Author Topic: New bug to be addressed.  (Read 497 times)

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
New bug to be addressed.
« on: July 22, 2013, 06:28:18 am »
+1
In the NA_3 server I recently witnessed someone (a tkov whose name I can't recall) who was nudging and hitting at the same time with a polearm. I'm not sure if this was due to some sort of script, or simply just spamming lmb and the nudge button but he was doing it quite often. Anyways, just thought I should bring this up, and I believe there may have been people who were recording the incident at the time for devs to look into.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Vodner

• Duke
  • Renown: 526
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player
  • SaulCanner
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SaulCanner
Re: New bug to be addressed.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 06:56:26 am »
There is definitely a bug where you can nudge mid-swing without cancelling the swing (or playing the nudge animation). I've seen a few people do it unintentionally.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 10:07:47 am »
+2
It has been fixed long time ago. chadz only needs to patch. Actually, since patch was promised like 2 weeks ago, I'll again just pretend it already happened.

Offline HoboJoe

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 10:18:54 am »
"It's not glitching, is't using game mechanics. Without features like this polearms would be useless. It's just adding to the skill, removing it would dumb down the game, everything is totally balanced"!  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 09:34:04 pm by HoboJoe »
I am American, and therefore it is my business to meddle in other peoples affairs.