3 (5.6%)
No
8 (14.8%)
No
9 (16.7%)
Badmin
34 (63%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: [NA] Dracul_Artyem  (Read 22034 times)

Offline Khako

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • 왕자 사물을 보는 김정은
    • View Profile
    • Best Korea
Re: [NA] Dracul_Artyem
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2014, 08:45:32 pm »
+2
This is how active we are
(click to show/hide)
Dear Leader of Best Korea

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2014, 10:25:25 pm »
+1
Those posting complaints in this thread all have one thing in common and that involves your clan makes which is normal for you but it involves them doing wrong and never getting in trouble

It's mostly people complaining about getting banned.  Firebus, Smithy and Veto are three of these people.  Firebus, was angry because I banned him.  Smithy, was angry because I banned him, but his post was golden.  Veto was mad that I banned his clan mates, which is fair enough.

while non clan members always get banned in the argument or griefing taking place.

Vesarius posts a lot of ban threads, and usually they sit there for days and nobody else resolves them.  Should I not handle them?  Certainly their punishment had nothing to do with them actually breaking the rules, it's just because they're not in my clan. 

Here's the only ban thread I could find that was posted against a clan mate:

http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-dracul-bataan-deathmarch-(trolee)/msg962867/#msg962867

San handled it before I even saw it, and I told Vesarius that I would have no problems doubling or tripling his ban time if he did it again.

Here are some friends that I've banned:
No    Sandersson_of_Friesland    Artyem    26.08.2013 07:35:44   teamkiller   
No    BLT_KG_Philosijanitor_MB_PxC    Artyem    09.08.2013 10:55:08   teamkiller   
No    Chief_SittingBull_Astralis    Artyem    09.05.2014 09:40:00   teamkiller   Teamkilling / chat harassment
No    BranStark_Astralis    Artyem    22.08.2013 14:23:00   teamkiller (Bran was the first person I banned)

I've seen other admins like for example ganner, san, and muki ban their friends or clan members but never seen you get involved unless a friend/clan member ask to you to get involved.

I've banned and kicked my friends on multiple occasions, my own clan is very inactive and the few people that do play are typically well behaved.  The Ravens, who we share a banner with, are extremely well behaved and very few of them have ever been punished by any admin.

One team mate, Kinben. You spawned in right behind me. Said "wtf" in general chat and then immediately banned me for 25 hours. Ignoring the revenge TWers who were attacking me after the TK but before the ban.

That clears it up a bit, but I still have no memory of you getting teamwounded.  Of course, I could have been in the ban menu, which takes up a good portion of my screen.  Either way, I'm sorry I didn't handle the situation as well as I should have.  I'll definitely take it into consideration in the future.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2014, 12:10:14 am »
Under scrutiny this statement is a bunch of malarkey. There are 4 "active" Dracul members (and by active I mean they play maybe twice a week). Larry, Artyem, HappyPhantom, Khako. How is Artyem expected to ban people who barely even play the game.

Now as far as banning his friends... The Ravens have a joint banner with Dracul. If a Raven member gets banned or warned for any reason they get reprimanded from Hungry or myself immediately. We do not allow trolls, greifers, teamwounders, or teamkillers into the clan at all and if its discovered they are one, they do not last long in the clan. So Artyem has little reason to be banning his friends either. Next time Goretooth try thinking a bit before deciding to take a stand against an admin who is actually doing his job and admits to his mistakes when there is a issue. (see previous posts in this very thread)
Guess you aren't active yourself or care not to see what is happening but hey this is feedback from a player that has no ban history with the admin. I do not like most of the people he has complains against him in this thread but I do agree with their complaints but I've see what has happened first hand. Aye he is doing his job but only when it suits his friend and himself not the community. My only direct involvement with artyem is him constantly not responding to complaints I've had against players in the server. Maybe if I had the dracul or raven tag he would respond and that is the reason i'm providing this feedback. This has not happened just a few times but a lot and artyem is not a reliable admin and just choices to ignore his duties.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 12:13:28 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2014, 03:47:36 am »
Guess you aren't active yourself or care not to see what is happening but hey this is feedback from a player that has no ban history with the admin. I do not like most of the people he has complains against him in this thread but I do agree with their complaints but I've see what has happened first hand. Aye he is doing his job but only when it suits his friend and himself not the community. My only direct involvement with artyem is him constantly not responding to complaints I've had against players in the server. Maybe if I had the dracul or raven tag he would respond and that is the reason i'm providing this feedback. This has not happened just a few times but a lot and artyem is not a reliable admin and just choices to ignore his duties.

So for proof of these claims you are providing nothing but hyperbole?

If you are using admin chat and not receiving a reply from an admin, then do what you can. Screenshot or record the problem,  then bring it to somebodies attention via the forums, private messages, or steam, skype, vent, TS, ect. The admin in game could be tabbed out, distracted by other complaints, or perhaps they looked into the issue already and did not see a offense and moved on. Also implying Raven somehow gets special privileges just because we share a banner with Dracul is laughable. I am one of Artyem's harshest critics regarding his adminship, I go into his TS with my grievances and get the issue resolved. I do not make ridiculous accusations in a forum thread without any proof.

