Author Topic: Ban Chivalry_Is_Better  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Just A Random Pizza Guy

• Count
  • Renown: 153
  • Infamy: 3
  • Bottom Shot NA/Ban thread Attorney.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul/Fuck Ravens
  • Game nicks: Random_Pizza_Guy
Ban Chivalry_Is_Better
« on: July 28, 2013, 07:55:34 pm »
Round started(Check valour message), He Shot a Teammate, and killed Him. I then kicked him (Why i was reported for Teamwounding) and he proceeded to reload his xbow and TK once again, and he then left the game. Justice must be served!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:29:33 am by Kalam »

Offline Alvin_the_Chipmunk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • How do you like the avatar of the backflip?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apple_the_Gold
  • IRC nick: What's that?
Re: Ban Chivalry_Is_Better
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 12:56:43 am »
I understand how you feel. I once had a hidden archer shoot people on my team. :mad:

Offline Heres Ronnie

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Get Bitched
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Arcani
  • Game nicks: Ronius
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 02:23:58 am »
Ah I think we are just being a little over sensitive here.

Offline wonka11

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 02:35:43 am »
For realp, the guy doesnt include that he was team wounding half the team with his two buddies by swinging into crowds of players (both enemy and friendly) without really aiming.
But hey, as soon as you call him out on it, his giny gets all sandy.

And guy, being made the P.O.A. on your mother's bank accounts while mooching off her disability checks hardly makes you a 'lawyer', it does make you a sociopath though.

I mean Jesus, look at your signature, you're quoting yourself for Gods' sake. Screams sociopath if I've ever seen one.

Why don't you try vacationing to your front yard sometime, some sun will do ya some good.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 02:52:54 am by wonka11 »

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 02:42:50 am »
Ah I think we are just being a little over sensitive here.
I'm just reporting this guy teamkilling, I don't see how me being 'sensitive' has anything to do with this post. He didn't teamkill me, he attacked and killed two other people, which he should not get away with when people are getting banned for teamwounding.
For realp, the guy doesnt include that he was team wounding half the team with his two buddies by swinging into crowds of players (both enemy and friendly) without really aiming.

But hey, as soon as you call him out on it, his giny gets all sandy.

And guy, being made the P.O.A. on your mother's bank accounts while mooching off her disability checks hardly makes you a 'lawyer', it does make you a sociopath though.

I mean Jesus, look at your signature, you're quoting yourself for Gods' sake. Screams sociopath if I've ever seen one.
I would first like to ask how this concerns you.

I would also secondly like to ask where the fuck you're getting the  "Teamwounding with his two buddies" from Because I have never intentionally teamwounded, or have been on with any of my friends in quite some time.

Whatever your problem is I'm a little thrown off by this "Sociopath" rant you just went on merely because I reported a case of Teamkilling. I can inform you that I am in fact, not a sociopath. I quoted myself as a joke, don't believe me? Check my faction hall thread. The whole 'lawyer' thing is also a joke that began in-game, Once I shared my ambitions to one day become an actual lawyer.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 02:47:27 am by Just A Random Pizza Guy »

Offline wonka11

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 02:46:14 am »
Sounds like two things were hit on in my last post:

A) The truth
B) A Nerve

Edit: Its called bringing your character into question.

so·ci·o·path 
/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
Noun
A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

You fit the ticket pretty well. Ergo my argument of calling your character into question and the legitimacy of your 'story'. I mean come on man, character questioning is a common legal tactic, wouldn't a forum 'lawyer' know that?

Guess not.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 02:50:21 am by wonka11 »

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 02:49:34 am »
Sounds like two things were hit on in my last post:

A) The truth
B) A Nerve
You're entitled to saying whatever you want about me. Just not here. Please read the rules and leave this thread alone.

This is the buisness of 3 parties. Myself, and those who were teamwounded. The moderators/admins. And Chivalry_Is_Better.

Quit shitting in my thread.

Here Read up

Offline wonka11

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 02:51:17 am »
Typical deflection without addressing the charge, your case looks weaker and weaker.

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 02:53:46 am »
so·ci·o·path 
/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
Noun
A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

I'm curious. How am I any of the things listed above?

