Author Topic: Hot on the trail again...so our hero thinks...  (Read 1665 times)

Offline sWalker

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hot on the trail again...so our hero thinks...
« on: August 19, 2013, 01:35:32 am »
+11
An anonymous tip from a loud, redheaded woman(ish) at our hero's tavern has lead the sWalker to a castle battle this summer night.  The one called Devestater has been implicated in holding the sWalker's bow in one of his 600 crates...so, our hero must sally forth to reclaim it.  In the battle before my tracking mission, Canary was the hero of the opposing side(54-35), and also had the most kills.  Our hero went 58-11, but Allers was hero of the battle(46-0), and Knightmare_ had the most kills at 71.  Let this be a warning to all...return the sWalker's bow to the demigod or his search will bring more arrows upon your heads.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Re: Hot on the trail again...so our hero thinks...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 01:52:10 am »
pls do this kind of post in general discussion or strat general dicussion sir it has nothing to do with diplomacy from my understanding :) glad to see you back tough fcc was lacking some good figther.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 01:57:44 am »
+2
pls do this kind of post in general discussion or strat general dicussion sir it has nothing to do with diplomacy from my understanding :) glad to see you back tough fcc was lacking some good figther.

pls txt lyk a 12yo gurl on twitr k? o wait.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 02:35:44 am »
pls txt lyk a 12yo gurl on twitr k? o wait.

just saying according to chadz rules this post should be moved young padawan

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 03:04:19 am »
+10
It's RP, it's about strat and it is related to him attacking someone on strat. Pretty sure it's in the right place.

Offline Krosis

• Count
  • Renown: 166
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 04:33:21 am »
It's RP, it's about strat and it is related to him attacking someone on strat. Pretty sure it's in the right place.

Is it really RP? I mean the only RP there is how he was called out to the battle :/, if that's what you want to call it.

He's basically reminding people how he did in the battle and who did the best in them, I don't understand how this is diplomacy.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 04:47:19 am »
+6

What is this "RP" you speak of sir...the sWalker does not take kindly to being mocked.  Explain yourself forthright good sir, or a duel will follow.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 05:04:51 am »
+4
Man, you guys are getting petty.  Its obvious roleplay of him mercing in various abttles and his warrior's recognition of fellow warriors on both sides.  Certainly far more diplomatic and roleplay related than most of the crap you 3 spew out on a regular basis
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 05:53:40 am »
+2
Posting in game kill to death ratios is hardly role playing....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 07:02:45 am »
+14
We don't like the way the diplomacy subforum is being used right now - most threads derail into offtopic within page 1. We want to see more roleplaying and in-character conversation. This doesn't mean hardcore roleplaying, but you should write stuff with your character in mind.

Addition: we allow, actually encourage "hostile" talk - drag it to the mud, no problem, but stay "in character" - it's your characters having a fight, not your real persons.

He's doing it right.

If I was a Calradian noble, I'd be bragging about my KDR, too.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 07:04:26 am »
+1
He's doing it right.

If I was a Calradian noble, I'd be bragging about my KDR, too.

alrigth so let the troll game begin...

arowaine looking toward swalker.... see behind is eyes that no one in calradia could be as good as him... arowaine think for a while.... couple hours passed and finally realize that he should pay swalker more then fcc does. 100 goat will be killed for each kill you do swalker. If you change your mind and decide to figth for the good side. Find your path and may god be with you. Long life swalker bow
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:16:01 am by arowaine »

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 06:30:23 pm »
+3
alrigth so let the troll game begin...

arowaine looking toward swalker.... see behind is eyes that no one in calradia could be as good as him... arowaine think for a while.... couple hours passed and finally realize that he should pay swalker more then fcc does. 100 goat will be killed for each kill you do swalker. If you change your mind and decide to figth for the good side. Find your path and may god be with you. Long life swalker bow

The difference here is The sWalker likes RPing and actually sticks to his character, this is something that he has always done. You have no character and express your own personality, thus the only one trolling is you. ;)

You could also offer 1 gold and you'd be paying him more than the FCC does. As the Unicorn Leader I fully support my clan to follow their heart doing whatever they want to do to have fun, which is the unique appeal of my clan. Although I'd be careful doing that if I were you, the money you pay him for one battle might end up helping fund the FCC against LCO. You can get a lot of strat gear with the amount that you currently pay for skilled mercenaries.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 06:59:16 pm »
+2
The difference here is The sWalker likes RPing and actually sticks to his character, this is something that he has always done. You have no character and express your own personality, thus the only one trolling is you. ;)

You could also offer 1 gold and you'd be paying him more than the FCC does. As the Unicorn Leader I fully support my clan to follow their heart doing whatever they want to do to have fun, which is the unique appeal of my clan. Although I'd be careful doing that if I were you, the money you pay him for one battle might end up helping fund the FCC against LCO. You can get a lot of strat gear with the amount that you currently pay for skilled mercenaries.

