Author Topic: Respectfully Request the User of Ghost_Sniper_Lady_Gaga to step forward. Or ban.  (Read 638 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
1. Thanatos_the_Hoplite
2. Ghost_Sniper_Lady_Gaga
3. NA_7 ~9PM EST
4. So i was just frolicking around in DTV when this guy comes in and spawns with an uncountable number of elder rondel daggers. Had enough to drop them all into a perfect star formation (at least 8 to make a compass rose like shape) and move on to drop more. Next round he did the same with +3 practice longswords. This means he spawned with nearly 20 slots worth of weapons. Upon my request that he name his main character and reveal why he has such powers, he ignored me. I was abe to convince him to do it again, this time with my finger on printscreen. So, is he a hacker? Perhaps. If so then BAN HE. Is he an admin with abusive powers? Maybe. If so then that guy better step forward and state that what he did was wrong. Sure, it was cool... but unless we all get such powers he shouldn't. If this guy doesn't step forward, he should get 'inspected' or whatever it is you guys do when you have an abusive admin / item balancer / etc. You should consider revoking such envy-inducing powers from such a power hungry individual.
5. Either hacks or abusive individual who wanted to be the center of attention and get a larger epeen.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
7. WFA_Dunedain_Sharpe and Shlohmo_of_Chaos (not sure if shlohmo paid it any attention, but he was present)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Well this is very unique. I think I know how he pulling off the bug probably caused by the new quick dagger pull feature they applied into the mod

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
Well darn.. I was hoping it was an abusive admin. :cry:

Well then.. carry on. No bans necessary.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
LLJK are just a bunch of trolls. But you just showed your true colors too so now everyone knows your a rat Jona!!!

And those screenshots dont show much you should have got a video for significant proof! Pretty sure all they can do is watch him and nothing mor with the tools at hand.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
LLJK are just a bunch of trolls. But you just showed your true colors too so now everyone knows your a rat Jona!!!

And those screenshots dont show much you should have got a video for significant proof! Pretty sure all they can do is watch him and nothing mor with the tools at hand.

Not a rat... just anti-abuse.

And besides, uncovered a hidden bug / exploit that may be usable in PvP servers as well. I think I dun good here.

And yeah, I don't have fraps or anything installed unfortunately.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Not a rat... just anti-abuse.

And besides, uncovered a hidden bug / exploit that may be usable in PvP servers as well. I think I dun good here.

And yeah, I don't have fraps or anything installed unfortunately.

Yea think there was another report of something along the lines of this! And to be fair he is LLJK haha

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
right well devs and testers have been informed probably will be fixed in some future patch

Seeing he still at least playing in the server (Killing the AI) and not causing any trouble

Locking thread

Start a new post in cRPG technical problems if you want to discuss more about this bug
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:59:28 am by Muki »

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars