Author Topic: Ban Vermilion  (Read 489 times)

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies <3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
Ban Vermilion
« on: July 25, 2013, 09:59:49 pm »
5-10 mins ago on eu 3(strat battle)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vermilion

• Count
  • Renown: 208
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vermilion
  • IRC nick: Vermilion
Re: Ban Vermilion
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 10:26:48 pm »
lol you pathetic swine!

For admin -

He was running around trolling me by nudging during a strat battle (polls where disabled and it didn't damage so I couldn't report). After this happened multiple times, I gave him a warning hit (I know it's against the rules but he was trolling me in a strat battle where I have been signed up to help merc for someone, I can't just leave or go to forums trying to find an admin).
He then ran up to me whilst I was fighting and hit me in the back (with a morning star) and ran away.
I left it as he's a twat and I want to continue with this strat battle not have a fight against a 'team mate'.
At the end, once the enemy had ran out of tickets I was chasing the last few players.. From in front of me he turned around and held a swing aimed at me. To stop him from being able to th me and because it made me rage that this player was such a troll I preemptively kick his arse.

If you check logs you will see I reported the morning star attack, which lead to me being ganked by the enemy.

So take any action you wish towards me but he is a troll and I will not apologise for tk'ing him.

- For Kapi

To you I am sorry I tk'ed one of your tickets on purpose, if you like I will bring you 100 tickets to your fief as compensation.

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies <3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 11:18:21 pm »
Did u give me warning hit? are u fuckin serious u killed me like a my old friend.U wrote good fuckin drama bro and u must be scriptwriter irl  :lol:
Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 09:41:19 am »
Denied. Seems like you were both griefing each other. I don't want to see this happen again.