Author Topic: [UNBAN] Recently came back, now global banned  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Samlooh

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Recently came back, now global banned
« on: August 14, 2013, 04:09:37 pm »
Hi, been playing c-rpg alot during previous years but I quit due to school last year. Now when school is over I felt a sudden urge to continue play c-rpg, so I logged onto c-rpg.net but apperently the character I've put atleast +150h into is globally banned. I thought this must be a mistake, since I wasn't banned when I quit playing last year.

Cheers, Samuel

EDIT: I also noticed that my character is lvl 1 and with only a 100 gold. But perhaps this happend to everyone because of some big update this year?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:14:01 pm by Samlooh »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: [UNBAN] Recently came back, now global banned
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 08:34:06 am »
Are you using the same cd-key as you were back then? Characters are tied to Warband cd-keys. Otherwise try the two stickied post, "autoblock" and "multiaccounting" ban threads, whichever you think may apply...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Samlooh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 12:56:04 pm »
Are you using the same cd-key as you were back then? Characters are tied to Warband cd-keys. Otherwise try the two stickied post, "autoblock" and "multiaccounting" ban threads, whichever you think may apply...

I believe so. I do however remember I had some problem with the cd-key after reinstalling warband when I changed some hardware. Might have changed the cd-key, sadly I cant remember correctly. If this was the case, is that the reason I was banned?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 01:01:00 pm »
That's the only possible reasons for global bans without warning or notice.

I advise you to be honest and not act stupid about it in the threads, you'll probably get unbanned immediately due to your long ban (I assume it's longer than a year). As long as you don't try to lie, etc, because they know everything about us. Don't tell 'em I said this!
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Samlooh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 07:16:34 pm »
That's the only possible reasons for global bans without warning or notice.

I advise you to be honest and not act stupid about it in the threads, you'll probably get unbanned immediately due to your long ban (I assume it's longer than a year). As long as you don't try to lie, etc, because they know everything about us. Don't tell 'em I said this!

Are you implying that I am acting like that?  :)

Anyway, everything I've said so far are nothing but the truth. As I said, might have changed cd-key. I think I did, but I'm not sure. And if that was the case, I never knew it wasn't allowed. Have always used the same account anyhow and never shared any cd-keys.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 12:20:59 am »
According to what I can see you stated you had "lost your key" and then subsequently had your characters transferred to a new account.

Now though, it would seem that key is not so lost after all, given you're using the original account right now :o :?:

Would you like to have them all returned to the original key? The one associated to the forum account you're using right now. I'll lock the "new" key then.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Samlooh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 12:25:11 pm »
According to what I can see you stated you had "lost your key" and then subsequently had your characters transferred to a new account.

Now though, it would seem that key is not so lost after all, given you're using the original account right now :o :?:

Would you like to have them all returned to the original key? The one associated to the forum account you're using right now. I'll lock the "new" key then.

So I did change cd-key?

EDIT: Wait a minute, so do you mean I have a second account linked to the newer key?

The original key is lost though. I havn't tried logging onto the c-rpg servers yet (and thus would have made a new account?). I just saw that my account was globally banned here on the web, and then started a thread. I wanted to use my original account because I had characters I had put alot of time in and didn't want to waste that. As I said, didn't knew the accounts were bound to the cd-key (which is pretty obvious now when I come to think about it).

Anyway, no - I'd like everything to be transferred to the new key (the latest played with?) if that is possible. However, if all my characters are gone on the original account (at lvl 1 etc) I can just make a new account I suppose.  :|
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 12:32:59 pm by Samlooh »

Offline Samlooh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 12:43:07 pm »
God, I feel stupid right now ...

I just went into c-rpg and ofcourse I had another account. Thank you so much for making me realise I had a 2nd account .. Should ofcourse have tried playing c-rpg before making this post. I'm sorry for taking your time.  :oops:

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 08:39:20 pm »
Glad to help.

So, everything is good? No need for transfers or anything?
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Samlooh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 10:04:42 pm »
Glad to help.

So, everything is good? No need for transfers or anything?

No, everything is good thanks. However, is it possible to change the login username?