Author Topic: Ban Request Leman_the_Semen and SEMENstorm_BITCHYOUAINT  (Read 787 times)

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
Ban Request Leman_the_Semen and SEMENstorm_BITCHYOUAINT
« on: August 27, 2013, 04:54:31 am »
Darwinism_is_a_lie
Leman_the_Semen and SEMENstorm_BITCHYOUAINT
7:50PM PST, NA_1, 26 aug 2013
TKd me at spawn very obviously
Revenge for me putting up a ban req for their clanmate rohypnol
(click to show/hide)
Blackcompany members can back me up on this one.

Offline Garem

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • The Black Company forums
  • Faction: The Black Company
  • Game nicks: Garem_BlackCompany
Re: Ban Request Leman_the_Semen and SEMENstorm_BITCHYOUAINT
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 05:02:43 am »
This was right in spawn. Saw one of them run forward with the team at the start of the round, then immediately turn around for no clear reason. Then they TK'd.

They also TK'd me ten minutes earlier for "shooting on the stairs". Their words. BITCH hit first, then Leman. Was just gonna let it slide, cause whatever just two guys being pissy... but it did happen.
The Black Company's Strategus Trainer
http://forum.melee.org/faction-halls/black-company-recruiting-na/
Forums: http://nadeathsquad.freeforums.org/
Formerly of the Fallen Brigade, Homeys4Lyfe

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 05:16:46 am »
Looks like you are trying to tw me more than I am you intentionally huh? You did this about 10 minutes ago, ban yourself for trying your best to get me banned for stupid bs.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Leman_Russ

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 05:22:06 am »
What we can learn tonight is that oohillac cries alot.  We all know this.  He gets teamhit / teamkilled and its off to the forums for a good cry and an attempt to cause trouble. 

The amount of times both oohillac and his clan intentionally teamwound me is crazy.  Do i immediately screenshot and and post a ban thread?  No.  I realize that this is a game and move on.

I suppose in light of how hyper-sensitive this guy is, I will refrain from revenge team hitting him.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 05:34:29 am »
This one seems obvious that it was intentional. Leman, revenge teamhitting is against the rules, regardless of whether or not the person you're hitting is "hyper-sensitive". Again I have to ask the question hill, did you even make an attempt to contact an admin in game or did you immediately put up a thread knowing that they tend to result in bans, not warnings.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 05:36:24 am »
This one seems obvious that it was intentional. Leman, revenge teamhitting is against the rules, regardless of whether or not the person you're hitting is "hyper-sensitive". Again I have to ask the question hill, did you even make an attempt to contact an admin in game or did you immediately put up a thread knowing that they tend to result in bans, not warnings.

I always try to ask in chat/ichat and look for familiar admin names.  Only one was papps, but he'd been in spec for ages.

Offline Leman_Russ

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 05:44:56 am »
Well like i said, I am guilty of revenge team hitting due to being enraged at his team hits previous rounds.  This was not something that continued any further than that round.  But instead of taking it in stride; he, within minutes, had this thread up.  It appears to be baiting tactic.  He knows most players don't screenshot and request bans, so he team hits and grieves until someone reacts, then he posts a thread.  The point was made, and I will no longer revenge team hit.  If you need to punish based on this, its fine.  Ill just have to start covering my ass by screen shotting every time I am team hit.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 06:29:34 am »
Leman, considering how this appears to be your first infraction, I'm going to leave this as a Warning. BITCHYOUAINT, you've got a lot of bans for twing and you clearly know the rules, so you're going to get another.

Were it not so obvious an intentional tk, considering I know there were administrators and no attempt was made to get them to solve the issue, I would be locking this thread and denying the requests. In the future, make sure you use i chat to contact an administrator prior to throwing up a ban request.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character