Author Topic: Why do people with the mentality of a child have admin?  (Read 1522 times)

Offline ElCheeze

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dr_Cheeze, Mc_Cheeze_Pantz
Why do people with the mentality of a child have admin?
« on: July 29, 2013, 06:33:36 am »
Is there a reason I have to deal with people that have admin in the servers that feel the need to abuse there power, cause i find it to be very childish to kick/ban people just because someone wants to. I was kicked multiple times by someone that goes by granpapy or some shit, afterwords i find that i was also ban with no reason and no way to findout for how long. His reasoning for his first kick was that i got kicked from the game cause of the 5 reports for team attacking and then rejoining and playing the round, then in mid round he kicks me and then i try and join a game and im ban. so wtf

If you read this guy that ban me, know that you should find out why something happened before you abuse your kick/ban power, the guy that reported me was taunting me in a skype call that I and him were in, and he was reporting me to be a dick. Thanks shittie admin.

~DrCheeze

Offline Palurgee

• Duke
  • Renown: 607
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: palurgee, brokeback_mountaineer, denarii
  • IRC nick: palurgee
Re: Why do people with the mentality of a child have admin?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 06:35:11 am »
Aaaaaaaand boom goes the dynamite

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 06:42:59 am »
+2
Teamwounding  on purpose  is against the rules. You said the guy was being a jerk to you so you teamwounded him. That's breaking the rules.

Rejoining the server to spawn twice in one round is also against the rules.

Just because someone is your friend or acquaintance does not make it okay to break the rules with them.

I'm having trouble figuring out what you are saying happened, and what you saying the admin claims happened. Could you clear it up a little more?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 06:54:04 am »
+6
You were automatically kicked by your team reporting your attacks on them. You then spawned again in the same round and were kicked for it. When you demonstrated by your rantings upon return that you did not care that you broke the rules, the point was further driven home by a 5 minute ban. Learn the rules, don't break them, and don't come ranting when you receive punitive action as a result of it.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 06:57:10 am »
+7
Why do people with the mentality of children complain whenever admins take action. Sorry, that was a rhetorical question.

Offline ElCheeze

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 06:57:33 am »
Well I punched him which does no damage to him and he reported me to be a dick, so i proceeded to hit him and he reported me the for the other 4 times and there for i got kicked by the server for team attacking. Then i rejoined the game and it was still within the spawn time so i proceeded to play, as soon as i had killed someone i got kicked (no warning/reason just kicked) so then i rejoined the server once again, and do to the kicking with no reason or warning i was infuriated so i said something along the lines of "admin abusing little bitch", afterwords guy that kicked me said something about replaying a round is against the rules (which is cool i guess) but then as the new round was starting i got kicked again, then tried to rejoin the server and said i was ban.

In short as long as i get a reason before an action im ok, but to just kick/ban someone without stating why you are doing something will always be abuse. For all i know your just doing it to be a dick.

~DrCheeze
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:05:56 am by ElCheeze »

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 07:05:05 am »

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 07:26:23 am »
Well I punched him which does no damage to him and he reported me to be a dick, so i proceeded to hit him and he reported me the for the other 4 times and there for i got kicked by the server for team attacking. Then i rejoined the game and it was still within the spawn time so i proceeded to play, as soon as i had killed someone i got kicked (no warning/reason just kicked) so then i rejoined the server once again, and do to the kicking with no reason or warning i was infuriated so i said something along the lines of "admin abusing little bitch", afterwords guy that kicked me said something about replaying a round is against the rules (which is cool i guess) but then as the new round was starting i got kicked again, then tried to rejoin the server and said i was ban.

In short as long as i get a reason before an action im ok, but to just kick/ban someone without stating why you are doing something will always be abuse. For all i know your just doing it to be a dick.

~DrCheeze

A player cannot report you unless you do damage to them, so you punched him and it hurt him, he reported u for it, then u proceed to wound him for reporting you until you get auto kicked. For that alone you deserve a 24 hour ban to reflect on how retarded and childish your actions were.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 07:29:38 am »
+1
Get an english dictionary.

Oh, and you have two enter keys on your keyboard, still can't use it..

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline ElCheeze

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 07:32:10 am »
Update 0.3.0.3
Urist: - changed couch damage modifier from 0.35 to 0.45
Urist: - lowered HA penalty to HX a bit
Urist: - fixed a nudge issue with stagger not overwriting enemy attack sometimes / let nudge knockdown jumpers
Urist: - fixed nudge related stuff that now allows better handling of connecting with agents on different height levels(stairs, jumping, etc.)
Urist: - fixed an issue with the nudge indicator staying visible in spec
Urist: - changes to the dodge and nudge system
Urist: - readded low damage to nudge / made nudging impossible during voicechat selection
Urist: - nudge: changes to pommel strike damage calc
Urist: - changed nudge so that a defending opponent practically receives no damage from it
Urist: - made 0 damage teamhits reportable for now
Urist: RAGEBALL: - removed tackle for now because it was abused for fast travel
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:43:56 am by ElCheeze »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 07:43:27 am »
+12
I see that my change to make 0 damage hits reportable is a great success. All those douchebag tears will be delicious.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 07:47:01 am »
"I don't think it will hurt him" is no reason to hit teamates. Even before the patch change. Don't hit teamates on purpose. Is it that hard?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline ElCheeze

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 07:52:01 am »
lol, i dont have a problem with the no damage report, i think its funny
I was posting that because of the guy that was saying you cant report someone without doing damage, it was more of a "please know what your saying before you say it" kind of thing

I don't deny the fact that i was attacking a teammate (I also never read rules, always read updates), but as its in the game to kick people for attacking teammates, admins don't need to kick/ban people unless its a repeated thing. like if i got kicked for attacking teammates then rejoined and started attacking teammates again, ban is appropriate.

~DrCheeze

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 08:08:44 am »
I think its pretty clear that OP is a phaggot.

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 08:37:20 am »
I miss being able to victory punch. Now when someone wants to do victory boxing with me, I run away because they might let me hit them 5 times in a good end of round boxing  then Ctrl m me 5 times (I saw this happen 3 times in two rounds to other people). I'm too paranoid now. The amount of douche bags has increased, not decreased. THEY ARE EVOLVING!

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.