Author Topic: Unban lord_armagedon  (Read 838 times)

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban lord_armagedon
« on: August 04, 2013, 12:12:25 pm »
It's been a few months now so I guess you could let me back in. I changed and learned from my mistakes just ask people on PW main server. No problems are going to occur from now on with me you can be sure about that.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:19:00 pm by theprojectnemesis »

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Unban lord_armagedon
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 12:33:15 pm »
Didn't you get essay banned
http://forum.meleegaming.com/unban-essays/unban-essay-why-rules-exist/msg748592/#msg748592

Got unbanned and than went on a tk rampage
http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/angiestrongestladyintheworld-why-is-this-player-still-with-us/

And your Perma Global unban plea was closed by cmp
http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/what%27s-with-all-these-admins-jumping-so-fast-on-false-facts/msg801673/#msg801673

Not sure who in charge of your case right now but ill ask.

Edit: Just notice it was a global ban not a perma mistake by me. Also moving to the right section
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:42:43 pm by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 12:56:14 pm »
I understand I might be asking a lot to you guys, but like I pointed out to desire in a PM a few minutes ago, I totally changed since these events and by that I don't mean a passive change like an unban essay provides. By that I mean that unban essays often make you change for a few days or weeks as you are forced to reflect about what you did and write a text about it. I changed mentality, I matured a lot. I went to PW after my ban and slowly but surely totally became a new guy. That last ban was a smack to my face and made me truly realize my mistakes. I even became an admin on the main server of PW (might shock you here, just to prove how much I changed). I'm pretty sure the owner and the staff there can witness I'm a whole new guy. As an admin I now understand how much trouble I gaved you and the concerned players, but I truly believe I should be given a last chance. I miss chilling with people on NA_7 like old days :(

PS. Since it's Canary as far as I remember that dropped the banhammer on that last one I believe he is in charge

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 01:23:42 pm »
"Asking a lot" is putting it mildly. You've done too much harm to this community for us to accept that you can be a boon to it now.

You were caught more than a dozen times breaking the rules beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You lied and tried to obfuscate your misdeeds (by feigning ignorance as to who a particular character of yours was after you deleted it).

You have already shown us that a last chance scenario does not work for you by disregarding the unban you were granted from your essay.

Any trust we may have given you was squandered long ago. There is no good reason for us to allow you to play on your account again. You should have already spent enough time while banned in the past to turn over a new leaf; you had enough chances.

Your ban is permanent.