Author Topic: Permanently Banned From CRPG_NA.  (Read 270 times)

Offline suaveo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Permanently Banned From CRPG_NA.
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:01:56 am »
I was banned 3-4 days ago by Goretooth_Ats permanently from NA_Siege. I was allowed to play on other NA server but I am now banned from those also[Note, every server with NA on it, even though I did nothing wrong on those servers]. I was banned for hitting the admin with a hammer for stealing my kill, jokingly and kicked him once. Once he told me to stop I did so and walked off. 2 minutes later I was banned permanently by him. I know that TeamHitting is against the rules and only expected a kick at most. One other player hit me with a warseldge last game and started a war between us regardless of teams. When I would spawn, he'd attack me, so I defended myself. I'm sure the man's crying over chat about me hitting him in self defense was what swayed Goretooth to perma ban me without even talking to me about it. I'd like to be unbanned from siege, as I've been playing on CRPG for 1 year or so now and really like it. Goretooth should have talked to me about it, or warned me before perma banning me. And if Goretooth wants an apology for hitting him or whatnot, Then I'm sorry. I don't plan on team hitting again, and want to play on the server. Thanks.

My chars name is Suaveo. 

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
Re: Permanently Banned From CRPG_NA.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 12:47:33 am »
Unbanned.

Play nice.