This is true. I don't remember if he ever broke character but if he did, it was rare. He's like that in game too.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2013, 07:31:39 pm »
+1
Man, you guys are getting petty.  Its obvious roleplay of him mercing in various abttles and his warrior's recognition of fellow warriors on both sides.  Certainly far more diplomatic and roleplay related than most of the crap you 3 POO  out on a regular basis

fixed

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 08:34:14 pm »
+9
Joe was jerking off when someone knocked.

He jumped, surprised that someone would interrupt his happy-time. He hurried to hide the lotion and tissues under his bed, then gestured frantically at the horse on the other side of the room. She needed to make herself decent.

She looked at him. "Joe," she said, "I'm a horse. What the fuck are you asking of me?"

"Fuck you, you callous whore!"

"Alright then, I'll be in the corner." She returned to her usual spot. Her eyes unfocused, distracted by something only horses could see.

Joe opened the door, peeking his head out, hiding his still naked body behind it. To his surprise, he saw Kesh. "Hi Joe," she said.

"Oh, Kesh, good to see you." He opened the door all the way, revealing his physical beauty. He and Kesh were comfortable enough for this sort of thing.

Kesh shielded her eyes, murmured, "I should have expected that."

"How can I help you?" Joe hadn't meant for that to sound so sexy.

"I need you to watch my little Bambino for me. I need to run to EU to get some more troops and gold."

"Ah, the child. I'll keep him safe, coach."

Joe walked past Kesh, heading towards his friend's quarters. He knew that that's where he'd find the child. He'd played babysitter before--all of FCC had, at some point. It was fun, watching the Bambino. MURDERTRON hated it. Which  makes sense, because MURDERTRON's a robot and robots don't usually do well with children, in Joe's experience. Everyone else enjoyed it in their own way.

He arrived at Kesh's quarters in good time. The door was kept unlocked, because the wee baby inside was too fucking stupid to open it. Dumbass.

Joe stepped in. A breeze from an open window graced his loins, slick with sweat. Sitting on the carpet in the middle of the room was the wee baby Bambino. All 150 pounds of diaper wearing, mustache-twirling, Italiano man-child. He was playing with a hunk of pepperoni, but looked up when Joe entered.

He struggled to form a coherent thought. "D-dad?"

"No. Shut up." Joe walked past the boy and sat himself on the bed and stared at the "Bambino".

Kesh had brought him home after a hard-fought battle. The retarded man-child was the leader of a group of conniving Frenchmen that was warring with FCC. Kesh had captured him--formerly known as Arowaine, with great ease, as he had found him idly strolling through the carnage of battle munching on a slice of pizza. According to Kesh, all he had to do was grab Arowaine by the hand and he just sorta followed him.

They had wanted to kill Arowaine. But Joe had suggested that they put him in a diaper and keep him in Kesh's room. Kesh was down, as was everyone else. They all decided to take turns watching him, each with their own reason. MURDERTRON was hard to guess at, what with his inhumanity. WITCHCRAFT used his babysitting time to teach Bambino spells. The dread Terrortops liked to scare little Bambino with his odd deformity. Joe harassed him. Kesh's motives were most likely sexual.

In a throwback to tradition, they renamed him "Bambino".

The child cast a skittish glance at Joe--this after having avoided his silent staring for so long. It was hilarious. This was why watching "Bambino" was so fun--the big baby was just so easy to fuck with. Joe smiled. "Hey, how about I read you a story?"

Bambino stared.

"Once upon a time--"

"Pictures?"

"What?" Joe said.

"P-pictures?" The little man-child made a gesture with his hands, as if opening a book. Joe noted the hairy knuckles.

Joe got it. "Oh, you want pictures with your story? Like a picture-book?"

The Frenchman nodded, his mustache bobbing. He was happy.

Joe laid back on the bed and pissed across the room, his urine arcing onto Arowaine's face. The guy swallowed a whole mouthful before noticing. He tried to crawl away, but there was no escape--Joe's stream chased him down without mercy, like a charging horseman falling upon a routing soldier.

He ran out of urine, and sat back up.

"Where's dad?" the piss-coated man on the ground wined.

Joe opened his mouth to give a sassy reply, but a sudden bang echoed in the corridor outside. It sounded like somebody dropped something, like a servant's tray. The Bambino looked started. Joe had an idea. He said, "Uh oh!"

Bambino-waine's attention snapped to Joe.

"Sounds like Keshy-daddy fell down the stairs!"

"NO!"

"HE DIED!"

"MIO PAPPA! NO!" He screamed. He cried. He rolled around in Joe's piss. He sobbed.

Kesh walked in, just then. He looked from the bawling Frenchman to Joe. Clearly smelled piss.

Joe smiled, and left.

On his way out, he leaned down, very close to the man-child. He whispered, "Don't be so mad."
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG