Author Topic: Ashtre  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Ashtre
« on: August 02, 2013, 08:59:24 am »
So we attacked Wolfgang's village - he is not currently there.  We already have another army marching to attack it tomorrow.  What is disconcerting is that Ashtre just left her faction (Occitan same as wolfgang) and marched a 1700 man army up to Rebache - the village we are attacking and atatcked her faction's village to prevent us from attacking it.  We have had this discussion in the past with Tydeus CMP and Canary about this being a bannable offense.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/strategus-rules/
Strat map
          1) CMP's rules for not attacking your village to delay your enemy

Ashtre has now attacked the village 3 hours after we did our first atatck in order to delay and prevent us from attacking it and take all the gear out with absentee owner.

Apostates had a major city (Sargoth) repeatedly attacked while fief owner was being attacked over and over again and they never once resorted to cheating like this.

I would also request the fief be transferred to FCC or otherwise recompensed for occitan cheating like this.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
Re: Ashtre
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 09:33:54 am »
Clearly stated as bannable.

Would say quick ban, don't allow him/her acces to the roster or others forms of participation in strategus.

Only thing is, give us prove he/she is allied with the attacked village.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 09:42:52 am »
As of the battle she was in the occitan faction (same as rebache).  Within 30 minutes of that battle ending she left the faction and marched her entire army up to rebache and attacked it 3 hours later (took time to get all those troops up there).  All this should be in the logs.  Its a fief transfer to delay us from attacking it with the fief owner now teleported to eu.

Our 1st battle:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4691

The fief transfer by attacking to delay us attacking battle:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4706

Us teleporting the fief owner just earlier that day:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4684
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 11:06:44 am by Keshian »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 05:25:42 pm »
Just a quick question:
IF Ashtree and Wolfgang/LCO DO fight it out, would you still keep this thread up?

I mean, that's a win win for you...

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 06:06:36 pm »
Just a quick question:
IF Ashtree and Wolfgang/LCO DO fight it out, would you still keep this thread up?

I mean, that's a win win for you...

So when people get caught cheating and try to change things to not get in trouble after already breaking the rules they shoud get away with it?  This would only encourage people to keep doing this.  Its pretty blatant break of the rules and something should be done about it.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 06:16:41 pm »
So when people get caught cheating and try to change things to not get in trouble after already breaking the rules they shoud get away with it?  This would only encourage people to keep doing this.  Its pretty blatant break of the rules and something should be done about it.

But that's the point. If it's a legitimate fight, then your thread doesn't stand up.
Every single instance of "Blocking" the enemy revolved around no fight. IF there IS a fight, a legit fight, then it doesn't fall under this rule. It might be delaying, yes, but its still a full scale fight with XP. We could then pick up lots of fights that fit this definition and claim they are wrong. (Theme Battles that a faction throws would also fit under this definition of illegal if we applied it like that)

(Notice: all conditional on the fact that a battle happens. No battle happens, then I'm on the other side of abusive mechanics)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 06:59:00 pm »
But that's the point. If it's a legitimate fight, then your thread doesn't stand up.
Every single instance of "Blocking" the enemy revolved around no fight. IF there IS a fight, a legit fight, then it doesn't fall under this rule. It might be delaying, yes, but its still a full scale fight with XP. We could then pick up lots of fights that fit this definition and claim they are wrong. (Theme Battles that a faction throws would also fit under this definition of illegal if we applied it like that)

(Notice: all conditional on the fact that a battle happens. No battle happens, then I'm on the other side of abusive mechanics)

Well its looking pretty bad - left the faction just to atatck it - did it right after our attack.  Then the roster on enemy side was much fuller, then they removed everyone but 2 friendlies and a few occitan and on the attacking side they only hired boyscout and canary - the head NA admin.  Basically waiting for canary to call them out on blatantly breaking the rules and cheating - same shit that got Fallen carpet-bombed last strat and has been repeatedly referenced as a bannable offense by canary, cmp, and tydeus in earlier threads.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 09:01:42 pm »
Carpet time!
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 09:22:25 pm »
If no actual battle occurs, if they don't fight: bannable offense.

What will happen, and who is at fault, if anyone, will depend on how both sides of the battle handle it tonight.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 10:06:33 pm »
Watch them not accept any FCC guys and make some half ass attempt to make it look like an actual fight.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 10:27:21 pm »
If no actual battle occurs, if they don't fight: bannable offense.

What will happen, and who is at fault, if anyone, will depend on how both sides of the battle handle it tonight.

well ashtree going to be on his own.He is free to do what it please him and well we end up having a deal with him so.he is going to keep the village for free :)

If there is a rules against giving a fief away to a old faction menber... if there is any please find it and let me know about it cause i was not aware of it. If so ill try to fix that with ashtree and the (other attacking army(party).

if fcc want to attack ashtree after he take the village they are free to do it.

ps: from my understanding of the rules of strat we so far arent cheater!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 10:32:07 pm by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline AshTre

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: m8
  • Game nicks: AshTre
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 11:34:24 pm »
Ashtre just left her faction

I am a man

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 11:57:56 pm »
well ashtree going to be on his own.He is free to do what it please him and well we end up having a deal with him so.he is going to keep the village for free :)

If there is a rules against giving a fief away to a old faction menber... if there is any please find it and let me know about it cause i was not aware of it. If so ill try to fix that with ashtree and the (other attacking army(party).

no one believes that Aro. have some pride.

Ash already had the other fief which went neutral when he did.. why not just let him keep the one he owned instead of Grabbing all the troops to go take the fief of a guy we just teleported to eu
Leader of BS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2013, 12:32:29 am »

The rules are very clear arow. Transfering contested fiefs to delay your enemies is not allowed in strat. Kesh quoted the rule. We had just attacked that village and were moving to do so again when you guys initiated this delay tactic.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2013, 01:05:09 am »
The rules are very clear arow. Transfering contested fiefs to delay your enemies is not allowed in strat. Kesh quoted the rule. We had just attacked that village and were moving to do so again when you guys initiated this delay tactic.

first we delay nothing you had 4 hours to re attack it at first, 2 we made a deal with ashtree still dont know why eveything need to be explain to you guys just deal with it as we always do.. also there is no rule against selling a fief to someone in strat. as i state and said feel free to attack ashtree after he took it.we have no probleme with that, he isnt part of our faction anymore, he is lone wolf.

for the delay part sorry if you guys did teleport the fief owner isnt really my fault if we can't use the strategus mechanic to transfer the fief im so sorry for your 1 day delay if there is any delay :( good luck on the re capture.

Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T