are entirely neutral and wish all those involved a good time. All we ask is that you leave us and our lands out of it.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 08:35:54 pm »
Actually yes he was.  he got permission to sell 3500 trade goods, which he did, since he couldn't sell them in ichamur.  He hung around a few days to watch me in case i got attacked and needed reinforcement.  It was neutral territory so he wasn't expecting to be attacked and was actually heading home once he got back from work tonight.

To be fair i don't think LL cares about losing access since they dont really go through raven lands except to attack people in ravens' lands.

Oh well, I dont think he will get very far with only 1K troops - just feed us more plate armor (thanks for the thousands upon thousands you gave us before) before chesty heads back.

Well to me it looks like you where trying to bait us into attacking so this post would be about us. And it's also DAMN ODD that chestaclese had 1000 crates when he was near ulburban and still has after staying out in the field just waiting (next to you) for at least 24-48hours.

You on the other hand had 2000 crates that disappeared so i'm guessing it's your crates that was tradegoods, not chestaclese.

My point is that chestaclese was never there to trade. He was there to smuggle tradegoods or gear and troops into ichamur wich isn't really trading.

Oh well, since relit just posted that he doesn't care if it was trading or not i guess it doesn't matter? But please don't lie.

Also a question for raven while i'm at it... Is it ok for us to hang out in your fiefs aswell since FCC is allowed to?

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 08:38:19 pm »
+1
Also a question for raven while i'm at it... Is it ok for us to hang out in your fiefs aswell since FCC is allowed to?

Yes. Hospitaller has access to our lands and are under our protection when doing so.

Edit: All the factions I listed above can do the same. This has been our practice since strat began and we have publicly announced it before.

A faction abusing our hospitality will also have their access revoked. Do not put armies inside our territories and use them as bait. If we determine that this sort of thing is taking place we will be revoking your access and considering punitive measures.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 09:02:30 pm by Relit »

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 08:54:12 pm »
Will you stay neutral if we attack our mortal enemy FCC near your lands?

Because recently they have been hiding in your lands waiting for the perfect opportunity to sneak by.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 08:56:56 pm »

Because recently they have been hiding in your lands waiting for the perfect opportunity to sneak by.

Lol.  Also, i gave him 2k crates of gear after he sold his goods, since he was going home, not me and i needed to move fast.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 09:01:56 pm »
Lol.  Also, i gave him 2k crates of gear after he sold his goods, since he was going home, not me and i needed to move fast.

Are you delusional? You've had 2k crates since you stood up near sungetche with kush_king. He came down with 1k crates. When you both left you had 0 and he had 1k still.

Or are you going to claim that being in the same fief both of you and you giving chestaclese your tradegoods so he can sell it on the spot it counts as him selling it there and that he is now a trader even tho he did no actual trading apart from just getting handed the goods on the spot and sold them.

Real tired of your shit moon moon.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 09:04:49 pm »
+7

The FCC does not hide. The FCC lurk.

Now, on to more important matters...I believe Acre should join you guys, so that you're red, white, and blue.

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 09:06:42 pm »
+3
Come back and play the damn game Relit

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 09:09:04 pm »
+6
hooooo nervermind just understood
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2013, 09:10:00 pm »
+6

Attack whomever you want. But not in our lands.

FCC is moving armies in and out of our territory. Many of them buy and sell in our fiefs. Occitan does the same. So does Frisia. Hospitaller is welcome to do the same. How you (or they) actually move their armies in and around our territory is up to you (them). Everyone on the list is welcome to come and go as they please.

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 09:10:58 pm »
+6
Very well, was our mistake, thank you guys for being reasonable.

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 09:12:23 pm »
+8
Come back and play the damn game Relit

I play on alts mostly. Many Ravens are doing the same.

so basicly raven is trading with fcc ? and are in fact protecting each other ?

We trade with Occitan/FCC/TKoV/MB/SS/FUPA/FRISIA/FPF. We protect all of them inside our territory. If a Occitan army is attacked in our lands, we will reinforce it and punish the attacker. We are at war with nobody currently and are neutral to the "Great NA war".