Author Topic: New Mechin Trading News  (Read 579 times)

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
New Mechin Trading News
« on: August 03, 2013, 04:21:42 am »
+12
Dear Lord, Lady, or peasant

Hi! I'm Gmno, I do things that are annoying like attack people with light armor and Katanas. I own a wonderful village in the middle of a forest that sells exotic hemp rope which is just a front for pot which I smoke all day everyday. To obtain my Exotic Hemp Rope all you have to do is ask me for it, it is not that I care about the sharing my pot but I like knowing when people are coming for a visit so I can be prepared to be a good host, but no attacking each other in my forest because it'll scare the unicorns and harsh my mellow. As long as you come in peace you will be welcome here. That means LCO, SS, Chaos, almost everyone is welcome to my market-place which sells a variety of normal quality but rare weapons, masterly crafted longbows, champion unicorns, etc.

But there is another reason I want you to come to New Mechin. How much does everyone pay for those heavy armor horses? I bet its around 600 gold, maybe 550 if you're lucky. Here in New Mechin we have mastered breeding our horses to be stronger than yours and since my actual armies don't ever wear heavy armor we have a surplus of metals, so we played dress up with our horses and now they are proper knights.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In 3-4 days I will be able to afford to discount it even further to 35% off, I'm also willing to return the tax fee for bulk purchases. Contact me to work out the details. When the new prices start rolling out and if you get your tax fee waved you could be paying around 500 per plated charger! So feel free to stop by my stables and improve your armies the right way, by forcing ponies to wear full plate.

xoxoxo,
Gmnotutoo

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
Re: New Mechin Trading News
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 05:38:07 am »
+14
I would like to commission 300 of these fine beasts to pull my mobile wizard tower across the frozen tundra.

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
Re: New Mechin Trading News
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 01:26:23 am »
+5
Ive successfully acquired 100 of these fine beasts as well as 250 of the finest (+2?) katanas and 500 ninja masks to go along with. Oh and on my way out I was accompanied by 50 +3 Uni-Coursers! yay
enjoy the 1000 +1 straw hats I left as a tip,
they were made with love!!!
(click to show/hide)