Author Topic: Good fight scrubs  (Read 4668 times)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
Re: Good fight scrubs
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 04:19:38 pm »
+3
Daruvian,

I wish you the best in your future endeavors, but not because i care about your future, but because when you make your inevitable return to this game, I hope you come back as a happier, more mature being. As opposed to the angsty, projecting, little rage baby that you have been the past year or so acted like for the past year.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 04:53:41 pm »
+24
I wrote you a good-bye story. Luckily I have plenty of down-time at work today.

Joe sat on his horse with the rest of the cavalry, waiting for Kesh's signal. He stared at the back of the woman's unhelmed head, distracted by her glorious locks. They glowed like fire in the sun. He wondered if her nether regions were similarly maned.

A sudden movement. Kesh's hand rose, and Joe along with the rest of the cavalry charged through a breach in the castle wall, crushing their own infantry in the process. Cav always have the right of way.

Joe sallied forth with his fellows, now plunging through the enemy ranks. He skewered an archer with his trusty lance before popping out the ass-end of the enemy's formation. Like poop.

Everything was chaos. He couldn't see any friendly cavalry.

He braced himself to charge back through the enemy formation, ready to kill a dozen more men, because this time their backs would be to him--he would be fighting a familiar battle now.

Then, suddenly, something hit him really hard in the fucking head. It knocked him sideways out of the saddle, his world spinning. His foot caught in the stirrup. He dangled, half hanging, half lying on the ground, looking up at the sky. His horse just stood there.

A mounted figure appeared between him and the blue. It was a familiar face. "Good fight, Joe," Daruvian, King of the Frisians said from above. He was looking down at him with a little smile, twirling a spavalthakalakaiono.

Joe spat out a tooth. "Frisian Freedom huh? More like Frisian my old friendg--"

Daruvian slapped Joe's horse, and the beast flew away from the battlefield.

-------------------------------------------

Later that evening, Joe was sitting in the keep of the same castle, sipping cocoa before a blazing fore. WITCHCRAFT sat beside him, sipping scotch in a beanbag chair.

Joe sipped. The hot drink and burning logs all reflected his temper--he was angry, hot, raging inside at his defeat.

WITCHCRAFT, sipped. "Joe," she said, her voice startlingly male, "We all lose eventually."

"But he's so fucking bad."

"I know," WITCHCRAFT said, "I Know."

Joe felt his face go hot, and his throat clench. "I must have my revenge," he choked out, a half sob. He dropped his teacup. It shattered on the stone floor. Tears and cocoa pooled at his feet.

He felt WITCHCRAFT's hand on his shoulder. "C'mon man, don't cry."

Joe sobbed something incoherent.

"Yeah sure," WITCHCRAFT said. Joe felt the reassuring hand disappear. "Joe, how about I help you out? I'll cast a spell maybe..."

Joe sniffed, hope causing his heart to flutter. "Can you make him go away WITCHCRAFT?"

"Why are you yelling?" WITCHCRAFT said. "And yes, yes I can Joe. We'll make the big bad Daruvian go away.

-----------------------------------------

Daruvian was in his room, sitting at his computer. Horses and men clashed on the screen in a medieval simulation, of sorts.

He sipped an apple martini, careful not to spill the full glass. He smiled. It was pretty good, for a first try. A little too strong, for something that you'd drink in your room for the taste of it, but still good.

He set the glass back down on his desk, preparing for a new round to begin.

A sudden trembling sent the green liquid rippling. The house shook.

He frowned, still in his seat, his hand now clutching the drink to keep it from falling. Was this an earthquake?

Another tremor, this time stronger. Daruvian moved to stand up.

Another tremor, this time strong enough to knock him off balance. He fell back in his chair, spilling his drink in his lap. He cursed, but a terrible rumbling overwhelmed his voice. Suddenly, the air pressure changed, and his ears popped as if he were in an airplane about to land.

Then there was a massive roar. The house rocked and groaned. The roof was peeled away by some terrible force, exposing Daruvian's room to a grey and cloudy sky. The wind was whipping him backwards, pushing him into his chair and pushing the chair into the desk.

Then the wind let up and a bright light flashed, blinding Daruvian for a full minute. When it relented, he pried his burning eyes open again to see two figures hovering above his room, where the roof should have been. They were fully naked men, built like gods, their nipples erect and their eyes glowing with some ethereal power.

