Doctor
Garbage Man
Video Game Designer
Army/Marine/Special Forces
President
Archaeologist
Teacher
Drug Dealer

Author Topic: [NA] Phantasmal  (Read 20199 times)

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: [NA] Phantasmal
« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2014, 10:28:01 pm »
+1
spill the beans

what broken mechanic was it

im nosy

You can nudge and change weapons at the same time.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2014, 10:30:10 pm »
You can nudge and change weapons at the same time.
rofl that's what he's crying about? lol what a pathetic worm.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2014, 10:43:51 pm »
+3
Admins aren't selected for their moral compasses, but for their ability to fall in line and ignore Canary's hypocrisy.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2014, 10:58:14 pm »
Admins aren't selected for their moral compasses, but for their ability to fall in line and ignore Canary's hypocrisy.

it's a video game, calm down

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2014, 12:39:24 am »
it's a video game, calm down

ITS NOT JUST A GAME MOM, ITS MY LIFE

IM STAYING UP LATE TONIGHT MY ARMY IS ATTACKING PUUTIES. JUS TRY TO STOP ME

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 12, 2014, 12:44:49 am »
ITS NOT JUST A GAME MOM, ITS MY LIFE

IM STAYING UP LATE TONIGHT MY ARMY IS ATTACKING PUUTIES. JUS TRY TO STOP ME

A bitch aughta lock your admin ass in the closet for talking back to your parents

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #201 on: October 12, 2014, 03:46:14 am »
+1
mom no

DONT UNPLUG IT

*guttural screaming and snarls*

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #202 on: October 12, 2014, 05:59:35 am »
rofl that's what he's crying about? lol what a pathetic worm.

ahh my very own post stalker. How cute.

Now if I could house train him to stick to comments relative to the conversation.

Abusing mechanics while in a position to judge the actions of others seems inappropriate.
Leader of BS

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2014, 09:20:01 am »
+1
Abusing mechanics while in a position to judge the actions of others seems inappropriate.

I really do not see the connection between how I admin the game and how I play the game. If you feel that I have severely misused my admin powers by handing out unwarranted mutes/kicks/bans then tell me about it and/or inform Canary and the devs.

Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2014, 10:46:00 am »
I really do not see the connection between how I admin the game and how I play the game. If you feel that I have severely misused my admin powers by handing out unwarranted mutes/kicks/bans then tell me about it and/or inform Canary and the devs.
He has a very important life and this is serious stuff  :rolleyes: please respond like a good admin for clearly you are in charge of game mechanics.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2014, 06:43:16 pm »
He has a very important life and this is serious stuff  :rolleyes: please respond like a good admin for clearly you are in charge of game mechanics.

good boy gore that was nearly relevant and not just a blatant personal attack. If you keep following everything I post, you are bound to fire off something useful one day.

phan
I still agree that racist comments deserve a mute or more if it consistently happens. It is a shame you had to spend game time for something so foolish. I am not questioning that. I honestly have not seen you playing enough to form an opinion on how you mute/ban. I was just wondering how you reconcile being an admin and blatantly using a broken mechanic that you agreed is broken. Was a simple question and I imagine you gave an answer saying well there are people who use other broken mechanics in game (like the poke over walls) so that means I can use this. Reasoning that promotes bad game play but I imagine if it works for you it at least answers my question.
Leader of BS

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2014, 12:03:55 am »
+5
Sometimes you've got to use mechanics that are "broken" (and not badly broken, I mean shit that doesn't even sound that bad) to display to others that they ARE in fact broken. The way things change in this mod, or nearly any mod is when enough people cry about it.

I'll also never forget the strategus battle in (I think) Yruma Castle last strat where me and Horns blatantly, and I mean BLATANTLY abused longspears and pikes to poke through mostly solid objects. We stood on a wooden roof and jammed our pikes through a window, pulling them up so hard you could stab folks above you. I will never, ever forget the cries of myself and horns, both of us likely high/drunk/both, screaming "I'M GOING FISHING", "OH SHIT BOYS I CAUGHT ANOTHER ONE", "WE'RE EATIN' GOOD TONIGHT" and such.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2014, 01:38:27 am »
The main issue at least in this case is he nudges while that animaiton is going, drops a spear and a 1 hander appears in his hand and it is already swinging at you. You never see the weapon switch or any start of the 1 hand swing about to hit you. Very difficult to block and then he picks back up the spear to hoplite and do it again when he wishes.
Leader of BS

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2014, 03:24:23 am »
+1
You do what you gotta do, man. Much of what highly skilled players do could be considered an exploit, like making the best use of the admittedly janky animations. Just gotta go with it until a developer (read: tydeus) sees fit to fix it. No honour among nerds.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2014, 12:13:15 pm »
+2
The main issue at least in this case is he nudges while that animaiton is going, drops a spear and a 1 hander appears in his hand and it is already swinging at you. You never see the weapon switch or any start of the 1 hand swing about to hit you. Very difficult to block and then he picks back up the spear to hoplite and do it again when he wishes.
Wait, you don't notice the 300 length pike disappear from his hands?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia