Author Topic: Ban Request - Kapikulu_Azap & Sultan_Hodor  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • IRC nick: Kebabmeister
Ban Request - Kapikulu_Azap & Sultan_Hodor
« on: August 05, 2013, 04:03:22 am »
1. Name of your character involved:
Kapikulu_Azap and Sultan_Hodor with few other people, also raging and insulting one another.
2. Name of offending character(s):
Same as above.
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:
05/AUG/2013 - Between 04:10 to 04:40
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Kapıkulu Azap and Sultan Hodor started to insult each other, using derogatory sentences, in Turkish of course, spamming the inGame chat. Though I am not very sure how it is started or who was the first guy to start the whole shitstorm, it later out turned into more aggressive. Those two were speaking about a strat fief and how Sultan Hodor and his clan betrayed them, et cetera.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
No idea, to be honest. There is no actual reason for one to go that stupid and senseless to rage at an ingame chat for a fief or for any other reasons.
6. Multiple Screenshots
Have only one, my apologies, and it includes some small part of the convo. Other screenies seems to be gone, for some reason.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Though I really don't want to translate the whole convo - here is some of the sneak peeks.

Kapikulu_Azap:
karluksunuz ya ipnesiniz şerefsizsiniz > Karluks, either bundle of stickss or dishonored people
lan orospu bebesi > you, child of a son of a bitch (or just son of a bitch)

Sultan_Hodor:
yavşak > bundle of sticks
ibne > bundle of sticks

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:
Myself
Bodorom
ReBorn_Khan, maybe
Wulfgaar
As I forgot to take the screenie of those who were online, not much to offer here as well.

8. Comments:
I know this is the interweb and people are expected to be thickheaded. Though, screenshot provided here shows only the ten percentage of the whole situation. I don't know neither parties but it was just an useless, unneeded and stupid shitstorm that both sides were acting nothing but like a 5 year old children.

And I know this may sound like a minor issue and one may actually go ahead and mute them; I believed they will never stop it, unless there is some kind of a slap on the wrist.

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 04:09:22 am by Zomg »

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: Ban Request - Kapikulu_Azap & Sultan_Hodor
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 04:09:10 am »
Mute them.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 10:16:13 am »
omg It's not your business, why you report them ? Grow up. And mute them.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 07:09:34 am »
omg It's not your business, why you report them ? Grow up. And mute them.
This.
+
Ibne means => Gay
Yavşak means => Adulator
+
karluksunuz ya ipnesiniz şerefsizsiniz means  => You guys are Karluk. You all are gay and honorless people
lan orospu bebesi means => Baby of a slut.

Edit : I guess you used google translate to translate those words :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:25:08 am by guray13 »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 10:00:14 am »
Firstly, "İbne" means "my old friend" not "Gay" and we definetely know those guys hates Karluks because of their Strat treasons , also in this community even racism is barely punished . So expecting admins to ban a guy because he said "Şerefsizsiniz ibnesiniz hepiniz" is a bit silly imo.I would close the case but, last call is admin's ofc.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 11:06:46 am »
Firstly, "İbne" means "my old friend" not "Gay" and we definetely know those guys hates Karluks because of their Strat treasons , also in this community even racism is barely punished . So expecting admins to ban a guy because he said "Şerefsizsiniz ibnesiniz hepiniz" is a bit silly imo.I would close the case but, last call is admin's ofc.
my old friend means homosexual.We use Ibne for boys not girls .Therefore, Ibne means gay ;)

Offline Bozdag

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • i fight for wine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Bozdag, Merlot(ALT)
  • IRC nick: Bozdag
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 11:16:42 am »
Sana göre ibne gay olabilir güray lakin yabancılarda ibne ve gay'i ayırmış adamlar.

Offline Zomg

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • Lord of Sungetche
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • IRC nick: Kebabmeister
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 11:46:25 am »
Like Bozdag stated; there is a difference between gay and ibne. Both in Turkish (refer to TDK, ibne is a sexual slander / vulgar) and English (where gay is a sexual orientation, my old friend / bundle of sticks is a sexual slander). Gay is Gey, bundle of sticks / my old friend is ibne. It is nearly impossible to mix those, so please don't try. And honestly, it is my business, when this jibber-jabber and eight-year-old attacks to one another fucks up the enjoyment that people has while playing.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 12:59:01 pm »
Like Bozdag stated; there is a difference between gay and ibne. Both in Turkish (refer to TDK, ibne is a sexual slander / vulgar) and English (where gay is a sexual orientation, my old friend / bundle of sticks is a sexual slander). Gay is Gey, bundle of sticks / my old friend is ibne. It is nearly impossible to mix those, so please don't try. And honestly, it is my business, when this jibber-jabber and eight-year-old attacks to one another fucks up the enjoyment that people has while playing.
It is NOT.
Bozdag has a good point but we are translating from Turkish to English right? In Turkish Ibne means homosexual. If we are translating from turkish to English that would be true. I mean what I said. Anyways It doesnt matter. This topic is bullshit.