And before you claim bias again, you are also more than welcome to go into Dracul TS and get his attention regarding a CRPG admin issue. He's one of the few who will actually listen to you and try to fix the problem immediately.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2014, 03:53:23 am »
So for proof of these claims you are providing nothing but hyperbole?

is this the feedback section or the ban SECTION? I do not need to provide proof for my feedback about an admin to one of his clan members. lol if anything you are make it look worse for him.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2014, 03:54:19 am »
is this the feedback section not the ban SECTION I do not need to provide proof for my feedback about an admin to one of his clan members. I need proof for my feedback? lol

If you are claiming bias, proof would be useful to the people reading this thread. Otherwise you come off as petulant.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2014, 03:55:15 am »
+1
The best way to get me to handle your situation is to either post a ban thread or message me on steam.  I have 331 steam friends and more than 200 of them are cRPG players.  If any of these people message me and ask me to get in game to handle something, I don't hesitate unless I'm busy with something or away from my computer.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2014, 03:55:56 am »
If you are claiming bias, proof would be useful to the people reading this thread. Otherwise you come off as petulant.
I'm giving my feedback is this not the feedback section for admins?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2014, 03:57:54 am »
Usually in order to give proper feedback you need to base it off of something.  All you've given so far are anecdotal examples, I'm asking for a situation that you can actually recall.

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2014, 04:00:59 am »
I'm giving my feedback is this not the feedback section for admins?

Feedback without substance is inherently not useful. We can agree to disagree on this one, Goretooth.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2014, 04:02:32 am »
Feedback without substance is inherently not useful. We can agree to disagree on this one, Goretooth.
aye I just randomly came into a random admin thread to cause drama and my feedback is all a big fraud  :rolleyes:. If you cannot take feedback kindly don't look at this thread and post in it.

If you want my to change my feedback and post positive feedback then change your ways until then I will continue to provide my experiences with Artyem.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 04:07:21 am by Goretooth »

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2014, 05:51:50 am »
+3
I think you're doing a great job Arty, keep it up! I'm proud of you.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
Remove Admin from Artyem
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2014, 07:19:40 am »
1. Dooz
2. Artyem
3. 9:12pm pst, NA (Official) Ban Forum
4. I posted a Ban request thread for having been intentionally team hit, a violation of the rules, in response to having accidentally tk'd, a daily if not roundly occurence in crpg, and not a violation of the rules. Not only did the offending player not get banned, but somehow I came away having received a warning.
5. I can only imagine as a result of personal distaste for me based on previous interactions, and the inability to distinguish those personal feelings from his "professional" duties as an administrator in this community.
6. Here, in order, 1) my ban request post, 2) further evidence on top of in game chat of the offending player's intentional and premeditated illegal action, 3) the baffling response to my ban request in which the offending admin gives me the same punishment apparently for accidental team hits as the offending player for the intentional team hit, and encourages him to report to admins in-game that he's been accidentally team hit. An action I hardly think any admin would appreciate, seeing as how it would be a constant stream of "I" chat messages to inform them of team hits all day every day.
(click to show/hide)
7. Anyone who saw or posted in the thread and has any sense of justice in their heart.

Again, as last time, I don't expect anything will be done about this. Expect maybe I'll actually end up muted or banned or who knows what anymore, considering the response last time from an admin. But hey, let it be known, this is the kind of person that is an admin around here and this is the kind of thing he does. If everyone is all right with that, because it was done against me, and nobody likes me or cares what happens or whatever the case may be, that's fine. For now. But maybe the time will come when it'll be your turn to be unfairly persecuted because of personal feelings. Maybe. Maybe not. But always, maybe.

Let it be known folks. Let it be known. Artyem the admin. Warns people who make 100% legitimate ban requests, and I would say equally inarguable that a ban was in fact warranted based on the person who committed the blatantly illegal act freely having admitted to and defended his position on more than one occasion. This admin warns the ban requester for accidental team hits, which if that's the criteria for having a warning on your record, every player of crpg would be banned a thousand times over by now. But no, not every player has warnings for that, do they? No, only the one this admin Artyem has some personal problem with and isn't secure enough in himself to do his job and leave those feelings out of it. Mhm. Good choice for admin.

It doesn't matter what happens to me. What matters is that this is made clear and apparent to anyone with a soul. Know what you're dealing with. Act accordingly. Enjoy your lives.

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Admin from Artyem
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2014, 07:23:16 am »
thy dooz, why doth thy butth ist thy hurtith?!

edit: but seriously, who the fk is dooz?

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
Re: Remove Admin from Artyem
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2014, 07:25:14 am »
because it was penetrated most foully and unjustly, sir crumb.

LET THE PEOPLE KNOW