Author Topic: -={NOD}=- The Noble Order of the Dawnbringer!  (Read 691 times)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
-={NOD}=- The Noble Order of the Dawnbringer!
« on: August 26, 2013, 01:01:49 pm »
+5

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Hymn of the first chapter~

The Order is my faith

My faith is my honor

My honor is my birthright

My birthright is my greatest virtue

It is my exclusive duty as an esteemed component of a Dawnbringer Chapter to:

Defend my greatest virtue,

Honestly fight for it in its battles,

Help acquire new lands for its survival,

Obey without question the will of my Dawnbringer

What is it to be a part of this Order? It is the unspoken vow to be a decent man, to stand upright & firm against those cynics and rotters who plague cRPG with their presence, to honor truth, to treat honest players with kindness and comradery, to communicate with fellow brothers. No we can't all be angels, but yes we can strive to be better, to make this place better for harboring our presence.

It is NOD's one purpose to make this place better during our playing time. Said in so few words, but exercised in so many ways.

With that said...

No Mercy for the rag-tag devilish evils that plague NA cRPG and Strategus! The mightiest protection and support for our allies! The greatest reverence for our soldiers in the field!

Now onward, Dawnbringers, to brighter times, through struggle and conquest!

~~~~~How to join the Brotherhood~~~~~

Wish to take up the sword of righteousness? Enlist today!
~1~ Apply to join our faction in the ladder tab of the cRPG site, via search box (Region:EU&NA)
~2~ Add "TheTeutonicPaladin" to Steam friend's list and tell me you've applied to join NOD!
~3~ I will get you set up with the name-change/banner and introduce you to our other members!
~4~ You will be invited to join our steam group: "NOD (cRPG)" with parenthesis. Its avatar is identical to the banner shown on this page.

~~~ -------------------- ~~~
DIPLOMACY
.. yes, even we must deal with other factions.

Warm Relations:
Dracul, Conquistadores, Brotherhood of the Teutonic(s)

Enemy:
General evil
~~~ -------------------- ~~~

~~~~~~What to Wear~~~~~~
Our exalted brothers are most often seen brandishing heraldic armor and heavy helms, to show the enemy WE are on the march, and to bask in the prestige of our glorious banner.

Although the general armor of NOD is ultimately Teutonic in style, a fair amount of freedom is left to the individual to choose what he/she thinks is best for them in such designated style. We believe in uniformity and order, but not in the ridiculously intricate and impossibly-demanding equipment schemes of other clans.

Therefore the individual is trusted to choose within reason what armor is to be worn and what weapons are to be used.

Thus any medieval Teutonic European armor/weapon scheme is automatically accepted and encouraged, any medieval Nordic scheme is accepted.

~~~~~~What not to Wear~~~~~~
The Order as a body of similar, brotherly warriors, does not sport eastern gear. Anything east of West Poland is highly discouraged.

The Order does not wear Conquistador/New World gear. Brothers, we are not a bunch of pirates!

The Order does not condone the use of excessively light armor for melee warriors. We can best fight with our fellow teammates when not dead.

The faction draws elements from the powerful Order of the Teutonic Knights, C&C faction(s), the professionally disciplined Duty faction of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., the fanatic Space Marines of Warhammer40k, and a few real-life factions/philosophies.

NOD is characterized by the colors White, Red, Gold, and Black. Our Knights' armor is bright with the heraldry proclaiming their loyalty. Order leadership is determined by the supreme leader of the faction, the Dawnbringer, and is uniformly acknowledged and embraced by the membership body as a whole.

Alts cannot join. Those with 215+ ping on NA cannot join. Those who join and are inactive will not be kicked from our order or demoted in any way, but it is encouraged that you play with us brothers of NOD from time to time. Unless you yourself decide to leave, you will always be with us. And it is understood that people have lives. I myself have to work around an ungodly busy schedule, but I still find the time to play enough of this game.

The Dawnbringer is the widely-respected Teutonic Paladin. He leads all current Strategus endeavors and can be found most often in the "Defend the Virgin" gamemode when playing cRPG. His Steam username is TheTeutonicPaladin as mentioned above. Look to him if you have questions, comments, or want to join the Order.

A new day is dawning for the west... a golden epoch draws nigh. My followers, I salute you!

~The Teutonic Paladin
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:18:35 pm by TheDashingRogue »

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: -={NOD}=- The Noble Order of the Dawnbringer!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 05:52:16 pm »
+1
good luck  :D

Offline Socalus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • You're my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 06:13:16 am »
Sup Pal  :D

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 06:18:27 am »
If you guys are in NA we wont harm you, but if you want we can talk about relations we can later have.

-Gandalf leader of Saxons of Serenity
balls are like boobs

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 03:39:14 am »
+4
If I join Noble Order of the Dawnbringer, will I be a well known, well respected DTV player?

Offline Lord_Ryizine

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 01:02:24 am »
We are still alive people. I am looking for officers within our ranks to promote growth and bolster our ranks, the application will be as follows.

To apply all you need to do is provide a few details, and I will set a rank appropriate for you.

Name:
Briefly describe your experience with clans, and if you've held any higher ranks.
Explain how you will advance our cause and recruit more members.
Lastly, explain why you wan't this position.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:21:55 am by Lord_Ryizine »