Author Topic: [EU] Fips  (Read 14867 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: [EU] Fips (trial)
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2013, 01:17:23 am »
+1
i blame fips for people

but not for bacon, bacon is good
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2013, 01:41:02 am »
+3
I blame Fips for blaming Fips
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2013, 04:51:58 am »
+1
Guess what? Strat dies and I blame Fips for it!
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1395
  • Infamy: 1639
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2013, 06:26:11 pm »
+2
The most hated man in cRPG :lol:

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2013, 06:41:44 pm »
+5
The most hated man in cRPG :lol:

And proud of it.  8-)

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2013, 07:25:16 pm »
+1
I blame Fips for no longer being the most hated one.  :cry:

Offline Franke

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Franke_HRE and Frankes_STF_HRE
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2013, 10:18:17 pm »
+2
I blame Fips for no longer being the most hated one.  :cry:

Abooze more, kick Kapikulus, you can catch up!
Quote from: Tindel
In teamspeak i like to hear all of your opinions on; beer and alcohol, chocolate chip cookies, social problems and their solutions, massmurderers, why ranged should burn in hell, hating on new maps, hating on old maps.

Offline LucioMaximo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] Fips
« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2014, 06:05:11 pm »
+1
As a fairly new player to C-RPG, with many years of experience playing multiplayer games, I have never quite seen admin abuse on the level of FIPS, astronomical levels of depravity.

Calls me a "leecher" even though I am always there doing damage and hitting non-stop, just because I am an archer dressed in peasant gear, when there are 3 or so players sitting afk next to the viscount.

The majority of rounds I get a higher score than him, just like about 30 minutes ago. He saw my name after an argument yesterday, saw that I had died, even though I had a much higher score and was active non-stop, he
kicked me due to my death, I re-joined and got banned.

It's no wonder the C-RPG community is so small, when you have people like this ruining the experience for genuine players consciously making an effort, but making an exception for Team members and himself who don't do anything.

Not had a problem with any other admin, they are all absolutely sound, just FIPS.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:20:56 pm by LucioMaximo »

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2014, 06:57:59 pm »
+4
I think overall from yesterday and today i kicked you probably like 10 times with absolute no reaction from your side (I mean kicking ingame, not kicking from server, and by 10 times i mean 10 rounds). Usually people that are not leeching are also responding to purple messages. You ignored them most of the time, too.

This time someone else kicked you a dozen times and stupidly killed you (What got that guy kicked) and then i told you in purple admin chat to respond in the admin chat so i can see you are not leeching. You did not respond within a minute, so i banned you. That "talk" we had yesterday has absolutely nothing to do with that.

Offline LucioMaximo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2014, 07:55:37 pm »
+2
What if I told you, I NEVER, EVER , EVER reach chat in any game, EVER. If I am obviously attacking enemies and doing damage, that is not leaching, thus would eliminate the need to admin chat me to confirm whether I am afk.

I have never leached a round in my life, I always make a conscious effort to do the most damage possible, and eliminate dangerous targets. There is possibly one reason why you are the only admin I dislike,

because you are the only one to ever try and question my intentions, and since mine are noble, yours seem to have deprived.

Also, how long am I banned for?

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 19, 2014, 08:21:36 pm »
+1
What if I told you, I NEVER, EVER , EVER reach chat in any game, EVER. If I am obviously attacking enemies and doing damage, that is not leaching, thus would eliminate the need to admin chat me to confirm whether I am afk.

I have never leached a round in my life, I always make a conscious effort to do the most damage possible, and eliminate dangerous targets. There is possibly one reason why you are the only admin I dislike,

because you are the only one to ever try and question my intentions, and since mine are noble, yours seem to have deprived.

Also, how long am I banned for?

You cannot block the purple text, so whatever you do, it always pops up on your screen. So you should start at least reading anything that is purple.
Just because you kill some peasants and bandits in the first few rounds to establish the score doesn't mean you can leech so often in later rounds and then tell me you were doing something. If you do not react to bots hitting you or friendlies kicking you like you did for so many times that means you are indeed leeching. So no, you were not obviously attacking enemies or doing damage. I wouldn't have banned you if you were doing that round per round.

I banned you for 2 days but made it to 1 now because you are obviously a new player.
So, start reading purple text and react to it and stop standing around at spawn not reacting to anything or chatting or whatever.

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2014, 08:23:54 pm »
+3

Offline LucioMaximo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2014, 08:53:03 pm »
+1
I don't read messages because I don't look at that area of the screen entirely, as it is useless information.

And yes I do react, are you for real? Have you ever actually watched me react? And even if I didn't one odd time, it'd be because I assume they did it by accident, whilst i'm in first person TRYING TO AIM! There is no point turning round to react to something and lower my dps, when I can just hit hit hit. I'm also waiting for my power draw 6 before I can get the Longbow. And I'm not wearing anything heavy on the armor wise, because I have been told that weight on your body makes aim less accurate.

Focus on Banning the regular amount of people, who just sit in peasant gear afk, or just stand around at the back walking. I am always in the frontlines shooting enemies, I'm always there conciously making an effort, stop making victims out of the innocent members of the community that just want to get better at the game. Many people I talk to who stopped playing was because they found it too hard, so stop bullying people who actually commit to a round.

If you actually spec me, rather than assume, you'll see me actually doing stuff, rather than this "oh i reckon"  he's leeching malarkey.

Offline Fips

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2014, 09:02:48 pm »
+2
I wasn't assuming anything, i SAW you standing at the viscount doing nothing and reacting to nothing, jeezuz. I'm not banning or kicking people based on assumptions or what other people tell me, only when i see that stuff myself.

If you don't even want to read admin chat, that will be your problem then, not the ones of the admins trying to contact you for whatever reason.

Offline LucioMaximo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2014, 09:14:50 pm »
+1
I think you mistook me for somebody else, I'm Waylander_Anguy, and I NEVER go afk.