Author Topic: childs should not be admin  (Read 648 times)

Offline Shahab

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Catapult incoming
    • View Profile
childs should not be admin
« on: July 22, 2013, 03:12:47 am »
ninja thomekk.... dear my friend... where is your problem... i dont want to see you in real life... you must be a very very poor person.... you should make an issue of warning beforer muting,... then make an issue before kicking good friendly men like me..... so..... much peoples have fun with me and you are just a terrible non live having poor person in my eyes.... do what you want but I WILL SHUT YA FACE IF I WOULD MEET YOU poor soul...... i dont say something bad just BIRDIR DIR.... where is your problem??? just because i was close to valour and do good teamplay???? please give me an answer or kick and ban yourself from this world u useless poor child........ please buy a nintendoo wii or a gameboy pocket... u suck very much.... much peoples sayy, too..... NINJA THOMEKK!!!!!!! BIRDIR DIR!!!!!!!!!!

you are not as good player and such a bad admin in my eyes because you dont warn me...... i say sorry, too but we are living in a world of freedom of speech.... or dont you like democracy?? what ever... hasta dela victoria siempre.....

sincerly yours.... onomaus_doctore the big pike

p.s. suck my balls :D and unban me
i am buliding a catapult

Offline Shahab

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Catapult incoming
    • View Profile
Re: childs should not be admin
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 03:15:12 am »
ninja thomekk.... dear my friend... where is your problem... i dont want to see you in real life... you must be a very very poor person.... you should make an issue of warning beforer muting,... then make an issue before kicking good friendly men like me..... so..... much peoples have fun with me and you are just a terrible non live having poor person in my eyes.... do what you want but I WILL SHUT YA FACE IF I WOULD MEET YOU poor soul...... i dont say something bad just BIRDIR DIR.... where is your problem??? just because i was close to valour and do good teamplay???? please give me an answer or kick and ban yourself from this world u useless poor child........ please buy a nintendoo wii or a gameboy pocket... u suck very much.... much peoples sayy, too..... NINJA THOMEKK!!!!!!! BIRDIR DIR!!!!!!!!!!

you are not as good player and such a bad admin in my eyes because you dont warn me...... i say sorry, too but we are living in a world of freedom of speech.... or dont you like democracy?? what ever... hasta dela victoria siempre.....

i am buliding a catapult

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 03:18:46 am »
childs shud nott mak treds
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 03:21:26 am »
o dis guy from eu1 that just got banned for a few hours
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:22:42 am »
o dis guy from eu1 that just got banned for a few hours

mak dat parmanentley
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 03:22:56 am »
ayy agre
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Count_RisArch

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Keep on Rotting in the Free World...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: RisArch
  • IRC nick: RisArch
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 03:24:47 am »
+1 Would read again...

...Can't wait for the essay!
Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives. Let my death hold no glory, and let me die forgotten and unknown. Let it not be said that I was one among the dead to accuse the living.
Imperial Historian Duiker