Author Topic: Information for small clans supporting Eastern Bloc  (Read 5086 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: Information for small clans supporting Eastern Bloc
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2013, 02:43:10 pm »
+3
So if The Coalition were to declare "inactivity" now it would be wrong for anybody to attack us?  All our resources would disappear and no longer be factored into the strength of the Anti-UIF?  And our players continuing to fight on rosters would have no impact on the battles?

EDIT:  Actually this sounds good to me and so I hereby declare that The Coalition is inactive.  And since CA looks vaguely inactive to me, shame on the UIF and friends if you continue your gang rape of the Apostates!  :wink:

Arent you already inactive????
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2013, 02:47:05 pm »
And why was it that they were i a burnt out Grey order? Because most of them were Multi accounting and got banned, and as GO normally do was to blame everyone else and not themselves and thus why they retreated into their fiefs.

It wasn't that everyone was against GO or Druzhina, they also had plenty of other allies in the Nords and many other smaller factions, so yh GO and Druzhina have always been alone, and i still cant believe to this day that most of them have been unbanned from strat even though they cheated.

I love this crying about cheating is still going on, who here of you used the custom strategus map where you can see through every member and place Ex. Dave on a mountain as he is afk to see the entire region no problem and locating all armies and even tracking them with ease. Indeed, so get off your high horse.

This is something I'd call a cheat considering how way more useful it was and only the Wolves could give access aswell, who we were at war with back then.  :P

(click to show/hide)

And yeah, after given access I made a forum post about how sad it was and only operational for "Non-UIF members"... By the time we were in this "Program" we were inactive already.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2013, 02:57:45 pm »
lol
just lol

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2013, 03:12:33 pm »
+1
And why was it that they were i a burnt out Grey order? Because most of them were Multi accounting and got banned, and as GO normally do was to blame everyone else and not themselves and thus why they retreated into their fiefs.

It wasn't that everyone was against GO or Druzhina, they also had plenty of other allies in the Nords and many other smaller factions, so yh GO and Druzhina have always been alone, and i still cant believe to this day that most of them have been unbanned from strat even though they cheated.
Yeah eh... there was a really small amount of Grey Order bans, and not even sure if there were any in Druzhina, pretty much all the bans landed in Union and Vendetta...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2013, 04:40:52 pm »
I love this crying about cheating is still going on, who here of you used the custom strategus map where you can see through every member and place Ex. Dave on a mountain as he is afk to see the entire region no problem and locating all armies and even tracking them with ease. Indeed, so get off your high horse.

This is something I'd call a cheat considering how way more useful it was and only the Wolves could give access aswell, who we were at war with back then.  :P

(click to show/hide)

And yeah, after given access I made a forum post about how sad it was and only operational for "Non-UIF members"... By the time we were in this "Program" we were inactive already.

Unfortunately everything you claim there is a load of bullshit. This was no super-tool to give you permanent coverage over the map, not even close. I could re-iterate everything now, but there were already multiple threads about it, which  you either did not understand or didn't read. Either way stop making a fool of yourself.

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2013, 04:55:35 pm »
Unfortunately everything you claim there is a load of bullshit. This was no super-tool to give you permanent coverage over the map, not even close. I could re-iterate everything now, but there were already multiple threads about it, which  you either did not understand or didn't read. Either way stop making a fool of yourself.

Whatever you wish honey, too bad I had access to the tool aswell I could see pretty much 1/4th of the map with 3 members.

Either way, im out before I get back into this whiney fallen, merc, grey loads of crap drama threads again, Adios amigo!

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2013, 05:15:17 pm »
+2
Despite all the drivel posted in these threads people judge by actions which is why most other clans dislike and distrust the mercs.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2013, 05:36:43 pm »
+3
So if The Coalition were to declare "inactivity" now it would be wrong for anybody to attack us?  All our resources would disappear and no longer be factored into the strength of the Anti-UIF?  And our players continuing to fight on rosters would have no impact on the battles?

EDIT:  Actually this sounds good to me and so I hereby declare that The Coalition is inactive.  And since CA looks vaguely inactive to me, shame on the UIF and friends if you continue your gang rape of the Apostates!  :wink:

I never claimed that or anything similar to that. My point was that when the Greys were under attack no one backed them up, with silver, troops etc.

And in one way it was kind of nice that they did go inactive together with most UIF quitting. Because Eastern dared to attack for once. I don't really recall a single offensive on fiefs from Eastern before the banwave/quitting-fest.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2013, 06:38:42 pm »
+8
Basnak, that is not true. Though Union stopped playing strat, their players still grinded troops. Actually that was one of reasons why eastern block didn't capture Uxkhal. Another reason was sudden attack on Templars by Chinese :)

As for "offensive on fiefs from Eastern before the banwave/quitting-fest" - there were some tries, though not very successful. Jameyyed Castle, for example. And the reason for that was quite simple - they were stronger and that was their time to attack.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2013, 06:49:33 pm »
As for "offensive on fiefs from Eastern before the banwave/quitting-fest" - there were some tries, though not very successful. Jameyyed Castle, for example. And the reason for that was quite simple - they were stronger and that was their time to attack.

Could you provide links of the sieges, that would be really nice. I always thought Eastern never attacked before the banwaves.

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2013, 06:52:03 pm »
Whatever you wish honey, too bad I had access to the tool aswell I could see pretty much 1/4th of the map with 3 members.

Either way, im out before I get back into this whiney fallen, merc, grey loads of crap drama threads again, Adios amigo!

That makes it even worse, because then you should be well aware of its limitations. What you claim here is simply not true. After examining it we judged it actually to be quite useless.

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2013, 07:08:43 pm »
+1
Could you provide links of the sieges, that would be really nice. I always thought Eastern never attacked before the banwaves.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=545

Offline Tomas

• Marshall
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 217
    • View Profile
    • Fallen Brigade Website
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Tomas
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2013, 08:10:48 pm »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=545

Or

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=371
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=369
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=987
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1263
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1289
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1482

Those last 3 might have been after the ban waves though

To be fair though i don't think either side made many offensives before the ban wave.  Even after the banwave both sides concetrated on picking off villages and poorly defended castles/towns.

I think the only proper offensives worthy of consideration on EU so far have been the Uxkhal offensive.  The Yalen offensive.  The Jammeyed/Teramma offensive and the current offensive on the Dhirim area if it continues.  Possibly also Wercheg if the assault continues.  Of these only Yalen and Jammeyed/Teramma have been completely successful with the entire area being captured from a serious and organised defensive force.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 08:24:20 pm by Tomas »

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2013, 02:32:46 pm »
+1
Well if you can't beat them , join em.... HI I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE GREY ORDER   :mrgreen:

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2013, 09:58:23 pm »
Im a bit late...but still:

can you unban me from your ts? I would like to make some traitorous offers  :lol:

(click to show/hide)
Bros never die!