Author Topic: Unban bootie  (Read 961 times)

Offline DontBanPup

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • STAY TRUE TO THE CREW
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Z CREW
  • IRC nick: Pup/Gilgamesh
Unban bootie
« on: August 11, 2013, 05:25:40 pm »
Seriously bootie was doing nothing wrong we were about to leave so i tryed to duck his ass + oohilac have no concern in this
so unban bootie or atleast reduce the ban
thanks

Offline Bootie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban bootie
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 05:46:05 pm »
Why the hell this fcking noob oohillac is fcking making a ban thread about my -40?Go mind ur fcking business.....At the end of the round before i twed i dont remember who *THE ROUND WAS OVER* and the one after i had a lil duel with gilgamesh no fucking one reported my hits and fucking  no one was team killed....

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 06:49:01 pm »
Why the hell this fcking noob oohillac is fcking making a ban thread about my -40?Go mind ur fcking business.....At the end of the round before i twed i dont remember who *THE ROUND WAS OVER* and the one after i had a lil duel with gilgamesh no fucking one reported my hits and fucking  no one was team killed....
http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/official-server-rules/
No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)
No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DontBanPup

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • STAY TRUE TO THE CREW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 07:36:35 pm »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/official-server-rules/
No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)
No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)
So what ppl do that shit all the time should we ban them all?

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 08:32:12 pm »
So what ppl do that shit all the time should we ban them all?

I don't believe most people go to -40, ill contact Kelugarn to see what he thinks about this unban request

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline DontBanPup

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • STAY TRUE TO THE CREW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 09:12:43 pm »

I don't believe most people go to -40, ill contact Kelugarn to see what he thinks about this unban request
thank you

Offline Mofoka

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Killa / MacShoota
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 10:51:12 pm »
Ohillac sees players with the same banner having fun with their alts and smacking each other before leaving :   BAN THREAD UP

We know each other in real life, real life friends which you prolly dont have.

Just mind your own business, i never see you online and thats the first thing you do O_o

You ppl should stop trying to prevent people from having some fun, the servers are always half empty!!! no need to remove more because of gaylord shit like that

thx
You know what they say:
People die when they are killed -

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 11:38:24 pm »
 If this wasn't your 7th ban for TW/TKing I might be more lenient.

The fact that you got to -40 score means that you spent more time and energy attacking your own team than the enemy, which means you not only intentionally team wounded, but you failed to contribute to your team's effort to win. I'd call that leeching if it weren't for the fact that you actually assisted the enemy team with your actions, something more severe that just not participating.

You have to realize that while attacking your friends on the same team may be "fun" for you the game isn't about you and your friends, it's about teamwork. I think it's reasonable to assume that the other 40+ players on your team enjoy winning more than watching their teammates pointlessly kill each other during the round. From the screenshot that Oohillac provided and the logs it's quite obvious that the round was still in full swing, remember it's never acceptable to teamkill while the round is in progress, regardless of whether the other party is your friend or not.

Having said that I'd like to remind everyone who sees this post that the manner in which you present your self and your case in your unban thread bears quite heavily on how the admin responsible reviews the ban. Being courteous and respectful with a well reasoned argument will always get you further than spastic accusations and ad hominem tactics.

In conclusion, I've decided to deny your request for an early unban. If this was one of your first or second offenses and you showed remorse I would unban you, if you hadn't managed to get -40 score, which takes dedication, I might have shortened the ban. If you think this is unjustified let me remind you that this type of behavior can result in much more serious punishment. Learn to respect other players, everyone deserves to enjoy the game but if your version of "fun" hinders your team it is unacceptable.