Author Topic: Heirlooming glitch that looks like miss-selection  (Read 427 times)

Offline Sir_Roin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Roin_II, Sir_Thoin, Sir_Amic, Sir_Perfluous, Sir_Jerry
Heirlooming glitch that looks like miss-selection
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:30:35 am »
Ok, so there I was, just about to retire my main (sir_roin_II) for the second time, I scrolled to my beautiful "Heavy crossbow". My heart was beating quickly at this time as I clicked the check bubble next to my heavy crossbow. Now I was absolutely sure that the heavy crossbow was checked, this whole retirement thing makes me nervous so I triple checked that I had selected the right item. Low and behold once I was retired and I checked my inventory, there was a "well made crossbow" staring at me. Its true that I had a crossbow in my inventory, but I am absolutely certain that I had checked the heavy crossbow (as I said, triple checked and all).

I am wondering if this is an isolated case or something more common, and if so is there anything I can do? If this is a new common glitch, possibly due to the nice and pretty make over the c-rpg.net page received, I would like to help in anyway I can to prevent this from happening to some one els (although Im pretty poor at coding).
(btw I searched the forum for a similar topic, but I was unable to find a similar post)