Author Topic: Order of the Lance (recruiting NA )  (Read 46158 times)

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
Re: Order of the Lance (recruiting )
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2011, 09:35:34 am »
Hey to everyone that reads our thread. We are holding an contest for the most unique original forum signature, and have prizes. Anyone that plays Mount & Blade(not just OotL members) is welcome to participate, but must read and obey the contest requirements to qualify.

You may check it out here http://ootl.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=88

I have added a second place prize of a game stop gift card if we get enough submission's.  So all of you planning on trolling our thread; Create a signature instead, and if you have no clue on to do it don't be so sure. Sir_Tankmen_OotL made his in paint.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:53:39 am by DANK »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kryser

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Teutonic
  • Game nicks: TwoTon_Feuer
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2011, 09:43:19 am »
I wanna troll your thread now.  :twisted:

What a kewl idea Dank, General Kryser's vote does to dank for being a badass!
Again, it was good fun playing with you guys. Kryser is one of the funniest motherfuckers I ever met btw. Cheesy Biscuits.

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2011, 09:48:03 am »
Thanks Kryser, you should make a sig man.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 06:41:50 am by DANK »

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2011, 12:39:17 am »
well im quitting, id like the clan to stay together, atleast until strategus is ou-ruined, then when that patch shows to be epic-ply bad i guess ill disband the clan, unless the lot of you want to follow me over to fire and sword, or another MMO-RPG , maybe that new star wars one? damn it all though ill miss the old c-RPG.... 
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2011, 02:44:18 am »
well im quitting, id like the clan to stay together, atleast until strategus is ou-ruined, then when that patch shows to be epic-ply bad i guess ill disband the clan, unless the lot of you want to follow me over to fire and sword, or another MMO-RPG , maybe that new star wars one? damn it all though ill miss the old c-RPG....

I like that so much ppl are quitting... less crowd on strat, less clans on strat (means more land for me!), less... well just more fun.

If I were you I would be so fair to tell somebody that is not quitting to be the new clanleader. So the clan goes on. You may be the clanleader. but you are just representing it. its not like you ARE the clan. No, Sir. That would be poor. So dont be a coward now. Grow yourself some ballz.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2011, 03:37:27 am »
lol id care what you said but you arent on my Facebook, like every clan member is, or on our forums or in our vent. i am staying on an alt who was COMPLETELY unaffected negatively in this patch. hes gen 1, can use all his items still(nomad bow n throwing spears plus kyber knife) despite slots, and doesn't have to constantly  alt tab to change gear on the site since he doesn't use better armor or any other weapons... so until tankmen gets fixed or fire n sword comes out ill be playing my alt 
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2011, 07:39:44 am »
lol id care what you said but you arent on my Facebook, like every clan member is, or on our forums or in our vent. i am staying on an alt who was COMPLETELY unaffected negatively in this patch. hes gen 1, can use all his items still(nomad bow n throwing spears plus kyber knife) despite slots, and doesn't have to constantly  alt tab to change gear on the site since he doesn't use better armor or any other weapons... so until tankmen gets fixed or fire n sword comes out ill be playing my alt

I am not on your facefook. true.
I am not on your vent. true (cuz i dont use that shit).
I am on your forumz, see the signature-contest. I dont post in your forumz too much cuz I don't want to troll there.
I am NOT in your clan (you would know if you had any idea).

Please. Grow up a bit and learn some Fairness, at least for your people. You want to be a knight? Then Start acting like one. :O
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2011, 09:57:08 am »
kill peasants and abuse farmers? thats knight-like, the reason i said you dont know cause your not on any of those is i quit raging at the patch and am content to play again , that was rage at the lost of every thing i had worked for but wasnt in any hurry to fix it

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2011, 12:46:42 pm »
I am joining up.  Pretend my LLJK tag is actually an OotL.  And  then pretend that your sister on facebook is me.  We all win in this situation!

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2011, 05:54:15 pm »
deal

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2011, 09:06:29 pm »
Tankmen isn't going to quit. He is just raging.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2011, 12:32:14 am »
Tankmen isn't going to quit. He is just raging.

I wanted to say something insulting here that tells him to be a man, but i dont want him to cry. :(

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2011, 02:50:23 am »
I wanted to say something insulting here that tells him to be a man, but i dont want him to cry. :(
if only our clan troll could be subtle like you, but ours comes off as blunt, still a good clan troll tho

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2011, 02:53:41 am »
if only our clan troll could be subtle like you, but ours comes off as blunt, still a good clan troll tho

I am training some of my clan-members. Maybe you should tell him to read my posts... guess he will get better then. (Even if my english is not perfect.)

Offline Thomas Dixon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Order Of The Lance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order Of The Lance
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2011, 05:10:38 pm »
I am training some of my clan-members. Maybe you should tell him to read my posts... guess he will get better then. (Even if my english is not perfect.)
Training ? a bunch of kids siting around making poop and gay jokes ?