Considering I don't even know who you are this is a pretty bold claim.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 02:59:57 am »
Typical deflection without addressing the charge, your case looks weaker and weaker.

His case isn't getting weaker or anything. It is just that you are fooling yourself into believing that your trolling works solely because you think you have a point. The ban request seems highly legitimate. You, on the other hand, appear to be nothing but a vicious troll.

Offline wonka11

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 03:07:58 am »
I'm curious. How am I any of the things listed above?

Considering I don't even know who you are this is a pretty bold claim.

Lets see why one would consider your story may be a fallacy and your character may come into question.

Your Personal Characteristics:

1. You maintain some sort of alter-ego 'jokingly' taking on the title of 'attorney' online.
2. You quote yourself. This is a standard sociopath characteristic; it links directly with your sense of ego and the need to prove your validation to yourself and others.
3. Judging on your past posts, not only do you judge others using yourself as a standard, you also believe yourself to possess some authoritative trait or an inherent right to do so.

As for your case:

1. You've provided an extremely amount of information, outside of any true proof of context other than your 'word', and when based on your personal testimony can not be trusted alone.
2. We have no other evidence of your own actions in regard to this situation.
3. You've provided no other validation as to why a third party such as yourself is as invested into this ban request. The two individuals killed in the screenshot have said nothing nor came forward to report this character and they were directly affected by the situation. Why is it that they can not speak for themselves and choose to request a ban if they see fit? What gives you this right? (Again going back to the sociopath argument).
4. If anything your request appears to be made in complete bias having no direct interaction with the aforementioned player other than to spread libel while requesting a ban having provided paltry evidence at best with absolutely no context.

In conclusion, all signs point to bullshit. I've seen the guy around. Sure he can be annoying, but his comments are harmless. This post seems more like a result of your direct bias verses that player rather than any hard evidence.

Maybe you should come back when you can bring us some further proof or a better argument removed of your overemotional reasoning. Oh, and try not abusing the system next time around.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:14:43 am by wonka11 »

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 03:15:52 am »

In conclusion, all signs point to bullshit. I've seen the guy around. Sure he can be annoying, but his comments are harmless. This post seems more like a result of your direct bias verses that player rather than any hard evidence.

Maybe you should come back when you can bring us some further proof or a better argument removed of your overemotional reasoning and try not abusing the system.

First off, I have no hate towards this player or his comments. In fact I find him humorous most of the time. Shit-talking is part of the game, and I do my fair share of it. But he knowingly team killed two of his teammates at the beginning of a round without so much as a word. Knowing that the two players did not possess forum accounts I took it upon myself, which may seem sociopathic to you, seemed like the right thing to do to me. 

You read my posts and claim I have some sort of 'Authoritative' state of mind when Most of my posts are sarcastic jokes. You're entitled to your own opinion of people, but once again. Here is not the place for it. Take it to general discussion, off topic, or spam if you feel you must vent your anger against me. I once again, have no Idea why i'm the target of this. Please send me a PM so that we may discuss whatever issues you have with me, and resolve them.

Second off, I would like to direct you back to my screenshot on the OP with contains more than enough evidence of intentional TK.

As ASGUARDIAN said, you seem to be a vicious troll.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:20:29 am by Just A Random Pizza Guy »

Offline wonka11

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 03:38:12 am »
You and the above poster's ad hominem attack does nothing to strengthen any of your argument.

If you would kindly reread my original argument as to why your reasoning is flawed, you may understand why coming to this forum to report a player for two other players who "don't have forum accounts" is a nonsense or bogus claim for the fact that making a forum account and posting on these forums is a trivial task, one that can easily be done when motivated to report a player who has 'intentionally team wounded' the individual involved.

But, since you're probably having trouble comprehending the exact concepts I am trying to convey allow me to break it down for you, piece by piece.

1.:
"Knowing that the two players did not possess forum accounts I took action on myself, which may seem sociopathic to you, seemed like the right thing to do to me."
"This is the buisness of 3 parties. Myself, and those who were teamwounded. The moderators/admins. And Chivalry_Is_Better."