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 01:18:06 pm »
There is one point Guray is right, this topic is bs.BUT, gay means homo, people who choose to be gay says "I am gay", not "i am a bundle of sticks" , its an abusing word to annoy gay people and "İbne" is an insult that means "my old friend" . I think most Kapikulus are dumbasses aswell, but there is no point in banning people because they said bad things in Turkish. You know how Turks are like , that happens a lot.

Offline Thassadar

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 01:45:11 pm »
Me and some of my friends had also some problems about him yesterday .

We were ( me and my friends ) playing togheter as always and we see Sultan_Hodor and his friend , something like "bohomor" begin to spam the chat with one of my friend name ( which is Turkish ) and then speak turkish about her .

We didn't notice that more if she didn't said : "they are insulting me in turkish" . I will stay gentleman and not said the horrors what he said .

I ask him to stop but him and his friend really didn't care about that . They continue to harass my friend untill she left . After that they follow her to another server and one of them ( certainly Sultan_Hodor ) take the name of my friend ( he just added _ ) ( Some HRE were here like Fips, I hope they will say I m right, I invite them to say something for helping my friend :(  )

He took a lot of kicks for that but he continues to come back and harassing untill something like 1 am . I tried to kick him to for trolling and ths on purpose at spawn but this poll didn't work ( Awesome the admin was here btw but I m not blaming him )  When I see Erzengel active that was too late this Sultan_Hodor was gone .

I have no pictures to show to you, I know we just can mute them all .

But I also know some nice people have the right to play without beeing harass because they are a woman . I think it's a kind of mysogynisme . I think each women and each men have the right to play safely , far from the hate, from the stupid people, from the racisme and from the mysogynisme.

If we have this right WE must do something against that and not only mute, we can't waste our time to mute him again again and again . If we do that we just can't play properly . I m playing since 3 years and more and I never ask something to someone, I never had this kind of problem and I just hope that will not happen to you . Now my friend is really embarassed.

I hope this message will be really understandable for everyone and sorry for my English .

As I said I invite all of the people who have understood what happen yesterday to help me for making justice in this game for my friends and the guy who do this topic aswell and if this one is not agree I will follow this guy untill he did the same error and I will ask to everyone in the server to be with me for stop this guy who don't deserve to play with normal people .

My friends were : Zaalback, Illuyanka and Hemmor. And as I said many HRE was here and see my poll.

Regards,

Thassadar
En taro adun !!

Offline Zaalback

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Zaalback
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 01:48:30 pm »
I endorse this ban thread, those guys are bad nothing else.

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 01:58:44 pm »
and Hemmor.

Can you explain please, HOW? :D

Anyway... Why isnt an admin taking care of the case already? :(

Offline Thassadar

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 02:02:04 pm »
Actually Erzengel ask me few questions yesterday about this guy and I hope Erzy will help us
En taro adun !!

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2013, 03:48:36 am »
I'm very suprised that these literate discussions about turkish-english language and i think it'll help to solve the problem about this situation.

When we came to this pointless ban thread. These thread have some deficiencies. Wulfgaar is also insulting to Azap, why didn't this jobless thread opener mention about this guy? He/she has to include this thread if it'll be there some punishments. Also this is the second part of this speech. You couldn't know things that i'll mention after this paragraph. As we can see from the right side of screenshot, the bar is at the down side. Our brave thread opener has to confess why did he hide the first part of this speech from us?

I talked with Azap, he said:"He teamhitted me for 3 times and i asked him "why did you hit me?", then he started to insult me." You can check the records. Nobody has right to insult someone from no reason. It's normal that Azap answered but it's wrong. While you're giving punishments you have to consider about it. The main guilty guy is Hodor.

I agree with Thassadar. You should give the harshest punishments to these keyboard bullies who are insulting a lady.

My opinion if you care: you should take a justification why didnt he include Wulmy old friendaar and hide the first part of this speech which is a prove for the reason of Azap's lost his temper because of Hodor.

You should punish Azap for insulting after a provocation.

You should give the harhest punishment as rules let to Hodor for insulting a guy with no reason and insulting a lady without a reason and for the example who'll consider to it again. You should give this guy a chance to get of his keyboard and go Turkey's streets insult someone without a reason especially a lady and to get being punished real ways.

xoxo,
gossip girl.

So the wind won't blow it all all away.