One of them spoke, his voice as deep as the ocean. "Daruvian, we have come for you."

"Holy shit, please don't kill me!"

"Death is merely a transition, Daruvian."

Daruvian, shaking in his chair, tried to explain: "That's not my real--"

"Dicks, dicks, dicks," the other man said. He stroked himself.

The other, other man said, "You are being taken to a place where you'll be happier. You like dick, right?"

He was right, but Daruvian wouldn't have chosen to phrase it in quite that way. "Sorry?"

"Your clan. Frisia. They profess a love for dick. You're gay. We have been called to take you with us to a place of eternal, homosexual bliss."

That didn't sound so bad. Clearly, he didn't have a choice. "Will I even get to say goodbye? To my family?"

"You may say goodbye to your internet family." The naked man gestured with a well muscled arm towards the computer, still intact despite the destruction surrounding it. "Type your message."

Daruvian pulled his chair up to the desk, he raised shaky hands to the keyboard and typed his good-bye. It took a few minutes. He knew that the cRPG community wouldn't quite get it--he was vague, intentionally. He had a persona to fulfill. The trolling was the best part of it all, really.

He stood. "I'm done. I'm ready to ascend."

One man said, "Dicks, dic--."

The other man said shushed his partner. He turned to Daruvian. "Good. Take my hand."

Daruvian did so. It was strong, and warm. He liked it.

Both men began chanting. "Dicks, dicks, dicks, DICKS, DICKS, DICKS..." They got louder, and louder, until their cries echoed through Daruvian's very being. There was a trembling, and a bright white flash, and he was gone. [/i]
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 05:02:45 pm »
Top 5 NA gays guys. Have fun :wink:
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 07:00:19 pm »
"and I am not leaving because of anything within the game like its players, shitty half-developed Strategus, or the fact that cavalry is too hard these days"

I am

....we asked for fixes....and got donkeys...im done

Hopefully see a lot of you when Bannorlords come out, hopefully i see none of the Teuton \ AoW people

:O
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 08:32:06 pm »
+3
Wat, since when is 1h cav hard?
Ah whatever, good luck and give loomz.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 08:46:05 pm »
+7
No matter how hard you tried you never could surpass the FCC in terms of gayness, but when you return I know you will accomplish your dream.

FCC TS currently has 200+ people in their gay server group, mostly because of me. Snoop removed my team-speak admin for a two weeks because of all the people complaining about being gay. it isn't my fault  that they are and I exposed them, I just want them to be honest with themselves. :/

I'll play dota with you guys again someday I swear, its just that I'm addicted to all the new steam games I got from the sale. Until then enjoy your break from c-rpg, I've gone through two thus far and it really does help.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 08:54:07 pm »
+3
Great now I'm going to have the chant "Dicks dicks dicks dicks, dicks dicks dicks dicks, da da dicks da dicks!" stuck in my head (said like the cadence of the chants leading up to "Charge!" in a baseball game).

Thanks Joe!

To Daruvian:  Yiff in hell furmy old friend

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 08:59:42 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 10:33:40 pm »
+3
lol im leaving threads are so gay

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2013, 11:06:24 pm »
+14
I made one for SHinOCK so I made one for you.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2013, 12:09:16 pm »
+2
"and I am not leaving because of anything within the game like its players, shitty half-developed Strategus, or the fact that cavalry is too hard these days"

I am

....we asked for fixes....and got donkeys...im done

Hopefully see a lot of you when Bannorlords come out, hopefully i see none of the Teuton \ AoW people

Do we make the game so hard for you with our "Godly Skillz"? Anyways good thing Daruvian is gone because I'm about to be a horse archer.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2013, 06:36:57 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ND3FKlT_k

Anyway, who'll be back sooner than you think...  :lol:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2013, 11:07:02 pm »
+4
Good luck... And remember, Seize The Day!

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 12:16:07 am »
Looks more like Carpe Noctem.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline obitus

• Earl
  • Renown: 486
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAOv_H-hh0&hd=1
  • Faction: kings of kd
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 12:43:49 am »
 :|

community enhancement through songwriting buddy

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2013, 05:22:45 pm »
+2
You did everything you could to be as shitty of a person as possible.

http://youtu.be/cHcunREYzNY