You claim that I have no right to post in this thread not being involved in the party, however, as you first stated you have 'taken it upon yourself' to report this player for these individuals. In truth, you have absolutely no involvement with the situation and it speaks truth to your character traits (being a sociopath and believing in your inherent right to judge others or take others' matters into your own hands) and the situation overall that you possess no more right to be involved in this claim than I do. In either situation your hypocritical logic has done one of two things: It either means that this post is irrelevant by your own submission of logic as you possess no right to report this character not having been directly involved in the situation, or, that I have the complete right to be here, to review your evidence, and to make a critique based on said evidence (which is extremely poor and reeking with personal bias).

2. Again, acting in lieu of two other individuals, regardless of their affiliation to you personally, is a flagship characteristic of being a sociopath and therefore it is unreliable to take your word into account on the situation. Your claimed 'affiliation' with the individuals actually makes your claim more suspicious as this could be a lame effort at framing this player in an attempt to get him banned based on your personal bias.

3. Other than your word, we have no context of what exactly happened in this screen shot other than you admitting that you voluntarily kicked another player, team wounding him in the process. There are no time markings on your screen shot whatsoever and as such we have absolutely no knowledge to how far into the match this happened and could have been the result of some very poor and unfortunate shots that were made as the first attacks in a round while he was attempting to shoot the enemy. If anything, the only thing that is proven is that you intentionally team wounded another player and have thus admitted to doing so, and on the ban forums of all the ridiculous places.

4. Based on your ad-hominem and unsubstantiated attacks upon myself and in regards to your terrible argument for a ban without providing a proper amount evidence to support your claim, I believe you are self serving, biased, and  follow a malicious agenda. You may find my critique of the situation harsh, however, I have provided nothing but a solid argument based on circumstantial evidence which you have failed to refute. By your own testimony you broke the server rules by team wounding another individual instead of simply screen-shotting the event and submitting it via forums ( I really want to drive this point home as your mislead sense of justice demands that you too should be tried and subsequently banned). Another poor decision made by you and another one that proves your need to pass judgement on others or as your original post says, "requires justice be served'.

Ultimately, either two things need to happen in this situation. Either the post is dismissed as circumstantial evidence or until the involved individuals come forth with solid evidence, or, we request your ban for willing team wounding a player.

If you'd like I can start the ban request based on your answer and your testimony/evidence that you provided in your response.

Edit: You'd make a terrible lawyer.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:52:36 am by wonka11 »

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 03:43:56 am »

3. Other than your word, we have no context of what exactly happened in this screen shot other than YOU admitting that you voluntarily kicked another player, team wounding him in the process. We have absolutely no knowledge to how far into the match this happened and could have been the result of some very poor and unfortunate shots that were made as the first attacks in a round while he was attempting to shoot the enemy. If anything, the only thing that is proven is that you intentionally teamwounded another player on your team and have thus admitted to doing so, on the ban forums of all the ridiculous places.

First off, on Me TW'ing, You can now report 0 damage(kicks, nudges, etc.) Him being in a heavy Kuyak, I am confident no damage was taken. And, If you look carefully at my picture you will see a valour message right at the top of my highlighting proving that it was the start of the round for the convienience of the admins.

And while I am a "third-party" I was affected by his intention to kill his teammates as the 2 that were killed affected the outcome of the round I was participating in.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:49:00 am by Just A Random Pizza Guy »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 03:52:05 am »
(click to show/hide)

Allow me Pizza Guy, to help you out here.
*Puts on Examiners Glasses*
Well, we can see from the screen shot that the round end has just happened (Valour, plus a team switch or someone leaving server)
Next we can tell, from looking at the screen shot, he has Death messages on (BTW, use WSE, it color codes the messages in log for easier viewing later)
Following this round end, we see said Defendent TK Murph the Serf. Murph, for anyone who doesn't know is a very weak health character and you can kill him with rocks in like 4 hits.
Next we see that Chivalry reports Pizzaguy for his admitted kicking. Based upon the fact he just intentionally TKed someone with a crossbow this could be seen as a way to disrupt him reloading Xbow for another purposeful(seen later) TK.
Following this, we can see that he then goes and kills ANOTHER person before he leaves the server.

And for a further timescale, we can see that the first XP tick has gone off AFTER both TKs meaning they were performed within 30 seconds of round start, severely limiting the "Oops!" mistake to nil.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:55:14 am by Lt_Anders »