Author Topic: Happy birthday  (Read 465 times)

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
Happy birthday
« on: August 20, 2013, 12:20:54 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: Happy birthday
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 11:33:14 am »
Just came back from an almost two hours long quarterly meeting... What a waste of time! The last half an hour i kept pinching my elbows and arms, as I simply could not hold myself awake. Some people posses an incredible ability to talk for 20 minutes without refilling their lounges with air, using unbelievably long "introduction sentences" devoid of any specific contents, with only a tiny fraction of even remotely relevant information. That must take years of hard training to become this sort of Office Superhero!

There were only two bright moments: food and a female HR speaker. I finished my food in the first 10 minutes, and even though it was not something exquisite, it prepared me for the next half an hour - I managed to keep my chin up, and sit in a proper position, without sliding down my chair like a stranded jellyfish. But as the time went by, I was no longer able to keep an appropriate facial expression, mimicking intellectual process became an impossible chore, and i slowly drifted away in my inner self... As I was losing my last hopes, a shining light glanced across my weathered face - a new attractive female HR employee was about to begin her speech! I took a sip from my cup, and for the next 20+ minutes, I was far away from this boring meeting - me and HR lady, were exploring our sexuality in all it's forms! By the end of her speech, i have fulfilled all her desires, and there were no secrets left between us.

Then came the worst part of any meeting - the questions... In any company, in any community, and any group of people, however small it is, there is always this one individual, who is always ready to ask questions. While everyone else is about to pull a shotgun out of their pants, and commence a frenzied office massacre, there is a person who keeps asking questions... I bet others would cover me, if i put a stop to it, by throwing the bastard out of the window, while screaming "THIS! IS! SPARTA-A-A!" These natural office dwellers are feeding off meetings - there must be as special place in hell for them. Or at least i hope there is. An extra hot one.

Have to go back to work!
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 11:57:09 am »
Just came back from an almost two hours long quarterly meeting... What a waste of time! The last half an hour i kept pinching my elbows and arms, as I simply could not hold myself awake. Some people posses an incredible ability to talk for 20 minutes without refilling their lounges with air, using unbelievably long "introduction sentences" devoid of any specific contents, with only a tiny fraction of even remotely relevant information. That must take years of hard training to become this sort of Office Superhero!

There were only two bright moments: food and a female HR speaker. I finished my food in the first 10 minutes, and even though it was not something exquisite, it prepared me for the next half an hour - I managed to keep my chin up, and sit in a proper position, without sliding down my chair like a stranded jellyfish. But as the time went by, I was no longer able to keep an appropriate facial expression, mimicking intellectual process became an impossible chore, and i slowly drifted away in my inner self... As I was losing my last hopes, a shining light glanced across my weathered face - a new attractive female HR employee was about to begin her speech! I took a sip from my cup, and for the next 20+ minutes, I was far away from this boring meeting - me and HR lady, were exploring our sexuality in all it's forms! By the end of her speech, i have fulfilled all her desires, and there were no secrets left between us.

Then came the worst part of any meeting - the questions... In any company, in any community, and any group of people, however small it is, there is always this one individual, who is always ready to ask questions. While everyone else is about to pull a shotgun out of their pants, and commence a frenzied office massacre, there is a person who keeps asking questions... I bet others would cover me, if i put a stop to it, by throwing the bastard out of the window, while screaming "THIS! IS! SPARTA-A-A!" These natural office dwellers are feeding off meetings - there must be as special place in hell for them. Or at least i hope there is. An extra hot one.

Have to go back to work!
As entertaining as always Arm :)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 12:05:12 pm »

Have to go back to work!

Dear God yes! You don't even know how many times I have encountered these individuals who despite it being late, boring, raining or whzatever still want to suck up to the superior with some sort of uninteligent in most cases completely irrelevant question just to make their plain regular boring ass self noticed. When I did my field exams for the Tourist guide coursesd we had a 4 day 9am-9pm traning. Going around the city and the county practicing what we have learned etc. It was quite a large group, around 60 people, not kids mostly 25+ people, and after 4 days walking and standing on our feet, the main professor gave a little speech wishing us well on our written exams and you know how it goes typical: was wonderful, sry for any mistakes blah balh. All good man said what needs to be said, the rain was just dribbling and we were eager just to get it over with it was 10pm and in that moment this bitch raises her hand, I saw that shit in slo mo I sware and popped the most retarded irrelevent question with a smile so dumb it said all about her. Dear god I almost flipped, she had the whole day to ask about the fucking dates of the exams. I mean they gonna mail it to you like the rest of us and also who fucking cares if the dates suit you because you are very busy, we all are in our ways! Fucking arrows of acid were flying out of my mouth at that time and I just fucking left, could not take it any more, the professor just said you will get it via email, we should get going now as you see it's getting late we're all pretty tired and cold. I passed his course first time, she wasn't there. Hope he flunked that bitch 3 times atleast.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:10:48 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 02:26:55 pm »
top kek :?: