Author Topic: Unbay Horns_Donkey_Dockter_MD  (Read 374 times)

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Unbay Horns_Donkey_Dockter_MD
« on: July 29, 2013, 07:40:58 pm »
This would be my first LEGITIMATE time being banned in this game and that being said, yes I did leech. Here is how i justified breaking the rules:
1. The fight was lost and instead of dying over and over I decided to hang back trying to conserve tickets considering we were blowing through tickets.
2. TONS of people do what I stated in #1 and I just happened to be the ONE person that got ratted out by somebody who really had no reason to report me having no relation with the clan I was fighting for.

Why I think I should be unbanned:
1. There were several admins on the server at the time and in the TS with me yet no action was taken until this post (this includes nightingale/desire who was the one who carried out the ban)
2. Noticed a few times where people were told by admins to stop leeching/get back in the fight. Having admins on and receiving no warning and now being banned seems unrealistic and slightly unfair.

I regret having leeched and should have just left the battle instead. If unbanned you won't see me around this forum again. That's all.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
Re: Unbay Horns_Donkey_Dockter_MD
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 08:16:20 pm »
also, if admins are on at the time, you can just use chat to tell the admins. this, I belive, is highly preferred over making a ban thread afterwords
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: Unbay Horns_Donkey_Dockter_MD
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 01:43:46 am »
Unbanned.

Admins are only people... You can't expect us to follow the actions of all 100 players in the server at all times. Had we known you were just hitting trees instead of participating I promise ya we would have told you to go help your team.