Author Topic: unban brokeback_mountaineer  (Read 376 times)

Offline Palurgee

• Duke
  • Renown: 607
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: palurgee, brokeback_mountaineer, denarii
  • IRC nick: palurgee
unban brokeback_mountaineer
« on: August 25, 2013, 11:03:24 pm »
I've been away from my computer for a few days. I'm writing this on my phone. I check the site to do strategus things when I see that globally banned message. Crpg doesn't work too well on mobile, it seems, because I can only read a fourth of the page but that's enough to know that I've been banned. Most recent scrape I've had with the iron law:

http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-brokeback_mountaineer-pizza_cat_polly_esther-celestial_wind_blackcompany/

Supposedly I was only warned. Maybe there is a "you have been warned click this button to continue" thing on the screen, but not that I can press as the screen is cut off. Am I correct in this assumption or have I actually been banned? I'd so, why? I am not going to have access to a computer for a while longer and I'd very much like to continue my strat affairs. Thanks.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: unban brokeback_mountaineer
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 11:13:17 pm »
No ban showing on the NA list might be a global but before we assume that I'll ask someone who has access to the Global list
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: unban brokeback_mountaineer
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 11:23:53 pm »
You were banned for multi-accounting on Strategus. If you think this is a mistake and would like to request an unban, please make a post in this thread.