Author Topic: Situation...  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Sir_Walter_TGK

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Lance
  • Game nicks: Knightlord_Markus_OotL
Situation...
« on: May 10, 2011, 08:07:09 am »
So playing on Tuna Town Ryan and Ryden almost made the round a draw in which it wasn't so everyone started getting all riled up over it. So a fella by the name of Ryke_V decides he wants to say enjoys ootls cock holding. Then that procedes to piss me off and I tell him "Watch your mouth you mother fucking pussy." The I instantly get muted no warning by Braxxus where he proceeds to call me a child. Then Voren said something not quite sure he was muted. Then Lucas got muted because he call Braxx a "pedophile" understandable not even mad about that. What I am mad about how that was one sided and I get muted for saying one thing and several other players go on an ootl bash yet nothing was done about them. Not sure who this Ryke guy is or who he is to the admins but if he wants to be a big boy and raise his opinion about a clan especially if it is negative expect to be countered.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 01:28:18 pm by Kalam »

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
Re: Situation...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 08:11:33 am »
Keep the trolling on the website ya cunt.

Offline Sir_Walter_TGK

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 08:14:04 am »
Wait so you are Ryke lol? Now I know why I get muted without warning.

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 08:17:06 am »
haha I smell some FAVORITISM from Braxxus LOLOLOL just sayin, Cuz Ryke can start talking shit to our OotL clan in general but when we tell him to shut up most of us get muted by braxxus and yet no warning to ryke, hmm.. lets assess the situation here, admin a boozzzeee

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 08:18:24 am »
Context Walter:
Ryke - Exasperated complaint about guys delaying/clan protecting for forced duels
Ootls - Hostile personal attacks

There is a difference, and I made mention about it which was promptly ignored in order to continue the childish behavior in chat.  I would and have done the same to anyone(group) that decides to get hostile with their shit.  At least you guys got the hint and chilled it down a notch.  LLJK couldn't manage that last night until 2 of their members got banned for rejoining in order to not only continue their crap but escalate it.

TLDR:  People get hostile, they get muted.  It's not a kick, but it prevents escalating chat spam of bullshit before it gets too far.

*If Thucy is Ryke it's news to me.

Feel free to get 2nd opinions from the other admins that were online:  Cyranule, Huey, etc.
You guys acting like kids isn't new to me, though I admit it has been a while since we've butted heads over it.  Still, this is like deja vu.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:23:21 am by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Thomas Dixon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Order Of The Lance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order Of The Lance
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 08:20:50 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sir_Walter_TGK

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 08:27:42 am »
Come on Gorath bullshit you are using past as grounds to mute me which is bullshit I have tried to leave that behind. I actually believed you were a better admin after leaving ATS but maybe I was wrong. Let what was in the past be in the past. Well like I said let OotL handle our own stuff. If Ryke decides he is a big boy and run his mouth then he has got to expect feedback from us.

Edit: My fight never was with any of the admins actually.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:36:05 am by Sir_Walter_TGK »

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 08:27:48 am »
Haha all in favor of favoritism, SAY I:

Btw Gorath i love how u can say that when Ryke Specifically said " i love how we have to watch OotL Stroke thier Cocks" after Cyranule Kicked Ryden and  I for so called "forcing a duel" But yet this wasnt a ATS server, yes Cyranule told me to fight him but yet "SpeedGirl" was using a steel shield and seemed like mostly agi so i didnt want to interfere with my clan mates battle. Thats not wrong and plus there is no rules stating that there is no "forcing duels" on Tuna Town. Thank you Very much. Try to counter that Mr. Favoritism.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 08:33:38 am »
Haha all in favor of favoritism, SAY I:

Btw Gorath i love how u can say that when Ryke Specifically said " i love how we have to watch OotL Stroke thier Cocks" after Cyranule Kicked Ryden and  I for so called "forcing a duel" But yet this wasnt a ATS server, yes Cyranule told me to fight him but yet "SpeedGirl" was using a steel shield and seemed like mostly agi so i didnt want to interfere with my clan mates battle. Thats not wrong and plus there is no rules stating that there is no "forcing duels" on Tuna Town. Thank you Very much. Try to counter that Mr. Favoritism.

(click to show/hide)

read the rules

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4685.msg82626.html#msg82626

specifically the NO FORCING DUELS part

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 08:34:57 am »
Come on Gorath bullshit you are using past as grounds to mute me which is bullshit I have tried to leave that behind.

Come on Walter, I told you exactly why you got muted.  Which was for that DIRECT INCIDENT.  The reference to past behavior is in regards to this forum drama.   :rolleyes:

You are trying to argue a point about a completely seperate issue than the issue at hand in this thread?  Well done debate master.  What you are referring to is between you and Cyranule, I didn't kick you.  I muted you, for reasons I already stated above.  If you're going to participate in this discussion please keep to the topic at hand.

P.S. - Actually she said "Stroke each other's cocks".  Again, it was a broad/generalized comment about you guys pulling a douchey move.  The response was that you guys decided to gang up and get hostile about it.  You got muted for running off at the mouth above and beyond what was called for.  However you get to continue it here on the forums freely so have fun.

P.P.S. 

read the rules

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4685.msg82626.html#msg82626

specifically the NO FORCING DUELS part

PWND

Offline Sir_Walter_TGK

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 08:38:56 am »
We are a clan Gorath we are gonna look out for each other you know that. Any who so Ryke is a girl is that what you are telling me?

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 08:41:18 am »
We are a clan Gorath we are gonna look out for each other you know that. Any who so Ryke is a girl is that what you are telling me?

Either of these things has to do with the issue at hand.... how exactly?

*For the record, I have no clue if Ryke is a girl, or an alt, or a fucking AI program for that matter.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 08:41:41 am »
Either of these things has to do with the issue at hand.... how exactly?

+1

Offline Sir_Walter_TGK

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 08:44:51 am »
I am trying to piece together why I get muted and I see why. Also whether it be man or woman in game if you are going to voice a negative opinion about us and then not expect to be said something back. So she is allowed to call use homosexuals but we can't counter her. One sided utterly.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:47:54 am by Sir_Walter_TGK »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 08:46:00 am »
No idea who Ryke was, but there was personal attacks done so muting was required.  Nothing personal against you or your clan, simply the language used in a personal attack was a mutable offense.  Just trying to keep the peace, random comments/bitching about people delaying is one thing, everyone does that, but personally attacking another person using foul language is something all together different.  If the roles had been reversed, then it would have been ryke that was muted.  Just try to keep it civil, we are in general laid-back admins, just want everyone to have fun and follow the few broad rules you can see in the message screen upon joining our server. 
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo