Doctor
Garbage Man
Video Game Designer
Army/Marine/Special Forces
President
Archaeologist
Teacher
Drug Dealer

Author Topic: [NA] Phantasmal  (Read 20207 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: [NA] Phantasmal
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2013, 05:51:16 pm »
For the Mistress!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 10:35:11 pm »
+1
I was disappointed that you didn't reply to the Cy thread i posted (I know there were other admins around who where making rulings on the ban thread, but it seemed like you were on NA servers all weekend) thus allowing it to be turned into a troll thread  :(.  Other then that decent admin though as always I would like to see more warnings, though I'm not a hard liner and tend to give the benefit of the doubt especially in a video games. 
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 10:36:56 pm »
+3
This nerd needs to get a life (I don't play that regularly, but he's always on when I do), certainly is an attribute and great asset to the crpg community. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 10:44:53 pm »
+3
Please leave your questions/concerns/approvals here and they will be read!
I have a concern, can I reach you at BU or would that be considered stalking? Also another concern is that this man is a fake. He is from NY and thinks he can get away with being in MA. I won't stand for this... I say perma ban him now and give me his admin.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2013, 01:00:55 am »
+2
'literally shit'

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2013, 05:36:40 am »
+1
I have a concern, can I reach you at BU or would that be considered stalking? Also another concern is that this man is a fake. He is from NY and thinks he can get away with being in MA. I won't stand for this... I say perma ban him now and give me his admin.

Uhhh. if this so called "respectable gentleman" is going to BU, all should be it known that BU is a scrub school who's costs surpass most ivy league schools and who's education value is equatable to the last thing you bought that broke from wal-mart!  REAL MEN GO TO UMASS! SEE YOU AT THE CHECK OUT COUNTER...SCRUB!

If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2013, 06:20:20 am »
+3
Would be a better admin if he gave me cookies. Otherwise, he is 9.9/10.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2013, 07:58:54 am »
+3
Would be a better admin if he gave me cookies. Otherwise, he is 9.9/10.

If only this admin had gone to UMass then he would have been 10/10. 

BU SUCKS!

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2013, 09:12:06 am »
+1
Now with a new poll.

In response to the previous poll, if you believe I am doing a poor job as an admin please leave feedback explaining why. If you feel uncomfortable leaving it in view of the community, feel free to PM me on the forums. The position is supposed to be a service to the community, so I am interested in your opinions.

Upstate New York >> MA
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 09:20:32 am by Phantasmal »
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2013, 02:46:55 pm »
+3
Could you add a "Stay the course" choice for those of us who like you just how you are now?

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2013, 04:10:43 pm »
+3
Uhhh. if this so called "respectable gentleman" is going to BU, all should be it known that BU is a scrub school who's costs surpass most ivy league schools and who's education value is equatable to the last thing you bought that broke from wal-mart!  REAL MEN GO TO UMASS! SEE YOU AT THE CHECK OUT COUNTER...SCRUB!
UMASS is da best but your UMASS sucks, mine is better.

Upstate New York >> MA
Yeah especially with your oh so good sports teams, like the Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabers and whatever other shitty teams reside in Upstate NY. Not to mention the fact that most upstate New Yorkers are also probably closet homosexuals from Canada... Ew Canada
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2013, 05:42:13 pm »
+1
Yeah especially with your oh so good sports teams, like the Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabers and whatever other shitty teams reside in Upstate NY. Not to mention the fact that most upstate New Yorkers are also probably closet homosexuals from Canada... Ew Canada

The bills are, and always will be, shit. They have managed to do nothing but embarrass me since a young age (which is probably why I stopped watching football). The sabers at least do decent for the most part and have quite a bit of young talent coming in. The one mass team I will always hate are the pats. I like the Bruins, I can deal with the Red Sox and Celtics, but I will never in a million years root for the Patriots.

EDIT: Stay the course option added. I will continue my war on terror trollery and all it's forms present in Calradia.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 08:22:43 pm by Phantasmal »
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2013, 07:31:41 pm »
+2
The sabers at least do decent for the most part and have quite a bit of young talent coming in.
The sabers sucked last night, hard and that cheap shot on erikson.

The one mass team I will always hate are the pats.
Good one nerd, the pats are not a mass team, they are the New England Patriots. SO GOOD FIGHT NERD

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2013, 03:46:50 am »
+2
The bills are, and always will be, shit. They have managed to do nothing but embarrass me since a young age (which is probably why I stopped watching football). The sabers at least do decent for the most part and have quite a bit of young talent coming in. The one mass team I will always hate are the pats. I like the Bruins, I can deal with the Red Sox and Celtics, but I will never in a million years root for them Patriots.

EDIT: Stay the course option added. I will continue my war on terror trollery and all it's forms present in Calradia.

I always wonder who likes the patriots.. everyone hates them but no one admits to liking them.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2013, 06:26:54 am »
+2
Ban McDeath for insulting Canada or I will pick a mean poll option!