Author Topic: changing smoke bombs to flash bombs/flashbang  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
changing smoke bombs to flash bombs/flashbang
« on: August 30, 2013, 03:57:41 pm »
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: changing smoke bombs to flash bombs/flashbang
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 05:44:57 pm »
+1
Sure they got Flashbangs in 13th-15th century (or whatever time this game is desingned around).
Go play CoD for "#swag #lol #rofl #yolo" flashbang action...
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 06:19:54 pm »
Sure they got Flashbangs in 13th-15th century (or whatever time this game is desingned around).
Go play CoD for "#swag #lol #rofl #yolo" flashbang action...

what about magnesium bombs? i am pretty sure magnesium was known in middle ages.
edit: my bad, i mistook it for black powder, please dont kill me...
also flash bang is nearly in every shooter, so why do i have to play cod?

the point is that more smoke will lag the fuck out of the game, and as of now, using smoke bombs is meaningless.

edit2: wait why flash? make it so that everyone in certain radius will get a smoke screen effect on-screen [like blood in shooters, only obscuring view and with smoke]
edit3: something like this

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 06:38:50 pm by Nightmare798 »
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 06:38:36 pm »
+3
So you can't give an opinion on the OP's suggestion without being downvoted by him? GJ man.
(I downvoted the OP because it's common to rate a suggestion so Dev's can see if it's wanted.)

Besides that I doubt many ppl will like the suggestion. I at least don't want being blinded in battle.
This game isn't the right place for ninja dreams, there are other games which are far better suited to this theme.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 06:42:55 pm »
So you can't give an opinion on the OP's suggestion without being downvoted by him? GJ man.

Besides that I doubt many ppl will like the suggestion. I at least don't want being blinded in battle.
This game isn't the right place for ninja dreams, there are other games which ar far better suited to this theme.

your opinion was: go play cod you my old friendget kid huehuehuehuelmaoroflcopterlol!

this was supposed to be a suggestion that would give smoke bombs an actual application.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 06:45:08 pm »
+1
your opinion was: go play cod you my old friendget kid huehuehuehuelmaoroflcopterlol!

this was supposed to be a suggestion that would give smoke bombs an actual application.

I just wanted to point out that flashbangs are completely missplaced in a medieval game and that youre suggestion wasn't thought out very well.
If you wouldn't write that much bullshit someone would actually take you seriously...

I don't think we need some seriously effective smokebombs in this game, they would just be abused by trolls and would ruin the actual fighting.

(Besides that I never called you a my old friend or a kid.)

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 06:49:33 pm »
I just wanted to point out that flashbangs are completely missplaced in a medieval game and that youre suggestion wasn't thought out very well.
If you wouldn't write that much bullshit someone would actually take you seriously...

I don't think we need some seriously effective smokebombs in this game, they would just be abused by trolls and would ruin the actual fighting.

(Besides that I never called you a my old friend or a kid.)

of course like if smoke bombs werent enough fps troll as it is now eh?

i dunno of what bullshit are you speaking of...i wrote a suggestion to give smoke bombs a meaning, then you come, telling me to play cod.
and then you tell me why post is full of bullshit! bit ironic eh?

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 07:07:58 pm »
+1
(I downvoted the OP because it's common to rate a suggestion so Dev's can see if it's wanted.)

You were being douchey with your Go play COD hashtag######
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • IRC nick: Kebabmeister
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 07:15:35 pm »
No. As it is not realistic, even the most basic flashbangs that are available this time can not be used outdoors as it is ineffective to say the least. Whereas there are flashbangs (more like soundy, rather then flashy) that some weapon manufacturers develop and sell, they are used for crowd control, not for this or that.

Also: how do I quick scope in C-RPG?

Last but not least, however, we can have some sort of modification for smoke bombs, to have an actual purpose, like, actually providing a smoke-screen that can NOT be seen through, opposed to what we have at the moment.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 07:29:55 pm »
No. As it is not realistic, even the most basic flashbangs that are available this time can not be used outdoors as it is ineffective to say the least. Whereas there are flashbangs (more like soundy, rather then flashy) that some weapon manufacturers develop and sell, they are used for crowd control, not for this or that.

Also: how do I quick scope in C-RPG?

Last but not least, however, we can have some sort of modification for smoke bombs, to have an actual purpose, like, actually providing a smoke-screen that can NOT be seen through, opposed to what we have at the moment.

Imagine 25 HRE/Grey/Merc guys teamstacking and throwing smokebombs organised. Sure it will be fun to die with a grey screen all the time.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 07:48:48 pm »
Yes! But only make them available for the ninjas, like the flaming katana  :wink:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 07:55:01 pm »
+1
I say nay.  Fuck ninjas and rambos, try working with your teammates.

Also I have particle effects off, so your smoke bomb is, quite literally, pointless.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 08:19:46 pm »
Imagine 25 HRE/Grey/Merc guys teamstacking and throwing smokebombs organised. Sure it will be fun to die with a grey screen all the time.
they could also teamstack lots and lots of throwing lances...
sure it will be fun just walking down the street and get hit by six lances just by going round the corner.
i dont mean for it to have like giant radius of thirty feet, i mean like 4-5 feet, for an escape route, it would add a cool tactical element to siege street fights...

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 08:20:48 pm »
I say nay.  Fuck ninjas and rambos, try working with your teammates.

Also I have particle effects off, so your smoke bomb is, quite literally, pointless.
thats why i added that smoke on screen suggestion...

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 08:31:17 pm »
Yes! But only make them available for the ninjas, like the flaming katana  :wink:

well, maybe katana/nodachi/wakizashi requirement?