Author Topic: The Siege of New Senuzgda Castle  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Thumper

• Count
  • Renown: 178
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: SecretTammo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Folkvangr
  • Game nicks: Thumper, Tammo
The Siege of New Senuzgda Castle
« on: July 21, 2013, 08:44:23 am »
+5
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thumper swung her great maul into yet another invader's head, spraying bits of skull and brain across the parapets. Looking up from the mutilated corpse she realized the battle was over, the crushed invaders were fleeing. "Yet another successful defence for the Aggregates." She thought to her self as she headed off to the keep, in search of her Lord Commander, A delusional nut who calls himself Pistachio. She found him sleeping comfortably in his bed. "Hmmrph!!" Thumper gave Pistachio a smack in the back of the head, waking him with a start. "What do you think think you are doing?!" Thumper yelled audibly, her face reddening in anger. Pistachio replied "What do you think I am doing? I was sleeping!" with a sigh, Thumper said "There was another siege today and you slept through it." He replied " I'll make the next one then"
"You better.." Thumper replied and left Pistachio's chambers. Outside the soldiers were celebrating yet another successful defense with endless amounts of marijuana. Their was so much, that on the first step outside Thumper got baked and went to go join the party where she grabbed her own blunt, and puffed away.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 06:33:11 am by Bluek »

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
Re: The Seige of New Senuzgda Castle
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 11:21:13 pm »
+4
get out of my castle please, you dont belong there.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Thumper

• Count
  • Renown: 178
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: SecretTammo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Folkvangr
  • Game nicks: Thumper, Tammo

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 11:20:31 pm »

Thumper swung her great maul into yet another invader's head, spraying bits of skull and brain across the parapets. Looking up from the mutilated corpse she realized the battle was over, the crushed invaders were fleeing. "Yet another successful defence for the Aggregates." She thought to her self as she headed off to the keep, in search of her Lord Commander, A delusional nut who calls himself Pistachio. She found him sleeping comfortably in his bed. "Hmmrph!!" Thumper gave Pistachio a smack in the back of the head, waking him with a start. "What do you think think you are doing?!" Thumper yelled audibly, her face reddening in anger. Pistachio replied "What do you think I am doing? I was sleeping!" with a sigh, Thumper said "There was another seige today and you slept through it." He replied " I'll make the next one then"
"You better.." Thumper replied and left Pistachio's chambers. Outside the soldiers were celebrating yet another successful defense with endless amounts of marijuana. Their was so much, that on the first step outside Thumper got baked and went to go join the party where she grabbed her own blunt, and puffed away.

what kind of a my old friend even role plays says jack1 while stroking his neck beard.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 02:12:53 am »
+2
what kind of a my old friend even role plays says jack1 while stroking his neck beard.

Relit the Old slowly walks away, his back hunched in weariness and slight tears in his eyes.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 02:25:01 am »
Relit the Old slowly walks away, his back hunched in weariness and slight tears in his eyes.

Artyem reached his hand into a bag of Chicken and Waffles potato chips, while scratching ferociously at the thick mess of hair covering his neck with his other hand.

"What do you know, nerd?  I'll kick your ass IRL I trane UFC!!!!"

He then donned his cargo shorts, trench coat and +3 fedora.  He was on the way to the nearest mall to purchase a new pair of fingerless gloves.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 02:31:15 am »
you spelled siege wrong HAH
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 03:04:57 am »
+1
Artyem reached his hand into a bag of Chicken and Waffles potato chips, while scratching ferociously at the thick mess of hair covering his neck with his other hand.

"What do you know, nerd?  I'll kick your ass IRL I trane UFC!!!!"

He then donned his cargo shorts, trench coat and +3 fedora.  He was on the way to the nearest mall to purchase a new pair of fingerless gloves.

jack1 seemingly disgusted with "UFC" picks his belly button and flings his smelly belly button flakes at his dog. The dog then proceeds to roll on its back to allow jack1 to suckle from its sweet tit. Jack1 then walks to ulburban to snowball with artym. They end the day in a warm cuddle on top of dead acre and AA bodies.

The next day jack1 rode his mystic black stallion to relits whore hut. He simply licked relit's eyes clear of tears than performed a suckling action on his ear. Afterwords relit just looked at him and said "what the hell was that".
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 03:18:27 am by Risen_Jack »
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.